What's new

Defense Budget Hiked to 2.3 Lakh Crore

Indian literacy rate is 74% which is also not much better.I`m not talking here about literacy rates.I`m talking about general living conditions of the people.Ur country`s wealth is concentrated in the hands of few pew people but pakistan`s economy is divided evenly among masses

It is 14% more.Even then you had the audacity to call India as illiterate ?

Usual BS.Any proof ?

Does
Does literacy rate even matter?Even if it does matter in ur country<what good has it done to u?india has hightest rape ratio in the world.Per capita income matters only when half of the population of mumbai does`nt sleep on roads and footpaths

at least in india the rape is the only major concern.... look at your country there are large number of rapes(mostly don't get reported), terrorism, kidnapping, extortion, and you are criticizing india?? look at your country's pathetic situation! your country is getting unstable and this sate is increasing day by day... the suicide bombing is occurring in daily basis.

It is 14% more.Even then you had the audacity to call India as illiterate ?

Usual BS.Any proof ?
Hey fool,ur not getting my point.I`m saying that even ur literacy rate is slightly better,what good it has done to the masses of ur cntry?....rape?......Seperatist movements?.........Linguistic and religious riots>.................

Hey fool,ur not getting my point.I`m saying that even ur literacy rate is slightly better,what good it has done to the masses of ur cntry?....rape?......Seperatist movements?.........Linguistic and religious riots>.................

Still here but not like some country which got divided into two parts :pop:

And you don't have these ? How many people have died in riots in the largest city of Pakistan last year ?

look at your country there are large number of rapes(mostly don't get reported),

How do u know those rape cases which r not even reported.U must`ve had hold on a rape reporting intelligence agency.LOL:laugh::laugh:
please try to make some logical comments

How many people have died in riots in the largest city of Pakistan last year ?

those r not riots,those incidents r terrorism which r supported by RAW

Still here but not like some country which got divided into two parts :pop:
Wait for sometime,India will b divided into more than two parts

How do u know those rape cases which r not even reported.U must`ve had hold on a rape reporting intelligence agency.LOL:laugh::laugh:

stop smoking pot and come back to reality dude.

u live in pakistan and dare to laugh at india:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

i would suggest psychiatric evaluation asap:crazy:

Yes RAW officer told me.

stop smoking pot and come back to reality dude.

u live in pakistan and dare to laugh at india:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

i would suggest psychiatric evaluation asap:crazy:
These funny words do not change the WORSE condition of india

Modi Sarkar Bihar se lugai layegi tere liye ... lol:

:taz:
Mujhe toh Haryana ki Jaatni hi pasand hai :smitten:
At least we are not having independence/seperatist movements in our country
Are you sure about it? or are you dumb? Search about Balochistan, Sindudesh, Azad Kashmir first

Wait for sometime,India will b divided into more than two parts

Last night i had a call from ISI agent and he said Baluchistan will be free soon.

I have more knowledge than u kid.My post is based on facts.Please try to prove my comments wrong?
I don't want to indulge in mudslinging and get dirty which appears something you love to do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom