What's new

Degradation of Moral and Human Values in Pakistan: Case of Murree Tragedy and Some Glittering Examples!

Pakistan has become a dead society, too much population... so many people died from blasts and no one cares now if anyone dies...

We can all thank the military lobby for all of this, the root cause of all problems. Who even made the mullah lobby as strong as it is today since Zia's time.

There are many many much better places but Pakistanis are Pakistanis
Remember toyita corolla is still the car to buy. Our people simply cannot change

Its different then corolla mentality. Murree is much more easy to access being hour away from Islamabad. Pakistan need to build modern train up to northen areas to end this problem. If we stop obsession with motorways then this is possible.

1641967629510.png

Ye aik realty hy k hm log jo khud ko islam k thekedar smjty hain, aur is bat ka jhuta dawa krty hain k hm se bra koi Asheq e Rasool ni hy. Haqeqat main hm sb se ziada Toheen e Mazhab aur toheen e risalat k murtaqib hoty hain. Insaniat ka hm se door ka bhe wasta ni hy. Kon sa esa moqa hy jb hm ny islam ko apny maqasid k liy istemal ni kia? Kisi ki zameen pe qabza krna ho ya kisi ka qatal krna ho us pe toheen e risalat ka ilzam ni lagaia gia. Ya mullah ny islam k naam pe logn ko apas main na laraia ho.
Islam ko sb se ziada nuqsaan hm log poncha rhy hain. Islam rawadari aur husn e salooq ka dars dita hy aur hm choti choti bt pe insaan ka qatal kr dety hain. Islam kheta hy k dosry ka Maal, Jaan aur izat tm pe Haraam hy, aur hm phr bhe ye sb kr rhy hain. Mushkil main jahan dosrn ki madad krni chaiy hm logn ko loot rhy hain aur is pe bejay sharminda hony k aur log fakhar mehsoos krty hain.
Marree main visitor ko wahan k logn ny Qatal kia hy.

We vote, worship, and kill fellow beings for politicians who steal zakat money, and when it's time for us to make money, you are suggesting that we open our doors and hearts? Who cares if some people died, look at the positive side, some people became rich. Now those rich people will pay taxes and Pakistan will become rich.
Because everyone in Pakistan pays taxes right... this is literally an isolated incident, Pakistan is very far from rich due to it.

If you wanna support corruption then support Malik Riaz, not completely sure about him but apparently steals people's money to build infrastructure, so I guess that's better than the casual corrupt theives who take it to the west?

May ALLAH have mercy on departed souls and ease the pain of their families.

The hotel owners or hotel staff are not in a manufacturing business where we can imply that room rents went up because of demand and supply. They are a service industry, which can very easily be monitored and regulated.

I never had any hopes from any government and district administration. Usual pathetic, incompetent, both morally and financially corrupt baboons.

Pakistani tourists ................ always lack the proper planning, the people from Punjab, Sindh don't understand how dangerous any hilly station can become.

How many mosques are there in Murree? And did they house people stuck in this bad weather? If no then there you have your answer about how much we as Pakistanis know and understand Islam.

Similarly how many hospitals are there? Why did not they shelter people?

How many churches are there? Why did not they shelter people?

How many boarding schools are there? Why did not they shelter people?

How many forces bases are there? Why did not they shelter people?

And people snow only looks good and attractive in pictures, it is not a weather during which you would desire and want to get stuck with your dependent family for more than a day.

According to reports hotel and lodging owners fully availed the calamity as an opportunity to make profits.
Hotels charged up to 50000 PKR for hotel room and double price for food.
This is a country so many thump their chest as Ashiqan-e-Rasul. But look at their conduct and character towards the Teachings of the Messenger.

"You cannot be a Muslim if you dont want for others what you like for yourself."

There were some good stories too. Local residents offered shelter to the stranded families. So everyone is not dead of heart.

we have the habit of show off and we never let a chance go by
we even show off being Ashiqan e Rasool (SAW) and yes we seldom follow the path He derived for us.

neither we become true Muslim nor did we grow into a society with moral values, our religion is based on morality.

we don't have to go far, often we see examples several times on this very forum.

Last edited:
Its different then corolla mentality. Murree is much more easy to access being hour away from Islamabad. Pakistan need to build modern train up to northen areas to end this problem. If we stop obsession with motorways then this is possible.
The road mafia in the 70s and 80s destroyed the railway system sadly.

we have the habit of show off and we never let a chance go by
we even show off being Ashiqan e Rasool (SAW) and yes we seldom follow the path He derived for us.

neither we become true Muslim nor did we grow into a society with moral values, our religion is based on morality.

we don't have to go far, often we see examples several times on this very forum.
In general we are a mob society.
Sometimes during need goodness in people come out like earthquake of 2005 and floods of 2008. Most Pakistanies rallied.
My sister and her husband gave away their Hajj money and did not go for Hajj during that year and they were barely middleclass.

Murree people must have the best monopoly in the world, a golden goose that never stops laying the golden egg. It's as if they can behave any which way and the demand for their services and goods will never be impacted.

This has been happening in Murree for a long time, we've been hearing of rudeness and jacking up of prices for a number of years now. I fail to understand why people still go to Murree? People have no self respect and pride they will take abuse and keep back to get some more.

There are horror stories from my friends and family who have had TERRIBLE time at Murree, we as a family had made it a point to avoid Murree at any cost, I wouldn't be surprised if business owners there took advantage of this situation as well, Allah poochay ga aisay sab logon ku regardless of their location
Mahatma Gandhi Once said: ‘the true measure of any society can be found in how it treats its most vulnerable members’.

Well, there you have it, now you know what kind of society we are.
Have lived all my life there, have lost all hope that Pakistanis will ever get better. I have seen people pretending to be Muslims, I have seen people praying but honestly, I have not seen Islam in Pakistan. It's the name that sells and everyone tries to encash it.
Welcome to a Capitalistic society, basic law of supply and demand. Prior booking would have saved alot of hassle and I am NOT taking any blame away from the administration but some common sense and personal precautions would have gone a long way in averting this disaster.
But It is unfair to tarnish the entire nation by the actions of a single segment, you are being unfair.
Many people will only read the title, and perhaps first few lines of the article, and go away with a wrong impression.

Back
Top Bottom