What's new

Defending Lanka in the world today

I can't stop my laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They're around 4.1% whole percentage of population in Sri Lanka. :rofl:

I knw very well it is impossible to argue with stupid like u. If u r smart do the calculation for 11% population . Here all of ur posts all pointless ,u asked many question? but u haven't given a single ans with proof . Now u told total population of tamils is 4.1% in SL .See the link

Sri Lanka

Source: US department of state ,Tamil population is around 18%(2002) before war.

There is nothing left on your right ,there is nothing right on your left.

I knw very well it is impossible to argue with stupid like u. If u r smart do the calculation for 11% population . Here all of ur posts all pointless ,u asked many question? but u haven't given a single ans with proof . Now u told total population of tamils is 4.1% in SL .See the link

Sri Lanka

Source: US department of state ,Tamil population is around 18%(2002) before war.

You're the stupid one! lol In Sri Lanka there are 2 Tamil groups mainly. (Actually there are 3). Tamils who live in northern part we called them "Jaffna Tamils"/Sri Lankan Tamils. This group is first group who arrived in here, second Tamil group is bought here by British era as labours for tea estates, we called them "up country Tamils"/Indian Tamils. Citizenship issue was with this group, there was an agreement between Indian and SL governments, India accepted to bring half them back and SL gave citizenship to others. But this agreement had some issues and some stuck in SL, finally those who didn't return also got SL citizenship!

mate, you've to do a lot of homework! Don't forget I'm Sri Lankan who live in Sri Lanka!

Add to that the need to make Ski Lanka truly federal rather than the quasi democracy it is today.They can learn something from us.We constituted states on the basis of language and now no one is demanding a separate country on basis of language.

The problem is Srilankan Nationalists and Buddhist fundamentalists are against handing over a major chunk of the Srilankan coastline to a minority population if SL is divided according to language basis.

The problem is Srilankan Nationalists and Buddhist fundamentalists are against handing over a major chunk of the Srilankan coastline to a minority population if SL is divided according to language basis.
handover!! It will never happen!!

There won't be any solution based on language or race, people don't like this kind of implementation.

Sri Lanka

Sri Lanka's 2011 Censes report on population will be out soon, so you can see about it.

I have answered many times about this equal rights question. In our Constitution all have similar rights. Take our presidential candidates list, check how many minority people are there. This is highest right anyone can get in any country.
Not only Tamil culture, we do have separate departments for Muslims/moors.

pray tell me what the fcuk then was the reason for the civil war...? the tamils got bored of working one day and suddenly started fighting...?

There won't be any solution based on language or race, people don't like this kind of implementation.

so says the person whose govt used sinhala nationalism and lanka for sinhalas slogans to carry out an genocide of its tamil population....:disagree:

I'm not an expert on the Sri lanka subject but from my Knowledge didn't the british bring the tamils from India to Sri Lanka at the time ? plus alot of Tamils in India have sympathy for Tamil tigers, Anyway Gratz for Sri Lanka for destroying the tigers :sniper:

I'm not an expert on the Sri lanka subject but from my Knowledge didn't the british bring the tamils from India to Sri Lanka at the time ? plus alot of Tamils in India have sympathy for Tamil tigers, Anyway Gratz for Sri Lanka for destroying the tigers :sniper:

yeah they brought the tamils..so what...people even went to guyana,surinam and T&T....are they discriminated there ? yes we tamils do have sympathy for those who stood upto the sinhala tyranny and oppression and that includes the tigers.....and gratz for commiting a mass genocide and celebrating it as if some achievement has been done...

yeah they brought the tamils..so what...people even went to guyana,surinam and T&T....are they discriminated there ? yes we tamils do have sympathy for those who stood upto the sinhala tyranny and oppression and that includes the tigers.....and gratz for commiting a mass genocide and celebrating it as if some achievement has been done...

Another crime of the british, the tamil should return to India it's the only solution Tamils are troublemakers, Gratz on Sri Lanka for destroying the foreign terrorist Infection.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

It's simple Tamil should return to Tamil nadu it's where they came from.

Another crime of the british, the tamil should return to India it's the only solution Tamils are troublemakers, Gratz on Sri Lanka for destroying the foreign terrorist Infection.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

It's simple Tamil should return to Tamil nadu it's where they came from.

why dont all human beings go back to ethiopia ? what a stupid logic.

Back
Top Bottom