What's new

defence.pk?

i didn't get your post. LOL, anyways must be funny!! :D

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

any source or link?? i really wanna see it!

yes bro they show once defence.pk as official web of pak forces and show main page of defence.pk.

for viedeo you have to waste 30mints and search in viedeos section or pay me 30$ i will do it for you. as you know there is no free lunch:D

yes bro they show once defence.pk as official web of pak forces and show main page of defence.pk.

for viedeo you have to waste 30mints and search in viedeos section or pay me 30$ i will do it for you. as you know there is no free lunch:D

alright, money is on it's way. should be there in some time. now give me the video!!! :D

I also want to watch that video...............:undecided::coffee::cool::whistle:

One day we would be "quoted" as an authentic source of Info -- just sit & wait.

Can you please post the link of that video ?

Back
Top Bottom