What's new

Defying China, Obama to meet Dalai Lama

I really wouldn't sweat it. As long as Dalai is alive he will get some petting from his masters. After all that a$$clown is still a fun tool to use to badmouth China, but I see no real damage from it unless he uses the CIA's help to start another riot. It is China's job to stop such sabortage act, and if we cannot do it then it simply means we suck.

The diplomatic protest is of course mandatory, and Dalai will get his speech money and share of Vegas hookers, and Obama will get his "human rights" kudos. Meanwhile, businesses move on.

There may be much truth in what you just said, yes the speech money and share of Vegas hookers et al. After all Obama Lama (especially their Jewish handlers) LLLLLOOOOOVVVVVEEEESSSSS money and power!

Its funny because they tried the same thing with India for years and it didn't work :lol:

But now as if it worked they trying to do the same thing with bigger US, :lol:

India has no proper economy hence it does not need China. This is vice versa for USA, hence threats are taken very seriously.

Why is china trying to control everyone?

It's just so stupid that they think they can dictate who every meets.

The chinese government must think that because they control their country th at they can control the whole world with their communism.

Another world leader can meet whoever they want.

It would be like president barrack obama telling the chinese president not to go speak to the indian president and saying "if you do i'll have sanctions againstyou"

The chinese government must think that because they control their country th at they can control the whole world with their communism.

It would be like president barrack obama telling the chinese president not to go speak to the indian president and saying "if you do i'll have sanctions againstyou"

Consider it. If you had a company and there is a person A always try to tear your company, and one of your trade partener B wanna meet the person A and say "Well done" to him. What will you feel?:lol:

What are you talking about~~ :rofl:
The sanctions isn't even related to Obama to meet Dalai Lama
Straightening Out Your Views, before posting the non-existent.

Too much politics, Dalai lama is a tool of the western politians who want to split China.

Consider it. If you had a company and there is a person A always try to tear your company, and one of your trade partener B wanna meet the person A and say "Well done" to him. What will you feel?:lol:

ur person A is trade union leader fighting for better work environment in the company and partner B is listening to A on humanitarian ground

this is what whole world thinks in ur scenario :cheers:

Of course the president can choose to meet a monkey.

ur person A is trade union leader fighting for better work environment in the company and partner B is listening to A on humanitarian ground

this is what whole world thinks in ur scenario :cheers:

There are also many department in a company called indian fighting for better work environment. What should the company called indian do? and what did the company called indian do?:lol:

I would just have to accept the fact that we all have free speech and anyone can speak to whoever they want. :rolleyes:

My friends, I have to say, Dalai is a more than a moderate religous leader.The westerners just can see what they want to see,and there is no exact free media: In 1959, when it came to its end of the slavery of Xizang Autonomous Region(Tibet), Dalai Lama was the leader who ploted riots against the then tibetan government and killing the civilians. What he want to do is only to resume his no-match power. It became more complicated when CIA sponsored millions of US Dollars on Xizang separatist. I don't know what makes his good impression to the public, maybe because China is not good at dealing with Publicizing their point of view, or it is just a prejudice people holding towards Communisit China.

Regarding the sanctions you mentioned, it is the reaction to US-Taiwan Arms sales. We protested many times before, but it never worked. But if we don't protest this time, China is afraid that it would be conisdered by International Community as a normal behavior for US government to sell weapons to Taiwan, China will be put in a more passive position. For most Chinese, Taiwan(Republic of China) issue is internal affairs, both of two parties claim they have sovereignity over all the territory of the other's, much like the situation of the two Germanies before 1989. According to China's Constitution, Taiwan is part of China, any China government is obliged to declare war if Taiwan declared independence publicly, and it will be supported by most of Chinese(people in mainland China)

When KMT(Pan-Bule party which is against formal Independence) won the selection in 2008, you can see the relation had improved a lot since then, China were planning to withdrawing many ground-based missiles to express its honestness and sincerity. So, no wonder that why Americans' interruption is so unpopular by Chinese and China's government.

Herewith I'd like to explain to all the friends outside world, we hope that our voice can be heard and our Sentiment can be looked after to some extent. Anyway, we can understand each other through more communication, welcome to China, Chinese are one of the most hospitable nations.

Last edited:
India has no proper economy hence it does not need China. This is vice versa for USA, hence threats are taken very seriously.

As much as I know, USA imports goods from China, and export is close to zero. So if the relation deteriorates, it will be China who will be at loss. While US will get a chance to decrease the recently growing unemployment. Correct me where I am wrong. Or may be I have oversimplified the scenario?

As much as I know, USA imports goods from China, and export is close to zero. So if the relation deteriorates, it will be China who will be at loss. While US will get a chance to decrease the recently growing unemployment. Correct me where I am wrong. Or may be I have oversimplified the scenario?

"While US will get a chance to decrease the recently growing unemployment"

Yea, if they can afford it. I would be surprise if there ain't huge number of bankruptcy, and collapse of the economy.
Help unemployment? What a joke...

by the way, the world isn't just about import and export.

Your knowledge here is definitely wrong, China imports many commodities ranging from planes(Boeing) to sports shoes(Nike), the exports to China is about 56 Billion USD, which makes China the third largest buyer of American products.

Last edited:
Just ignore the trolls. No need to spend your time educating the worthless.

My friends, I have to say, Dalai is a more than a moderate religous leader.The westerners just can see what they want to see,and there is no exact free media: In 1959, when it came to its end of the slavery of Xizang Autonomous Region(Tibet), Dalai Lama was the leader who ploted riots against the then tibetan government and killing the civilians. What he want to do is only to resume his no-match power. It became more complicated when CIA sponsored millions of US Dollars on Xizang separatist. I don't know what makes his good impression to the public, maybe because China is not good at dealing with Publicizing their point of view, or it is just a prejudice people holding towards Communisit China.

Regarding the sanctions you mentioned, it is the reaction to US-Taiwan Arms sales. We protested many times before, but it never worked. But if we don't protest this time, China is afraid that it would be conisdered by International Community as a normal behavior for US government to sell weapons to Taiwan, China will be put in a more passive position. For most Chinese, Taiwan(Republic of China) issue is internal affairs, both of two parties claim they have sovereignity over all the territory of the other's, much like the situation of the two Germanies before 1989. According to China's Constitution, Taiwan is part of China, any China government is obliged to declare war if Taiwan declared independence publicly, and it will be supported by most of Chinese(people in mainland China)

When KMT(Pan-Bule party which is against formal Independence) won the selection in 2008, you can see the relation had improved a lot since then, China were planning to withdrawing many ground-based missiles to express its honestness and sincerity. So, no wonder that why Americans' interruption is so unpopular by Chinese and China's government.

Herewith I'd like to explain to all the friends outside world, we hope that our voice can be heard and our Sentiment can be looked after to some extent. Anyway, we can understand each other through more communication, welcome to China, Chinese are one of the most hospitable nations.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom