What's new

Democracy is a failed experiment

I think no anyone person Explanation about Democracy....................

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

or use Democracy

Do not forget, these "developed, rich, educated and successful" countries you speak of were all robbers in the past. Stealing and exploiting the worlds resources.

I'm repeating my post again:

Which countries did successful democracies like Canada, Scandinavian Countries, Switzerland, South American Countries, Australia exploited?

But do you really have power when an italian woman wields more influence than most just because she is has inherited a name ghandi

if the nation trust that woman and want her, then what is the problem? a country and nation without people is only soil, water, mountains etc, it is the people who make these lifeless material as a country and nation, if people want her then best of luck to her, perhaps she is more sincere than the others.

Based on exploitation my freind and they do not treat their poor any better than our countries

Which country is not doing that to climb to the status of world power? Everyone has done it in the past and it is how one climbs the ladder. It may be wrong but that power position is as lucrative as one can control oneself. Do you think Other previous superpowers didn't do that in some way or the other? What US is doing now has been done by scores of other world powers in the history.

It is not right I agree but that doesn't mean democracy is wrong. US is doing as a country what we ALL do as individuals at some or the other point in life--- snatch someone else' to make our own families extra comfortable.

But do you really have power when an italian woman wields more influence than most just because she is has inherited a name ghandi

Thats just a lame excuse. Some Indians may have problem with her, but as per South Asian tradition the moment she married to the Ghandhi family she is as much Indian as her husband.

look at last two weeks,indian democracy has shown where it can go;)

I would say that the jury is out on how succesfull he is it will take years but you are missing the point a lot of people accept that democracy is not perfect can you and not come out with ideas to try to improve it without getting adverorial

I would say that the jury is out on how succesfull he is it will take years but you are missing the point a lot of people accept that democracy is not perfect can you and not come out with ideas to try to improve it without getting adverorial

i would suggest you to use comma's in sentences,its hard to understand sometimes:lol:

Anway I think I have had enough of this a lot of you are missing the point and rushing to defend this holy cow. look a lot of you accept that its imperfect ill im saying is why not have an open mind instead of being defensive and comparing and taking out good points of other systems. yes its good to have populism but its not the only virtue that one should harp on about what about merit what about right. For example the maijority arnt always right.

Thats just a lame excuse. Some Indians may have problem with her, but as per South Asian tradition the moment she married to the Ghandhi family she is as much Indian as her husband.

Yes she is now completely indian now.lol

Democracy is failed in Pakistan, history says Pakistan always develop in military rule, best recent example is Musharraf era.

Ayub Khan....1965 Win or lose you didn't liberate Kashmir.

Yahya Khan....1971, half of the country lost

Zia Ul Haq....Islamic radicalism, Gun heroin Culture for which Pakistan is still paying the cost

Mushraff......WOT

i don't understand how Pakistan progressed under Military Dictators.

Ayub Khan....1965 Win or lose you didn't liberate Kashmir.

Yahya Khan....1971, half of the country lost

Zia Ul Haq....Islamic radicalism, Gun heroin Culture for which Pakistan is still paying the cost

Mushraff......WOT

i don't understand how Pakistan progressed under Military Dictators.

My freind I agree that those instances are failures. I think we should discuss new ways forward and dicuss what options are available etc

^^ I suggest you to tell a viable alternate system which works without any problems whatsoever at all ....

Also the topic of this thread is utterly wrong. Democracy is in no way failed , an it's certainly no "experiment" !

What are the criteria for failure, elaborate and I will point out similar flaws in other systems too ....

the maijority arnt always right

Single party system is OK ? Dictatorship / junta rule is better ? Monarchy is good ?

See , no system is 100% flawless , but the pros of democracy far far outweighs its cons .... thats why its the best available system ....you can't argue with that ... the most developed nations as well as nations topping the human index list are all based on democracies ...

Back
Top Bottom