What's new

Delhi Metro ranked 2nd among 18 international metro systems

more than 85% are under the poverty line and they are running metro all over india.

misplaced priorities @RiazHaq
donate everythingt hing you have to poor. after few days you and him both will become poor. this way you increase poverty. rather try to progress and create a job for poor so he can earn his day and eventualy come out of poverty.

CSR Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive is one of the train car suppliers I believe. This shows that Chinese train cars are of good quality, too.

Delhi Metro gets Chinese-made rail cars - The Times of India

BEIJING: A Chinese train manufacturing firm today said it has sold 21 rail compartments to the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC).

CSR Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive, a subsidiary of major Chinese train manufacturer CSR Corporation, has supplied 21 cars to Delhi's metro rail system, the company said.

The sale marked the company's second order from India as it had exported 15 metro cars to the Delhi Metro in 2010, state-run Xinhua news agency reported on Saturday.

not much different
I did planned to visit Delhi via bhuvaneswar last year... bt I saw a group of gays asking money n i was so scared that I ran back home!!!

Last edited:
Well people havent been to moscow or Paris i guess....yeah...they dont need all this crap

donate everythingt hing you have to poor. after few days you and him both will become poor. this way you increase poverty. rather try to progress and create a job for poor so he can earn his day and eventualy come out of poverty.
That was pointed at @RiazHaq the best analyst on entire PDF

CSR Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive is one of the train car suppliers I believe. This shows that Chinese train cars are of good quality, too.

BEIJING: A Chinese train manufacturing firm today said it has sold 21 rail compartments to the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC).

CSR Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive, a subsidiary of major Chinese train manufacturer CSR Corporation, has supplied 21 cars to Delhi's metro rail system, the company said.

The sale marked the company's second order from India as it had exported 15 metro cars to the Delhi Metro in 2010, state-run Xinhua news agency reported on Saturday.
That was a wrong news. Delhi Metro issued a clarification as well.
Delhi Metro denies buying Chinese coaches
Delhi Metro denies buying Chinese coaches -The New Indian Express

Mumbai Metro currently is the only Metro network in India that has purchased Chinese coaches. It is good as well :tup:

not much different
Cleanliess in Delhi has improved over the last 5 years. Ofcourse it is still far less than International cities but it is improving.

Delhi Metro uses rolling stocks from Bombardier and also from a consortium of Hyundai Rotem, Mitsubishi & Melco, the trains are being built in India at Bangalore & Vadodara through technology transfer.

Delhi Metro doesn't use Chinese coaches, maybe some rolling stock came from China for Gurgaon Metro.

Last edited:
even if it is made in china, whats the big deal about it. check out metro's performance.
and about 'made in china' thing is inivitable. probably the phone u r using or the shoes u r wearing is made there.

pakistan imported engines from china, didn't work!

Delhi metro has changed Delhi for forever. It made us all delhites very proud.

even if it is made in china, whats the big deal about it. check out metro's performance.
and about 'made in china' thing is inivitable. probably the phone u r using or the shoes u r wearing is made there.

pakistan imported engines from china, didn't work!

NO!! :(

Btw there is a difference between "Made in China" and "Chinese products".

U just woke up???? Or yet to sleep????

I woke up, system was on, now turning it off and going to sleep again. I can't control if I see China related topic!! :D

I have been to Delhi once....7years back....its not very clean then.... how is it now???
There is some improvement but I won't call it significant.
It may be due to teh fact that I visit India with familiy more than twice a year and gradual improvement might not form a stark contrast.

Travelling by an E.M.U from faridabad to Delhi was like hell. Now its amazing because of Metro.
Bro I loved E.M.U. dirt cheap and fastest way to commute to Delhi. I was local passenger back in early 2000s

I woke up, system was on, now turning it off and going to sleep again. I can't control if I see China related topic!! :D
Me too jst woke up!!! Bt some guys here r addicted to PDF....as if it is P*rn!!!

There is some improvement but I won't call it significant.
It may be due to teh fact that I visit India with familiy more than twice a year and gradual improvement might not form a stark contrast.

Bro I loved E.M.U. dirt cheap and fastest way to commute to Delhi. I was local passenger back in early 2000s
I didn't like it at all. In summers especially. Also, you got some pathetic crowds. But what I loved of it was it's speed.

Back
Top Bottom