What's new

Featured Delhi Muslims fear they will never see justice for religious riot atrocities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delhi muslims should ask pakistan for a CAA likr law which can facilitate muslim immigration from India to pakistan ...

Going down the path of exclusivity is dangerous bhai. We have seen what happened next door in Pakistan. First, it was a secular country of majority muslims. Then, it became an Islamic country. Then Bengalis are out. Then Ahmadis are out. Then Shias are out. Muhajirs are out. They have still not been able to sort out their identity in last 70 years.

Lets not become a Hindu version of Pakistan. We are over-correcting from Congress' minority appeasement. Vajpayee model was much better. We do not need this rabid version of nationalism where kids (22 yr old Disha Ravi) are charged under sedition law for dissent. Even the court scolded the govt over this and released her.
No body discriminating against muslims. It's not like Hindus are going out to kill Muslims all day. This is a Hindu majority country and I won't apologize for having to build a ram mandir in our sacred land. It's not like a mosque is being destroyed at every street corner. Disha Ravi Joseph or anyone cannot go malign India as saying GOI is doing farmer genocide. It is absolutely inciting hatred against an elected government but I would let courts decide on the matter. CAA is absolutely our right to decide who we want in our country. Stop being apologist. Hindu nation cannot be intolerant like an islamic nation. Hindu seeks to create vasudhaika kutumbakam. India is today against appeasement not for discrimination. You claim special or community based rights, you will be treated as anti national, period. UCC is a must.

What Indian Muslims can and should do is strongly focus on technical education and uplifting their economic status.

yeah. this really helped out the Jews in Nazi Germany. its not like the Germans targeted them for being welloff.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Going down the path of exclusivity is dangerous bhai. We have seen what happened next door in Pakistan. First, it was a secular country of majority muslims. Then, it became an Islamic country. Then Bengalis are out. Then Ahmadis are out. Then Shias are out. Muhajirs are out. They have still not been able to sort out their identity in last 70 years.

Pakistan was always an islamic country. where there are muslims, there is Islam. Bengalis are still here, millions of them live in Pakistan. Ahmadis are still here, Shias are still here, Muhajirs are still here (my whole family are muhajir from Bihar). so dont talk shit.

On Topic:
Hindus seems to only target Abrahamic religions focused on subversion of the religeo-political status quo.

Off topic:
I personally don't like any religion period , either it makes your vehemently polarized , or absolutely docile.
An outdated social engineering concept.

I want the Chinese model , every Andh bhakt , Koran head banger , bible Thumper and bead Repeater goes to a camp for practical education and comes out clearminded.

A person not meant for this world should not be represented in this world . Make this land a paradise or go to paradise.
Dont like voluntary intellectual eunuchs out numbering people like me.

Last edited:
Hindu nation cannot be intolerant like an islamic nation.

Hindu religion which has built in societal caste discrimination can't be intolerant LMAO. You Hindus need to stick to the post-modern San Francisco Yogi with a dozen sexual harassment charges game for a few more decades before you can start pretending Hindus are just a darker and even more unwashed version of hippies.

No body discriminating against muslims. It's not like Hindus are going out to kill Muslims all day. This is a Hindu majority country and I won't apologize for having to build a ram mandir in our sacred land. It's not like a mosque is being destroyed at every street corner. Disha Ravi Joseph or anyone cannot go malign India as saying GOI is doing farmer genocide. It is absolutely inciting hatred against an elected government but I would let courts decide on the matter. CAA is absolutely our right to decide who we want in our country. Stop being apologist. Hindu nation cannot be intolerant like an islamic nation. Hindu seeks to create vasudhaika kutumbakam. India is today against appeasement not for discrimination. You claim special or community based rights, you will be treated as anti national, period. UCC is a must.
How many BJP upper house members are Musllims? Why is the party not even trying to give some representation to the community in parliament?

Not killing everyday does not mean killing ocassionlly is acceptable. Issue is not of building temple, even UAE is building one. Issue is of wanting to destroy other places of worship for that purpose. Ram lalla would never want violence in his name.

I can see how you are trying to give a communal angle by adding 'Joseph' to her name. Is India so weak that a mere tweet from an obscure individual is enough for a sedition charge? Inciting hatred against govt is not the same as inciting hatred against the nation. BJP is not India. By your logic, Anna Hazare should be put behind bars everytime he sits on fast against govt.

CAA is worded as a law for 'Non-Muslims'. Having a religion specific law is against the spirit of Indian constiution. We could have easily worded it as a law for 'oppressed people of the neighborhood'. It would have meant the same without setting a bad precedent.

All religions are same. How people follow their religion is what makes it different. If we are intolerant of others, then we will be no better. Hindus believe 'Vasudev Kutumbakam'. Then we should first consider all Indians as our family (irrespective of religion).

I support UCC as well. Please do not be so quick to hand over certificate of anti-national. No one gave you the authority to certify anyway.

All religions are same. How people follow their religion is what makes it different. If we are intolerant of others, then we will be no better. Hindus believe 'Vasudev Kutumbakam'. Then we should first consider all Indians as our family (irrespective of religion).

moo me ram ram, bagal me churi.

yeah. this really helped out the Jews in Nazi Germany. its not like the Germans targeted them for being welloff.
You raise a good point. But if Indian muslims engage in violence, they will lose support of the sizable secular folks as well. If they engage in violence, then the violence against them will get justified. If they uplift themselves and make valuable contributions like the Parsis, they will get newfound respect and admiration. In the meantime, it is very important that an early resolution with Pakistan is reached so that the hostility against muslims goes down.
There are no easy solutions and constructive advice is welcome. Violence is not welcome by anyone.
Didnt I tell you that whenever you remember 'bagal mein churi', please remember how Vajpayee was back-stabbed in 1999 by Musharraf when he came down to Lahore to do friendship.

Pakistan was always an islamic country. where there are muslims, there is Islam. Bengalis are still here, millions of them live in Pakistan. Ahmadis are still here, Shias are still here, Muhajirs are still here (my whole family are muhajir from Bihar). so dont talk shit.
Pakistan was envisaged as a Muslim majority nation by Jinnah, but not as an Islamic country. It was your 2nd or 3rd revision of constitution, when 'Islamic' was added to your name. So no, it was not always an Islamic country.
Bengalis are there in Pakistan, but Pakistanis frequently pass racist comments on Bengalis. Ahmadis are persecuted just because they call themselves Muslims. You need to declare them as Kafir to even get a passport. Link (https://www.dawn.com/news/1261622)
Your friend Mr. PakistanForever routinely makes racist comments on India. Muhajirs are people from present day India. His comments based on race effectively means attacking Muhajirs too unless you guys got a genetic re-engineering done as soon as you crossed Wagah border.

You raise a good point. But if Indian muslims engage in violence, they will lose support of the sizable secular folks as well. If they engage in violence, then the violence against them will get justified. If they uplift themselves and make valuable contributions like the Parsis, they will get newfound respect and admiration. In the meantime, it is very important that an early resolution with Pakistan is reached so that the hostility against muslims goes down.
There are no easy solutions and constructive advice is welcome. Violence is not welcome by anyone.

classic case of victim blaming. if muslims live normally, muslims are going to face violence. if muslim become rich, they will face violence for being rich. if muslims fight back with violence, they are to blame. only place where muslims arent to blame is if they quietly take the beatings and rapes and killings. talking war, disguised as peace.

Pakistan was envisaged as a Muslim majority nation by Jinnah, but not as an Islamic country.

there is a lot of dispute on that.

Bengalis are there in Pakistan, but Pakistanis frequently pass racist comments on Bengalis.

a minority do, just like they do to all ethnic groups that arent their own. so no, not all Pakistanis. you arent Pakistani, so you know fu*k all.

Ahmadis are persecuted just because they call themselves Muslims.

they arent muslim. a meat eater doesnt become a vegan just by saying he is one day.

Your friend Mr. PakistanForever routinely makes racist comments on India. Muhajirs are people from present day India.

i am not responsible for anti-islamic remarks and jahalat of others.

none of your business anyway. obsessed Indian on PDF.

classic case of victim blaming. if muslims live normally, muslims are going to face violence. if muslim become rich, they will face violence for being rich. if muslims fight back with violence, they are to blame. only place where muslims arent to blame is if they quietly take the beatings and rapes and killings. talking war, disguised as peace.

