What's new

Defense Official: Qaher 313 Home-Made Fighter Jet to Protect Persian Gulf

Status
Not open for further replies.
First thing you'll know, Iran will show case the mass production line of the Qaher-313.

Now, since you seem to be highly educated in warfare systems, can you please explain what are electro-ionic systems.
They will show-case a mass production line when all they have is a fiber-glass mockup for TV propoganda and a RC ducted fan model? What about static test aircraft? at least a flying prototype to see if the thing actually flies as calculated?
Even the F-35.. an aircraft designed solely on the PC.. or the 787...they all have prototypes to test proof of concept.

You are referring to ion propulsion systems? Chemical ion interactions ? what?

My friend,please search OTH radars....

US,Russia,China,france,Australia and Iran have such radars.that of USA has range of 4800 KM.

Again in case of width,There is not much diffrence between F-35 and F-313.again I should remind you that according to Iranian experts,F-313 can carry two 2000 pounds bombs or six medium range AtoA missiles.

You can track object through OTH radar not guide missile to shoot them. Iranian radar's range is 3000 km not 4000 km.
You can't judge plate size with their payload. Our mighty Su-30 MKI carries 8 ton payload & other hand medium size Rafale carries 9 ton of payload.
So kindly give me official figure of plane's height & width.

please use correct English because either you type too quick without reviewing or you English is bad.

Actually Mr Hindu, do you expect nations to show you their secrets, it is not enough that they have told you. I have seen it in videos, if you are blind ask some of your friends to see it for you.
First time you have see Qaher-313 too, so please keep your remarks about movies for yourself, I am not a science fiction fan.
Actually it is very complicated to explain, I asked you to think about the technology behind the cruise missiles not the cruise missiles themselves, but you do not seem to understand subtility.
I will stop here since you lack any soundness in military affairs by confusing F-4s and F-14s, for the other questions of yours I have already answered you.
So please quit trolling...

Yes, I have bad habit of not reviewing after typing due to laziness & f-4 is typing error.

So, disclosing simple capability of weapon is threat to nation security then mostly advance nations are under threat.

You want to use cruise missile technology to shoot a aircraft then AIM AMRAAM gonna run for money.

Don't hide in excuse of complexity of technology when you are out of logic.

What is to do with my religion in defence analysis.

Our DRDO claims their missiles are more advance then US missile then I am gonna mad & behave rudely if other people counter it.

Fanboy people like you thinks everybody who counter these claims is anti Iran.

You can track object through OTH radar not guide missile to shoot them. Iranian radar's range is 3000 km not 4000 km.
You can't judge plate size with their payload. Our mighty Su-30 MKI carries 8 ton payload & other hand medium size Rafale carries 9 ton of payload.
So kindly give me official figure of plane's height & width.
You sounds like an idiot to me.Iranian government doesn't give much information ragarding most of its military products.the information regarding F-313's width and length is calculated by computer that everyone can access to it.so you can simply accept our words or STFU.
Qaher-313-mockup_lineart.svg

Even you dont know what "early warning radar" is.there are two numbers about the radar's range.3000 and 4000 KMs.you can believe in the number you prefer but what that matter is,that Iran can scan the air traffic of Inida,ME,Russia,north of Africa and half of EU,including france and Germany.

On the other hand your brain failed to process that Qaher is a 5th gen stealth jet with internal payload and should be compared to other 5th gen jets and Su-30MKI is a 4/5 gen fighter with external payload.

You sounds like an idiot to me.Iranian government doesn't give much information ragarding most of its military products.the information regarding F-313's width and length is calculated by computer that everyone can access to it.so you can simply accept our words or STFU.
Qaher-313-mockup_lineart.svg

Even you dont know what "early warning radar" is.there are two numbers about the radar's range.3000 and 4000 KMs.you can believe in the number you prefer but what that matter is,that Iran can scan the air traffic of Inida,ME,Russia,north of Africa and half of EU,including france and Germany.

On the other hand your brain failed to process that Qaher is a 5th gen stealth jet with internal payload and should be compared to other 5th gen jets and Su-30MKI is a 4/5 gen fighter with external payload.

When you does not have exact information except some computer graphics then how can you know their capability. How many graphics you I can present you to prove that India have Star Wars like weapon.

When you are out of logic then simply called me idiot, stupid & anti Iran but it didn't turn this plastic RC hoax to 5 generation plane.

When you does not have exact information except some computer graphics then how can you know their capability. How many graphics you I can present you to prove that India have Star Wars like weapon.

When you are out of logic then simply called me idiot, stupid & anti Iran but it didn't turn this plastic RC hoax to 5 generation plane.
Again more stupidity.there are free applications you can calculate the size of things with.BTW,by the end of Persian year it will have the first flight and more informations will be released then.

and I dont give a flying phuck to your opinions regarding our capabilities.No one force you to accept our words.accept it or leave us alone....

