What's new

Delhi Students Build Prototype Of Next-Gen UAV For Lockheed Martin

sudhir007

Reaction score
Delhi Students Build Prototype Of Next-Gen UAV For Lockheed Martin : Defense news

Lockheed Martin will display the first prototype of a next-generation UAV designed by DTU (Delhi Technology University) students for the organization on Sunday in Bangalore, India.

The competition began in 2009 when Delhi Technological University (DTU) began receiving financial resources and engineering mentoring from Lockheed Martin Corporation (LMC) for a student-level Unmanned Air Vehicle (UAV) development team.

The winning team which beat out universities like MIT and Stanford received a fund from the LM Corporate Engineering and Technology organization for a student run research program to develop a design for the next generation of UAV’s tailored for operations in large urban environments

Exactly bro, pathetic! Foreign countries realize the value of India students but sadly not the Indian gov;t...........i swear I hope you guys vote for Modi........

Exactly bro, pathetic! Foreign countries realize the value of India students but sadly not the Indian gov;t...........i swear I hope you guys vote for Modi........

I get that Modi has done much better than all other CMs in India, but people should stop portraying him as a messiah. Just because Congress s|_|cks doesn't mean the other alternatives are God-sent.

Lol! stop firing your guns... Such kind of prototype, models and paper plans are nothing....

Lol! stop firing your guns... Such kind of prototype, models and paper plans are nothing....

haha...It would a great idea for us to set up a national competition with some resources and a prize. Might inspire the youth and who knows, make the defence companies take notice...Automobiles and airplanes are built and tested as prototypes, clay models, etc.

I get that Modi has done much better than all other CMs in India, but people should stop portraying him as a messiah. Just because Congress s|_|cks doesn't mean the other alternatives are God-sent.

WHo would you prefer Mayawati or Rahul but suck. One is a corrupt to the teeth idiot who only looks out for herself, sending serants to purchase slippers in a private plane to Mumbai while the other is dynasty baby. Plz, how can we be a real democracy with a dynasty ruling us off and on since independence. Its a sham. We need rulers like MMS, Kalam, etc. who are highly educated and visionaries. Modi, though not GOd sent would be perfect for defence of India. I would like to give this a chance and only him. Not the rest of those BJP losers...

of course thats just a competition
That competition did not take place in India and by DRDO....
Today's paper planes and prototypes are tomorrows inventions....

WTH ? they should make if for HAL not LM :what:

To be honest, DRDO or HAL doesn't trust our own educational institutions. :lol:

Microsoft and other MNC has their research funding in several Indian institution, but not DRDO or HAL or NAL.

haha...It would a great idea for us to set up a national competition with some resources and a prize. Might inspire the youth and who knows, make the defence companies take notice...Automobiles and airplanes are built and tested as prototypes, clay models, etc.

this is the thing i hate...there are innumerable competitions in india....just coz u dunno u say such stuff

Back
Top Bottom