What's new

Defying China, Obama to meet Dalai Lama

As much as I know, USA imports goods from China, and export is close to zero. So if the relation deteriorates, it will be China who will be at loss. While US will get a chance to decrease the recently growing unemployment. Correct me where I am wrong. Or may be I have oversimplified the scenario?

That plan would have worked in the 90's

But those Chinese are ingenious, Despite patriotic feelings in the US , They are buying up American Firms, Essentially the US and Chinese economies are now inter-dependent on one another.

with our Americans Buying from China, and investing in China, their growth rates will just plummet.

With out China devaluation of Yuan, By essentially lending money to the US, Chines exports costs would rise. Making it cheaper to operate in South east Asia instead.
Without Chines Lending the US government will find it hard to manage their Balance of payments, which is in a very deplorable state.

But now The Chinese are re-investing the money they earn back into America, Making them key to US growth.

Its a lot more complex then i make it out to be, but i really cant be stuffed going into to much detail.

In fact if US and Chines interests were more inline with one another, they have enough reasons to be allies, or at the very worst competitors.

But sadly Chines interests show that in almost every area it always emerges the rival, and never the partner.

Now there is this love hate relation ship going on where the US is forced to hold hands with China.

Its their Bilateral issue, that has repercussions on a global scale i admit, but just let them work it out.

India just seems to be getting US love in the mean while(which has a price i am sure, They want something from us eventually), So i dont think its as bad for us. What am i talking about we have Pakistan as our foreign policy Nightmare, its a million times worse.

I would just have to accept the fact that we all have free speech and anyone can speak to whoever they want. :rolleyes:

try saying "god daxx you" to the priest during the mass. ofcourse, you could find a convenient excuse, i don't want to, right. but even if you wanted to, dare you? or what will you response if someone did that, ignor him or stop him or tell him that is his freedom of speach?

maybe you are the one honor the god but not the "gov", but still, please remember that there is also some people who honor the "gov" but not the god.

I would just have to accept the fact that we all have free speech and anyone can speak to whoever they want. :rolleyes:

if every australians are just like you, i would be so happy to see a bigger india where people just have no sense of ashame,embarrassment, being responsible to ones own words. act like you are at the right side then play innocent when others confront you, what else you get?
oh, suddenly the name remind me, the last time i saw you, you are blame china hidding behind the pakistan flag, then who actually are you? cannot stop smelling the curry through the internet.

if i havn't happened to know few good indians( very very few) with meaningful sense, i would say india is just an inferior country.
stop making others abhor your people. people like you are the exact why noone like indians.:tdown:

if every australians are just like you, i would be so happy to see a bigger india where people just have no sense of ashame,embarrassment, being responsible to ones own words. act like you are at the right side then play innocent when others confront you, what else you get?
oh, suddenly the name remind me, the last time i saw you, you are blame china hidding behind the pakistan flag, then who actually are you? cannot stop smelling the curry through the internet.

if i havn't happened to know few good indians( very very few) with meaningful sense, i would say india is just an inferior country.
stop making others abhor your people. people like you are the exact why noone like indians.:tdown:

discuss sensibly.... stop ur anti India ranting....India is there about sitting on chinese neck....That is ur chinese biggest fear and nightmare...India taking u on and leaving chinese behind...

ALso as far as hate is concernd: chinese are the most hated if u do a reality check(again it is a fact and i am forced to say so because of the above ignorant's post but at least this reality):

Chinese not liked by
India
US
Russia
Japan
Vietnam
Australia
EU

Just do a total of population of above countries and u will know....now dont say me US.Russina or India likes u...

Chinese/chinese companies are the most distrusted ppl in the world....
If there is a chinese company anywhere in this world it is spied on relentlessly..

discuss sensibly.... stop ur anti India ranting....India is there about sitting on chinese neck....That is ur chinese biggest fear and nightmare...India taking u on and leaving chinese behind...

ALso as far as hate is concernd: chinese are the most hated if u do a reality check(again it is a fact and i am forced to say so because of the above ignorant's post but at least this reality):

Chinese not liked by
India
US
Russia
Japan
Vietnam
Australia
EU

Just do a total of population of above countries and u will know....now dont say me US.Russina or India likes u...