Again more stupidity.there are free applications you can calculate the size of things with.BTW,by the end of Persian year it will have the first flight and more informations will be released then.

and I dont give a flying phuck to your opinions regarding our capabilities.No one force you to accept our words.accept it or leave us alone....

So, you want that people accept & praise the claim base on computer graphics without a single demonstration. How many times Iran caught in photoshop propaganda & people blindly believe it to prove themselves patriot or pro-Iran without logical analysis.

So, you want that people accept & praise the claim base on computer graphics without a single demonstration. How many times Iran caught in photoshop propaganda & people blindly believe it to prove themselves patriot or pro-Iran without logical analysis.

It is not "How many times?" It is "Everytime".

Qaher should be compared with F-35 and F-22s our friend Kollang here says. Sure buddy, if you say so. :lol:

Were the Z-3 MBT,Jamaran frigate,sejjil missile,FT-110 missile,OTH radar,AESA radar,sat launcher,qadir submarine etc propaganda too?did not we captured RQ-170?did not HZ destroyed israeli frigate with Iranian noor missile during 2006 war?which propaganda military capability are your referring to?

Hey I dont waste my dear time commenting on your repeated posts.a guy who doesn't know the diffrence of f-4 and f-14 or computer graphic and computer application or have no idea what early warning radar is doesn't worth to be taken serious.

now have fun with the wahhabi member...

@kollang:

bro,

1.Please post whatever links of videos or pics of iranian weapons,especially aircrafts available.
2.what all aircraft engines do Iran use? What powerplant does Qaher-313 use?
3.Whats the impresion of general Iranian public with Qaher-313?

Last edited by a moderator:
Were the Z-3 MBT,Jamaran frigate,sejjil missile,FT-110 missile,OTH radar,AESA radar,sat launcher,qadir submarine etc propaganda too?did not we captured RQ-170?did not HZ destroyed israeli frigate with Iranian noor missile during 2006 war?

Hey I dont waste my dear time commenting on your repeated posts.a guy who doesn't know the diffrence of f-4 and f-14 or computer graphic and computer application or have no idea what early warning radar is doesn't worth to be taken serious.have fun...

Your so called frigate is patrol vessel according to world standards so that your missile & midget subs. You counts capturing a drone & shooting a frigate with missile is complex technology. You count a product in development in your list thats not fare.
Your space technology is good but people here also claim that they goes to send a human in space before 2020.
You take a excuse of typing error as stupidity then your choice but world does not work on Iran its Iran's choice that they would develop product according to world standard or ahead or behind.

It is not "How many times?" It is "Everytime".

Qaher should be compared with F-35 and F-22s our friend Kollang here says. Sure buddy, if you say so. :lol:

People thinks defending propaganda feed by rulers is true nationalism.

People thinks defending propaganda feed by rulers is true nationalism.

It is actually great for us, I was really really happy seeing this ultra advanced super Aeospaceoplane actually. It means that we can push for more advanced tech transfer and more advanced weapon purchases in response and trying to keep a straight face while saying this but failing so far "threat". Hahahahahahaha :lol:

It is actually great for us, I was really really happy seeing this ultra advanced super Aeospaceoplane actually. It means that we can push for more advanced tech transfer and more advanced weapon purchases in response and trying to keep a straight face while saying this but failing so far "threat". Hahahahahahaha :lol:

I didn't wants to comment on geo-political matter but if this type of propaganda hoax continues then it is very bad for Iranian people. Iran's opponents hype their toy war machines to justify their hi-tech weapon development & purchase.

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=135630" target="_blank">kollang</a></u>:

bro,

1.Please post whatever links of videos or pics of iranian weapons,especially aircrafts available.
2.what all aircraft engines do Iran use? What powerplant does Qaher-313 use?
3.Whats the impresion of general Iranian public with Qaher-313?
1-ok
Z-3 MBT
[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C6wRCxSS5X0[/video]

Basir Laser guided artillery
[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RMWVvdFEMOk[/video]

Persian gulf missile
[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IiwdzU5elGc[/video]

Raad ADS
[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f6aZBBRJCw4&feature=related[/video]

Karrar UAV
[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CwnV40NRJWg[/video]

Shahed-129 MALE UAV
[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nNPjcev9yzk[/video]

Saegheh fighter
[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UTicDUWP3oU[/video]

Shafagh(not operational)
[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=06V1UCh9VVM[/video]

Qaher
[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ok2aMgfBdCs[/video]

Iran builds IRan-140 (an-140 under license) and IRan-158(under license).Iran also plans to produce home-made passenger planes(150 seats capacity) by 2018.

2-we dont know much about the engine but all we know is that F-313 will use Iranian engine as officials have claimed.

3-Its hard to say:P ... I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom