What's new

Defense Budget Hiked to 2.3 Lakh Crore

They better change Jaitley within next year, the guy isnt a genious - not very bright as an economist.

No IIT :mad:
Hooda BC MC saala kutta
I want INLD this time :fans:

We want in Chandigarh :angry: capital of Haryana :smitten:

Still 1 billion time better in than Pakistan in everything, Now imagine condition of your country :enjoy:

Usme mere jeso ka admission nahi hoga :lol: Toh mera kya fyada hua Modi Sarkar se :sick: Kya fayada mila itna support karne ka :hitwall:
Modi Sarkar Bihar se lugai layegi tere liye ... :p:lol:

They better change Jaitley within next year, the guy isnt a genious - not very bright as an economist.
I don't think you can credit the entire budget initiative to Jaitely alone. Modi & his economic advisers would have played a major part in this!

AJ proposed to give 100 crores for Bride hunting
wow... happy hunting! :smitten:

Does
Ever checked the literacy rate,HDI & per capita income of your country ?

Does literacy rate even matter?Even if it does matter in ur country<what good has it done to u?india has hightest rape ratio in the world.Per capita income matters only when half of the population of mumbai does`nt sleep on roads and footpaths

I don't think you can credit the entire budget initiative to Jaitely alone. Modi & his economic advisers would have played a major part in this!

wow... happy hunting! :smitten:
udta teer kon le ... hum to randve hi ache hai !!!

Does
Does literacy rate even matter?Even if it does matter in ur country<what good has it done to u?india has hightest rape ratio in the world.Per capita income matters only when half of the population of mumbai does`nt sleep on roads and footpaths

No it doesn't,may be that's why your country has a literacy rate of 60 %

Yes,I know that Pakistanis are allergic to discussions based on facts and figures.

First you claim that India is an illerate,poor country.Then you claim that literacy,per capita income doesn't matter.Shows your level of intelligence.

Fools strongly argue he is not fool.

No it doesn't,may be that's why your country has a literacy rate of 60 %

Yes,I know that Pakistanis are allergic to discussions based on facts and figures.
Indian literacy rate is 74% which is also not much better.I`m not talking here about literacy rates.I`m talking about general living conditions of the people.Ur country`s wealth is concentrated in the hands of few pew people but pakistan`s economy is divided evenly among masses

es,I know that Pakistanis are allergic to discussions based on facts and figures.
AS i have already said,please try to prove my comments wrong

Back
Top Bottom