What's new

Degradation of Moral and Human Values in Pakistan: Case of Murree Tragedy and Some Glittering Examples!

50000 for one night does seem excessive. Hotel owners could have been more helpful. Charging so much in life/death situation should trigger some response from Judiciary/LEA.

Don't know why people go to Murree. Place is a literal scam, especially on the weekends. Only been to the place once in my life when I was naïve and vowed never to go again.

My mom told me, she heard in news that people were selling small biscuit packs from 800-1500 rupees. What a shame

Supply and demand is fine! but when ppl are fking dying you open your doors and hearts!

but again why blame people/hotel owner!

people die everyday because of corruption in Pakistan and yet our govts have no heart to do something about it they keep exploiting people and make more money thats what murree people did exploited because thats the norm in mumlikat e khuda dad e Pakistan!

Imo visiting any tourist destination in extreme weather conditions without any emergency is idiotic and there's only very lil humans can do in natural calamities.

According to reports hotel and lodging owners fully availed the calamity as an opportunity to make profits.
Hotels charged up to 50000 PKR for hotel room and double price for food.
This is a country so many thump their chest as Ashiqan-e-Rasul. But look at their conduct and character towards the Teachings of the Messenger.

"You cannot be a Muslim if you dont want for others what you like for yourself."

There were some good stories too. Local residents offered shelter to the stranded families. So everyone is not dead of heart.

So whose faultis it any way?..

> idiot people who went there and didnt check the weather report. All of them have access to mobile phone can look at google weather

> incompletent officials who should have closed the road.

> Poor planners - didnt bother to book in advance

> concerning ethical values - let me who in Pakistan has them?

Apparently hotel owners were asking women for Thier jewelry if they were unable to pay with Cash
What a shity place man, seriously 😒

Keep flocking to a shitty hill station like Muree which is infested with a swarm of tourists all around the year. Although it basically comes down to the basic economic formula of Supply and Demand, since demand is so high this gives those evil businessmen so much leverage that they can do anything (regardless of how ethical it is or not).

The only way to end their monopoly or dominance is to build other stations around that area and people should look for other alternatives and stop going there.

Apparently hotel owners were asking women for Thier jewelry if they were unable to pay with Cash
What a shity place man, seriously 😒
People of murree should be boycotted
Keep flocking to a shitty hill station like Muree which is infested with a swarm of tourists all around the year. Although it basically comes down to the basic economic formula of Supply and Demand, since demand is so high this gives those evil businessmen so much leverage that they can do anything (regardless of how ethical it is or not).

The only way to end their monopoly or dominance is to build other stations around that area and people should look for other alternatives and stop going there.
There are many many much better places but Pakistanis are Pakistanis
Remember toyita corolla is still the car to buy. Our people simply cannot change

So whose faultis it any way?..

> idiot people who went there and didnt check the weather report. All of them have access to mobile phone can look at google weather

> incompletent officials who should have closed the road.

> Poor planners - didnt bother to book in advance

> concerning ethical values - let me who in Pakistan has them?
All of them.
You know what a common Pakistani is like,
او جی ویکھ لیں گے so that's the number one issue۔
For at least 15 years governance has collapsed.

All of that also expose greed embedded in a common man. Good people are exception.
I have not heard good stories about murree people also.

We vote, worship, and kill fellow beings for politicians who steal zakat money, and when it's time for us to make money, you are suggesting that we open our doors and hearts? Who cares if some people died, look at the positive side, some people became rich. Now those rich people will pay taxes and Pakistan will become rich.

Supply and demand is fine! but when ppl are fking dying you open your doors and hearts!

but again why blame people/hotel owner!

people die everyday because of corruption in Pakistan and yet our govts have no heart to do something about it they keep exploiting people and make more money thats what murree people did exploited because thats the norm in mumlikat e khuda dad e Pakistan!

Stealing has been made a virtue and halal in Pakistan, from Medina Masjid in Karachi to that restaurant in Islamabad built on encroached land of a park, to politicians, to land mafia to your run of the mill rayrrhi wala, all have lost their moral compass.

We vote, worship, and kill fellow beings for politicians who steal zakat money, and when it's time for us to make money, you are suggesting that we open our doors and hearts? Who cares if some people died, look at the positive side, some people became rich. Now those rich people will pay taxes and Pakistan will become rich.
good one sir!

yes some bastard made good money by exploiting Pakistani same way our beloved faujis and politicians make money by exploiting Pakistanis!
Stealing has been made a virtue and halal in Pakistan, from Medina Masjid in Karachi to that restaurant in Islamabad built on encroached land of a park, to politicians, to land mafia to your run of the mill rayrrhi wala, all have lost their moral compass.
that land is national park yet claimed by our belov d Fauji monster inc i am sure they planning to build dha on margalla mountains chop some trees kill some wildlife build some bungalows all in the name of "national security"

good one sir!

yes some bastard made good money by exploiting Pakistani same way our beloved faujis and politicians make money by exploiting Pakistanis!

that land is national park yet claimed by our belov d Fauji monster inc i am sure they planning to build dha on margalla mountains chop some trees kill some wildlife build some bungalows all in the name of "national security"
Military Real Estate Complex is equal part of this hypocrisy...

Back
Top Bottom