What's new

Defence Research and Development Organisation successfully test-fires Interceptor Missile from Abdul

His arguments are rebuffed by experts

Penguin took apart his green pine argument

Nevertheless India uses Swordfish which furthermore development of greenpine with 70% increase in range and capabilities equivalent to supergreen pine radar

India's also buying latest High frequency radars from Israel
can u plz point to the post?

It was to illustrate the sheer incompetency of folks at your incompetent organisations yet you folks are still living in a illusion of greatness, this belief of yours has to be eradicated as way too many of your country men have started to buy into this erroneous "India is great" belief, this will inevitably give you folks a false sense of confidence and will plunge the region into war and make no mistake about it, war will not be confined to adjacent areas of the border, we will set half of Gangadesh on fire and that will just be the beginning!

The day you design your own chopper, I will leave PDF. The day you design your own car, I will watching any defence related news. :D

My dear chap pictures speak louder than words......
I could post evidence upon evidence of your failures as a nation,, here is a wee bit,BTW i am in a good mood so I will not be too harsh with you! Now please do not waste my time with fables about Gangadsehi competency, I will not waste any more time with trolls on this thread.Kudos

Not only India, US and Russian missiles fails frequently. Only two countries missile never ever failed!

Pakistan and Bangladesh :woot::rofl:

The day you design your own chopper, I will leave PDF.

You won't leave PDF because you like your nation is obsessed with Pakistan.

And we don't need to design a chopper since there is no need for it. If we needed an indigenous chopper we would have designed and developed it years ago.

We don't suffer with disease of reinventing wheel like you guys.

I love your line of argument .The next time some Indian points out why haven't you been able to capture the Kashmir Valley , do utilize this line of yours .

We have already captured 36% of Kashmir state with more that would inevitably would come to us.

There was no real need for indigenous chopper program. There was a need for aircrafts and tanks and we have them.

Last edited:
Silence or I will bring up Nirbhay.......Log off young man!
By Jove !! Lay off will you , bloody Indians !!The whole lot of you ganging up on one hapless man .Shame on you !!

Before you realise it , some wise crack Pakistani will come up with witticisms on Indians predilection for gang rape , why India's the rape capital of the world & how ugly ganga Indians can be ?

We have already captured 36 of Kashmir state with more that would inevitably would come to us.

There was no real need for indigenous chopper program. There was a need for aircrafts and tanks and we have them.

I see.Would that " inevitably "materialise during your stay on planet earth ?

The reason why I ask , is coz our belief system permits re incarnations .yours doesn't .otherwise it's a given Pakistan would control Kashmir at some point in the future.

I won't even bother commenting on your procurement of Mi -35 choppers from Ru or the Advanced Cobras from the US or the fact that the PAF sub forums in this very site erupted with unbridled enthusiasm during Ganja's visit to Turkey with speculation on deals being signed for choppers or the fact that preliminary discussions are on with China for some of their own makes.

I see.Would that " inevitably "materialise during your stay on planet earth ?

The reason why I ask , is coz our belief system permits re incarnations .yours doesn't .otherwise it's a given Pakistan would control Kashmir at some point in the future.

I won't even bother commenting on your procurement of Mi -35 choppers from Ru or the Advanced Cobras from the US or the fact that the PAF sub forums in this very site erupted with unbridled enthusiasm during Ganja's visit to Turkey with speculation on deals being signed for choppers or the fact that preliminary discussions are on with China for some of their own makes.

It doesn't matter. What matters is that it is inevitable. You also agree to that.

So for 4 MI 35 or 12 AH1z or at most 25- 35 Atak choppers we should start a new indigenous program investing billions of dollars and manpower.

Bharati logic :lol:

It doesn't matter. What matters is that it is inevitable. You also agree to that.

So for 4 MI 35 or 12 AH1z or at most 25- 35 Atak choppers we should start a new indigenous program investing billions of dollars and manpower.

Bharati logic :lol:

You mean you don't harbour any ambitions to be an exporter or build up an indigenous industry .

You're a rare commodity , you know.A thoroughly modest Pakistani .

You mean you don't harbour any ambitions to be an exporter or build up an indigenous industry .

You're a rare commodity , you know.A thoroughly modest Pakistani .

We are exporting what we think can be success is export market. No money and time to waste on things that we don't need.

We don't need any indigenous program of choppers hence there was no real effort for it ever. Simple logic bharati. :)

We are exporting what we think can be success is export market. No money and time to waste on things that we don't need.

We don't need any indigenous program of choppers hence there was no real effort for it ever. Simple logic bharati. :)

Such modesty !! Such intelligence !! Such common sense !! If I weren't on PDF , I'd have mistook you for anyone but a Pakistani .May your tribe increase .

What spin, we all know the TRUTH. It is not about will but a simple lack of MEANS; both financial and brainpower.

You do not need to shoot it(Nirbhay) down, it goes down by it's own accord,,,,,hundreds of miles off target:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Do you have comprehension problem?, Or are you a pretender who's pretending to be dumb?
Failure means someone is trying something.
Pakistan didn't have any failure in missile testing, that's spook and shows Whats going on behind the scene.
And instead of trolling on PDF in comment section how about publishing some research paper in Transaction of some Prestigious International journal it will increase your IQ( Brain Plasticity) and will contribute something to your country's scientific community.

We are exporting what we think can be success is export market.:)
It's always "what you think" for you guys, what you think is right, what you think is wrong, what you think is correct. You think whatever you perceive is right, you try to ignore basic facts that shows how delusional you are.
Helicopter has great export potential or else you think agusta,HAL, aerospatiale, bell, Mitsubishi are idiots to develop one?

Silence or I will bring up Nirbhay.......Log off young man!
Bring what the **** ever you want. But we were never ashamed of our failures. Bring Nirbhay before the next test. After that you will definitely join the brigade that follows selective mutism.

Oh... I'll always bring a MOPED ENGINE.

Back
Top Bottom