What's new

Defence Research and Development Organisation successfully test-fires Interceptor Missile from Abdul

snail like pace of your program
snail pace???? snail pace like that of what SUPARCO has done.....54 years still no capacity do anything..so where is gems of NUST and UET??? eating grass??

btw , any aesa radar by pak ???? or any air defence ??? do the so called Gems of NUST and UET cannot make one???
illustrate the sheer incompetency of folks at your incompetent organisations
one word "SUPARCO"
@amardeep mishra

upload_2017-3-2_15-38-15.png

It was to illustrate the sheer incompetency of folks at your incompetent organisations yet you folks are still living in a illusion of greatness, this belief of yours has to be eradicated as way too many of your country men have started to buy into this erroneous "India is great" belief, this will inevitably give you folks a false sense of confidence and will plunge the region into war and make no mistake about it, war will not be confined to adjacent areas of the border, we will set half of Gangadesh on fire and that will just be the beginning!

LOL.... :sarcastic:trying to redeem yourself from the previous failed and pathetic post!!.... This is why no one takes you seriously

snail pace???? snail pace like that of what SUPARCO has done.....54 years still no capacity do anything..so where is gems of NUST and UET??? eating grass??

btw , any aesa radar by pak ???? or any air defence ??? do the so called Gems of NUST and UET cannot make one???
@amardeep mishra

View attachment 381173
link please

Yes it does and it demonstrated the capability in it's first attempt,,,,,Instead of criticising the brilliance of Pakistani scientists and engineers(Gems of NUST and UET) , you should be applauding them:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:they are ensuring a "balance of power" in the region, hence no total war which will lead to oblivion for both people of the Gangedsh and for folks from my beloved Indus region, in fact if you folks had any sense you would write to your feeble politicians and ask them to curtail research into ABMD, I urge you folks to see sense, despite the snail like pace of your program success will one day be inevitable.Kudos
No Pakistan does not have MIRVs and no MIRVs were tested in the Ababeel test.
Even ISPR made no mention of MIRV testing.
Pakistan is many years away from operational MIRVS.

NUST is a 3rd grade institute with a rank of 501 where as IISC has a rank of 147.

No Pakistan does not have MIRVs and no MIRVs were tested in the Ababeel test.
Even ISPR made no mention of MIRV testing.
Pakistan is many years away from operational MIRVS.

NUST is a 3rd grade institute with a rank of 501 where as IISC has a rank of 147.
Young man just look at the enlarged cone of the Ababeel which is designed to accommodate what hhmmmmmm "extra warheads",,,,,,,Now log off you troll and cry:cry::cry::cry: all day long, we did it with special thanks to the gems at NUST. Now I have a busy day do not disturb me with your jealousy driven drivel.

My dear chap pictures speak louder than words......
I could post evidence upon evidence of your failures as a nation,, here is a wee bit,BTW i am in a good mood so I will not be too harsh with you! Now please do not waste my time with fables about Gangadsehi competency, I will not waste any more time with trolls on this thread.Kudos
Second video is of PSLV

My dear chap pictures speak louder than words......
I could post evidence upon evidence of your failures as a nation,, here is a wee bit,BTW i am in a good mood so I will not be too harsh with you! Now please do not waste my time with fables about Gangadsehi competency, I will not waste any more time with trolls on this thread.Kudos

2 videos are not a failure of a nation my dear troll. And people on this side of the border don't deserve the acknowledgement of a person coming from a country which can't even design a moped engine but boasts about building rockets without failures.

Where is your cream of the crop talent which can't even design a gearless moped engine. Where is SUPARCO? Atleast the second video shows a rocker lifting up and then bursting into flames. I guess SUPARCO is busy in training pigeons to launch them with spy cameras. Lol.

So why don't you come out of your self centered bubble and smell the world outside.

2 videos are not a failure of a nation my dear troll. And people on this side of the border don't deserve the acknowledgement of a person coming from a country which can't even design a moped engine but boasts about building rockets without failures.

Where is your cream of the crop talent which can't even design a gearless moped engine. Where is SUPARCO? Atleast the second video shows a rocker lifting up and then bursting into flames. I guess SUPARCO is busy in training pigeons to launch them with spy cameras. Lol.

So why don't you come out of your self centered bubble and smell the world outside.
Silence or I will bring up Nirbhay.......Log off young man!

His arguments are rebuffed by experts

Penguin took apart his green pine argument

Nevertheless India uses Swordfish which furthermore development of greenpine with 70% increase in range and capabilities equivalent to supergreen pine radar

India's also buying latest High frequency radars from Israel
Can you share me the link of penguin?

It was to illustrate the sheer incompetency of folks at your incompetent organisations yet you folks are still living in a illusion of greatness, this belief of yours has to be eradicated as way too many of your country men have started to buy into this erroneous "India is great" belief, this will inevitably give you folks a false sense of confidence and will plunge the region into war and make no mistake about it, war will not be confined to adjacent areas of the border, we will set half of Gangadesh on fire and that will just be the beginning!

LMAO. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Good luck with that.

It is actually GSLV failure and yes I was well aware,,,,I wont even go to the Nirbhay:P
Failures are part R&D, that is how u learn. But what would you know about that?

Back
Top Bottom