I am not blaming the victims. I am just cautioning against an ill-advised response to violence. "Muslims will be targetted for being rich" - thats an assumption you are making. I already mentioned that constructive advice is welcome, but it seems you are only using this opportunity to malign India.

"bagal me churi == Musharaff backstabbing Vajpayee in 1999"

Muslims had the upper hand in the conflict on day one.. somehow they were full prepared.

The violence was a two way street.

Pakistan should offer the riot affected scared Delhi muslims refuge.

ill advised. lol. killing a man who came to rape your sister is "ill advised". then disband your army if you pacifist. hypocrite.
Defending yourself when under attack is different from launching an attack on folks of opposite religion as a revenge. Your solution to the issue is civil war in India. Ofcourse as a Pakistani, you would want that. How does a civil war help Indian muslim?

muslims are termed as invaders. so becoming rich invaders is going to paint a bigger target on their back.
Muslims are termed as invaders by the same rabid nationalists against whom we are seeking advice. Becoming rich makes you a bigger target is an assumption. Are Bollywood Khans, industrialists like Azim Premji etc in bigger danger due to their wealth?

whats there to malign? what Jinnah about India said is coming true, and seeing the Owaisi brothers is a sign of things to come.
Pakistan has forgotten Jinnah's ideals. He never wanted an 'Islamic' Pakistan but merely a muslim majority one. So its better if you dont say what he said. He would have turned in his grave seeing the state of Pakistan today.
piss off to Indian forums. i dont give a flying fu*k if Mods ban me. you are a snake deliberately trying to make Pakistanis fight each other, just like you did earlier with your comments on what Pakistanforever said. you are an obsessed indian c*nt that lurks at PDF. then you have the gal to talk peace and friendship. moo me ram ram, bagal me churi.
I like it when you start abusing. It means that you have already lost the argument and can think of nothing else. Keep on showing your upbringing.

How many BJP upper house members are Musllims? Why is the party not even trying to give some representation to the community in parliament?

Not killing everyday does not mean killing ocassionlly is acceptable. Issue is not of building temple, even UAE is building one. Issue is of wanting to destroy other places of worship for that purpose. Ram lalla would never want violence in his name.

I can see how you are trying to give a communal angle by adding 'Joseph' to her name. Is India so weak that a mere tweet from an obscure individual is enough for a sedition charge? Inciting hatred against govt is not the same as inciting hatred against the nation. BJP is not India. By your logic, Anna Hazare should be put behind bars everytime he sits on fast against govt.

CAA is worded as a law for 'Non-Muslims'. Having a religion specific law is against the spirit of Indian constiution. We could have easily worded it as a law for 'oppressed people of the neighborhood'. It would have meant the same without setting a bad precedent.

I support UCC as well. Please do not be so quick to hand over certificate of anti-national. No one gave you the authority to certify anyway.
Why should BJP have Muslim MP's? Why community based representation needed in a secular India? Have any laws or policies of GoI discriminated against Muslims of this country? If so, take it to courts. Lol.

Like I said with Ram temple, it is our land. Hindu need not be apologetic to anyone to build a temple anywhere we want. It's not like Babri masjid is native to this land. The religion itself is from a invaders.

And Lol about UAE, in 2020 they started building one Hindu temple, that too because of the clout that Hindu India garners in the world today. Had it been congress, we would still be kneeling before those Arabic overlords.

Regarding Disha Ravi Joseph, you are naive. Read about sedition law, it is not about sedition against country but against the ruling dispensation. It applies to anyone who tries to bring about demise of ruling dispensation through propaganda. GOI is absolutely in it's right to invoke sedition.

CAA is not discriminatory and sure hell doesn't go against of spirit of constitution. Indian constitution allows for selection of classes on the basis of equality. This law applies to religiously persecuted minorities of islamic countries bordering India. How can muslims be religiously persecuted in islamic countries? Also how can one ignore partition based on religion, when our mother land was torn apart by separatist ideology of one community. They parted then and are not welcome now. You seem misguided and borderline naive.

Hindutva is about people and culture of this land. It includes all religions. But If your religion is going to say that you have more affinity to a distant land than your own and have more sympathy towards your religious compatriots of other lands than security of your own country, then you are absolutely anti national. India is going to rise as a Phoenix and show the world the true meaning of secularism. Hindutva is different to Hinduism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom