What's new

Democracy in India is a farce: Dr Amarjit Singh

Who the f&*$k is Amarjit Singh ? What does he know about democracy ?? Another demented Sardar !!

Khalastani- what more is there to say? He is hardly going to say anything positive about India is he? Idiots like him, in the Sikh community, are few and far between I am glad to say though.

Why- have you killed them all?

we have some hindus in sind but in overall sikhs population in whole pak must be less than 1000-5000 forsure as i have roamed around Pak n never saw them anywhere...

dumboo there would hardly be 50 sikhs in that whole pakistan area marked in the map but indian part truly holds hundred thousands of them n will forsure be part of khalistan soon...:)
Don't talk like a scatterbrain unless you want half your country to become 'Khalistan' with that bozo Amarjit Singh as the PM!! They may allow you to keep parts of Waziristan/FATA/Balochistan for the time being and then claim them too after the terror dust settles! :P

Dil bahlaane ke liye, Gaalib khyal acha hai. :D

What is he doing in America ? Fight here.

we have some hindus in sind but in overall sikhs population in whole pak must be less than 1000-5000 forsure as i have roamed around Pak n never saw them anywhere...
Do you know you just gave testimony of Sikh ethnic cleansing in Pakistan because last time I checked Sikh population was way much post Independence that stayed and came to Pakistan. :lol:

what else can you expect from a khalistani supporter?

Dil bahlaane ke liye, Gaalib khyal acha hai. :D

What is he doing in America ? Fight here.

Khalistan has faded into oblivion a) because the GoI was able to get the ISI to stop backing them, b) because Sikhs in India woke up and the movement lost almost all following, c) because the die-hard supporters of Khalistan fled to Us,Canada and Europe.

Do you know you just gave testimony of Sikh ethnic cleansing in Pakistan because last time I checked Sikh population was way much post Independence that stayed and came to Pakistan. :lol:
You have a big mouth and i do a have big thing to put it inside it to make yu shut up;)..But i would rather go for a more civil way to tell you that its my personal experience that while roaming around i never saw any guys with turbans and all and so gave that no which might be totally wrong or true to some extent....As for sikh cleansing well weepers like you must have cried a lot every where in world on all forums had any such thing would have happened...But yu guys never wept over that so it proves it never happened....

trillion times better than my country.

Whatchha with ur flags Bro !

tumblr_ls0owoAmpL1qcgutpo1_500.jpg

Cleansing is a big word my man..... post Independence or Partion Punjab itself was a majority muslim state while now muslims dont even make 1% of present day indian punjab or indian occupied punjab as per khalistan ideology....

dumboo there would hardly be 50 sikhs in that whole pakistan area marked in the map but indian part truly holds hundred thousands of them n will forsure be part of khalistan soon...:)

Genius, the lunatics that want khalistan want Lahore as their capital . . you agree?

well if thats the whole logic then we shud scatter sikhs all over india. then there wont be any majority region. :P

Genius, the lunatics that want khalistan want Lahore as their capital . . you agree?

I do I do............

surprised----beautiful-happy-woman-shocked-33be86.jpg

2% of whole population of India...........

10+% representation in IA...........

PM of India is a SIKH..........

Deputy Chairman of Planning commission is a SIKH.........

IA Chief is a SIKH........

More than 50% team of Indian National Sport - HOCKEY is made up of SIKHS.......

& He is Talking that Indian Democracy is a FARCE.......

Don't talk nonsense such as Khalistan.....so much so that People do not even give you an inch of Khali (vacant) sthan (place) when you DIE.

Back
Top Bottom