If there is a chinese company anywhere in this world it is spied on relentlessly..

Relax Rahul. You didn't read his post carefully.

Chinese are hated and Indians are despised, now happy? And some would rather be "hated than despised" while others prefer vice versa.

Which one are you?

Just kidding.

Truth is from China's viewpoint they prefer a gradually weakening US rather than one that implodes. Gotta remember that US controls nuclear weapons.

China is waiting for a slow US decline, even slowing down the tempo sometimes, so that the government agencies (including military) can do a gradual downsize rather than make a final stand.

Boiling a frog slowly.

Truth is from China's viewpoint they prefer a gradually weakening US rather than one that implodes. Gotta remember that US controls nuclear weapons.

China is waiting for a slow US decline, even slowing down the tempo sometimes, so that the government agencies (including military) can do a gradual downsize rather than make a final stand.

Boiling a frog slowly.

Very good no_name. I will add that while some in the PRC may want the temperature in the "pot" to rise slowly, not a few on the other side of the pond want no less than to gavage the goose so it implodes - "Foie gras" or no "Foie gras" ...

:azn:

Boiling a frog slowly.
If you are in an inferior position but you know that your potential adversary is in a decline, then why exert yourself? Just let the decline take its course. The problem here is that you are assuming that US will be in an inevitable decline. There are no evidences to support that assumption. On the other hand, China may be missing out on a great opportunity. The US is going through a down cycle, a military attack, with the US involved in Iran and Afghanistan, may push America into a decline so steep that recovery is not possible.

I advocate China attack Taiwan and CONUS now.

Hi,

If you are in an inferior position but you know that your potential adversary is in a decline, then why exert yourself? Just let the decline take its course.

I don't think they are exerting. US and China has helped each other in this recession.

The problem here is that you are assuming that US will be in an inevitable decline. There are no evidences to support that assumption. On the other hand, China may be missing out on a great opportunity. The US is going through a down cycle, a military attack, with the US involved in Iran and Afghanistan, may push America into a decline so steep that recovery is not possible.

I'm not assuming anything. All I did was stating what I think is China's strategy in world affairs. Every country has one.

Every civilization has it's periods of rise and fall. Happened to China before (multiple times, in fact). Could happen to any country. Might last 1 year or might last 100s. This recession might be the start or it might not. No one knows for now. If the US comes out stronger it will be back to old days, but everyone aspires to be a nation with influences.

I advocate China attack Taiwan and CONUS now.

There is no need to be cynical, just say you don't agree.

regards.

Last edited:

Chinese not liked by
India
US
Russia
Japan
Vietnam
Australia
EU

Because they all came from anti-China powers in 1800s -mid-1900s:

India -> Britain
US -> US
Russia -> Tzarist Russia
Japan -> Imperial Jap
Vietnam -> France
Australia -> Britain
EU -> Britain, France, Germany, Austro-Hungary, Italy

desecent of theft are theft !

Brother, it is not worth responding to that troll. Typically uneducated Indian.

Because they all came from anti-China powers in 1800s -mid-1900s:

India -> Britain
US -> US
Russia -> Tzarist Russia
Japan -> Imperial Jap
Vietnam -> France
Australia -> Britain
EU -> Britain, France, Germany, Austro-Hungary, Italy

desecent of theft are theft !

Chinese not liked by
India
US
Russia
Japan
Vietnam
Australia
EU

Russia?? Sorry for my frankness russia didnt hate china, and recent some russia dislike china is bcoz that china donnt wannna to a stupid bank of russia like some nation. They still need to sell their natural resource to china for money like gas and etc...:lol:
If there are, there are only US and EU dont like china, and the other country is just gophers of their US EU boss.:lol: They can be ignored, bcoz if china deal with US well, then US's gophers have to be "like china" whatever they really think.
Maybe US and EU dislike china, but they still need good relation with china, do bussiness with china, coorperate with china to solve world major issue.:lol: And the reason of they dislike china is they think china is a threat with the same league with them. Chinese gvot didnt and dont need to sacrifice our befinite to pleasure US and EU unlike some soft gopher nation.:lol:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom