What's new

Delhi Loses in Its Own Backyard

It has nothing to do with counter balancing.

anyway we feel we are better in club of USA along with strong relations with CHINA. Never at a point we dicthed China unlike India that had done to Iran for sake of clubing with USA.

Anyway you are clinging to straws.

i will repeat again Maldives-Sri Lanka-Bangladesh-Nepal-Bhuttan should club with CHINA for a safe and better future this will also stabilize the region as well

Looks like you people haven't learned any lesson.How many more drone strike do you need??

Sorry but indians believe in teachings of Ram............

Vinay na maanahi jaladhi jad, gaye teen did beet”. Bole Ram sakop tab , Bhay bin hoye na preet

ie..For three days sea didnt answered to the prayers of Lord Ram then on 4th day Ram in anger said there can not be love without fear.

You will never stop showing your ugly character here will you??
Stop dragging religion every where.

I am not.. Where did you get that from.. I am just amused by Pakistan's definition of alignment and friendships and the results of its past alignment decisions

They will never learn lessons from history.If they had taken Mon Aligned policy from the beginning they wouldn't had most of their problem today.

you mean to say whatever i ve quoted is ugly according to you......even if it is ugly but most of time quotes do convey deeper meaning....and to understand it is not everyone's cup of tea..so it becomes ugly to such people.

About 150 million of us also believe in
"ittaqoo Allaha haqqa tuqatihi"
150 million are muslim first

Report kar do, PM kar do MODs ko. OT pe. :D

Sorry but indians believe in teachings of Ram............

Vinay na maanahi jaladhi jad, gaye teen did beet”. Bole Ram sakop tab , Bhay bin hoye na preet

ie..For three days sea didnt answered to the prayers of Lord Ram then on 4th day Ram in anger said there can not be love without fear.

Dont bring you absurd thinking everywhere..

You should know how yours own new country love you... Dont u know how much karachi people love you....:P

you mean to say whatever i ve quoted is ugly according to you......even if it is ugly but most of time quotes do convey deeper meaning....and to understand it is not everyone's cup of tea..so it becomes ugly to such people.

It is ugly,It doesn't need a genius to figure out the bigotry deep rooted inside you.You are just trying to hide that using clever talk.This thread has nothing to do with religion so keep it out.Or later on you will again go on complaining mods how Indians are ridiculing you and your religion.

Looks like you people haven't learned any lesson.How many more drone strike do you need??

We believe India and Indians are the last people on earth that will ever want good for Pakistan hence we learnt or NOT it should not be your concern.

Maldives-SL-BD-Nepal-Bhuttan clubing with China is the way for progress in the region.

Maldives-SL-BD-Nepal-Bhuttan clubing with China is the way for progress in the region.

As long as you are talking about clubbing, though China has come a long way in this area, I still believe they will be better off with Thailand.. Its has much better clubs all across the country. :D

We believe India and Indians are the last people on earth that will ever want good for Pakistan hence we learnt or NOT it should not be your concern.
Really. Just one example. Indian doctors treat Pakistani patients free of cost. Do you want me to post videos here ?

Even in wars, we didn't stop your water.

Countless examples to show that many Indians do care about Pakistanis.

Your believes are absurd.But,Since they are yours I leave it to you.

They are not of your concern.Let them decide what is best for them.

Really. Just one example. Indian doctors treat Pakistani patients free of cost. Do you want me to post videos here ?

It's no use preaching to dumb.Leave her.

Pakistanis paid for releasing of Indian sailors and many more such examples where even you Indians refused to help your own people so dont twist such acts to compare these with national-level Indian enmity towards Pakistan

You did everything

Thank you we have more than that for you.

still India can NOT Be trusted by any of the regional country.

It's no use preaching to dumb.Leave her.

Every Indian dumb think everyone else is also a dumb like you. nevermind

Back
Top Bottom