What's new

Delhi: Kejriwal-led AAP govt scraps infra projects promised by Cong govt to foot subsidy bill

Arvind Kejriwal has a lot of experience in the revenue department. He knows how the corruption works. This is the time, he has to show, whatever he said in the past.

dear always remember growth and inflation is directly proportional.......and higher the growth ,higher corruption also..............
kejriwal is highly immature ..................always target should be growth and put your systematic effort to control inflation and corruption....................
i am telling you he is going to **** Delhi like any thing ..........

arvind-kejriwal-ek-number-chutiya.png

Last edited:
GREAT work by Kejri.

Delhi WAS a great city ONCE & than AAP happened.

This is what happens if people chooses someone other then Congress :partay:

Delhi was well ahead even ahead of Gujarat in per capita income, foreign investment FDI, literacy, metro, best airports, best roads, 24 hrs power, best education institutes, best hospitals but people get fooled by kejriwal even when the power rates were cheapest among metros :hitwall:

I was talking about his economic policies :cheesy:,
  • Subsidies to provide free water, electricity
  • Diverting funds from infrastructure projects for subsidies
  • Barring FDI in retail
Dilli waalo ki watt lagegi and I am loving it

Oye its my city :astagh:

We will throw this moron out but to expose him before the public was necessary otherwise people can get drifted by anyone.

His honeymoon period will last 6 months. After that people will understand that there is no choice other then congress and bjp.

As mayawati says, saapnath aur naagnath dono milkar lootenge :P

Oye its my city :astagh:

Bhaijee my Dad recently got transfered from Dehradun. Family lives in Patparganj, so its kind of my city too. Infact one of my cousin mamaji from ghaziabad is a member of AAP :laughcry:. Always cracks me up when I see his facebook photos with topi and jhaadu, all these AAPwaalas are a bunch of self righteous pretentious morons

Bhaijee my Dad recently got transfered from Dehradun. Family lives in Patparganj, so its kind of my city too. Infact one of my cousin mamaji from ghaziabad is a member of AAP :laughcry:. Always cracks me up when I see his facebook photos with topi and jhaadu, all these AAPwaalas are a bunch of self righteous pretentious morons

mamaji.......Et tu, Brute :D

Welcome to the Dil of India, plz accept my greeting and best wishes for u and ur family.

This is what happens if people chooses someone other then Congress :partay:

Delhi was well ahead even ahead of Gujarat in per capita income, foreign investment FDI, literacy, metro, best airports, best roads, 24 hrs power, best education institutes, best hospitals but people get fooled by kejriwal even when the power rates were cheapest among metros :hitwall:

Man, you seriously have to see a doctor.

Don't understand why you try to bring Gujarat/modi in everything, do u have some kind of obsession??

I totally 100% accept Sheila Dikshit was way way better CM than anyone else & this Kejri will leave no stone unturned to ruin everything.

But than why you have to compare it to Gujarat?? why not Maharashtra or any other state??

BTW, there can't be comparison of the two since the base isn't same, Delhi is a small state with small population while Gujarat is just the opposite.

Man, you seriously have to see a doctor.

Don't understand why you try to bring Gujarat/modi in everything, do u have some kind of obsession??

I totally 100% accept Sheila Dikshit was way way better CM than anyone else & this Kejri will leave no stone unturned to ruin everything.

But than why you have to compare it to Gujarat?? why not Maharashtra or any other state??

BTW, there can't be comparison of the two since the base isn't same, Delhi is a small state with small population while Gujarat is just the opposite.

Then tell this to Modi who goes on to every state and compare Gujarat with everyone. Gujarat has been a progressive state even thousand of year ago.

The Lothal port in Gujarat dates back to 2400 BC is a prove and even in present day Gujarat is progressing due to its entrepreneur public and its advantage as near the sea, being nearest point from Middle east. Most of its industries and investment is patriotism and chemical based.

As for the FDI the base does not matter and Delhi beats Gujarat in it and its the investor or industry or business friendly state that Modi projects. Delhi beats him in it.

Then tell this to Modi who goes on to every state and compare Gujarat with everyone. Gujarat has been a progressive state even thousand of year ago.

The Lothal port in Gujarat dates back to 2400 BC is a prove and even in present day Gujarat is progressing due to its entrepreneur public and its advantage as near the sea, being nearest point from Middle east. Most of its industries and investment is patriotism and chemical based.

As for the FDI the base does not matter and Delhi beats Gujarat in it and its the investor or industry or business friendly state that Modi projects. Delhi beats him in it.

Well I agree that he sometimes goes too far with Gujarat in his every speech. But I am sorry to say you have a very narrow vision, atleast he doesn't says the usual BS that other politicians say - caste, creed, religion, communalism, blah blah...... & instead talk about development.

He talks about Gujarat since he has been the CM of Gujarat for past 13 years & he has SOMETHING to show to his credit.

I ask you, if you have been a manager at some company & apply for a job in some other company, what will you talk about?? Obviously, you will talk about what you did for the past company which could be beneficial for the company you are applying for. And again the company who is going to hire you will again look at your performance in the previous one, won't it?

Now compare this to Rahul Baba, doesn't have any any sort of experience with governance, shied away from taking any ministerial post when his Govt. is in power since 10 years, i mean, he would have got any post he wished for but din't took it. Now how on earth can he claim the PM post??? As for his speeches, he talks of what his grandmother did, what his father did, how they died........, I mean, i don't care what his family did, i care what HE DID for the country.

Corruption is a lot overrated thingy in our part of the world.

We can talk a lot about it, but usually we cannot find it when asked.

Sure you may have to grease the palms of one baboo or some police wallah.

But you can't recover it no matter how big anti-corruption-hockey stick you carry around.

I can assure you it's not. I have travelled the world and embarrased to see how small countries, nowhere close to 'rising superpower' India have great administration. It showed me HOW MUCH of corruption we tolerate. From then on I decided that 'anarchic' AK has a point after all.

I can assure you it's not. I have travelled the world and embarrased to see how small countries, nowhere close to 'rising superpower' India have great administration. It showed me HOW MUCH of corruption we tolerate. From then on I decided that 'anarchic' AK has a point after all.

Care to explain what point he has after all??

free electricity, free water, dharnas on street, name calling, etc......??

& are you trying to say that Anarchy is better than Corruption??

Care to explain what point he has after all??

free electricity, free water, dharnas on street, name calling, etc......??

& are you trying to say that Anarchy is better than Corruption??

There is something here that is repeatedly asking me to acknowledge it's existance. But what is it I wonder?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom