What's new

Democracy is a failed experiment

If democracy is failed then what is successful. Those surveyed americans have been having their lives too easy, too good, with every facility in thier lives, great cities, top of the world, oh yes, i dont blame them to be bored of all these, maybe they come to afghanistan for a change.

Yea but as i said indians are unhappy with their govn, pakistanis happy with theirs so its not just america

Democracy is not perfect but it is the best option we have got.

We have brains we should try to evolve it into a system that incorporates all that is good in the sytem and make it better or are we going to wait for west to come out with a system we have talent in our countries we should bring it to the fore thru meritocracy

Yea but as i said indians are unhappy with their govn, pakistanis happy with theirs so its not just america

I don't know about Pakistanis, but we are unhappy with our Govt not the democratic system.

We are talking about americans here, so if we spare india and pak for a moment will be better.

Yah right, worlds most developed, rich, educated and successful countries happen to be democratic. Surely the signs of a failed experiment:undecided:

Based on exploitation my freind and they do not treat their poor any better than our countries

We have brains we should try to evolve it into a system that incorporates all that is good in the sytem and make it better or are we going to wait for west to come out with a system we have talent in our countries we should bring it to the fore thru meritocracy

You still didn't answer what system you propose.

Personally I will not support any system where the people doesn't have any say in the decision making process.

Burma, North Korea model , eh ?

What about the chinese model 1 party they seem to be doing well and have pulled more people out of poverty than the so called democratic version of india , they have literacy levels that put pak and india to shame and the west dont recognise that Chinese sytem has a "democratic" system

Based on exploitation my freind and they do not treat their poor any better than our countries

Which countries did democracies like Canada, Scandinavian Countries, Switzerland, South American Countries, Australia exploited?

Democracy is not a good and best sytem, but it is better than all other options. A military dictator does not leave, nobody can question him.

Although IMo, the monarchy, like in arab states and is a good system. The money of the state is the money of the king
Then the king will keep care of his country because he knows if the country is rich, he is rich.

Yah right, worlds most developed, rich, educated and successful countries happen to be democratic. Surely the signs of a failed experiment:undecided:

If making population richer is a sign of sucess then chinese model is better than those western countries u mention

What about the chinese model 1 party they seem to be doing well and have pulled more people out of poverty than the so called democratic version of india , they have literacy levels that put pak and india to shame and the west dont recognise that Chinese sytem has a "democratic" system

double standard, you hate the democracy because it is the western model, but you love chiese model despite the fact that is also non native to paksitan and after all it is a gov run by communist party.

What generally works for China may not work for India. We believe in "Unity in Diversity" and democracy is the best way to incorporate it.

Back
Top Bottom