What's new

defence.pk?

Keeping in view the sensitivity of the situation and the 'wikileak' type behavior by the indian media, the 66th Corps Commanders' Conference is convened immediatelay.

Gen Taimi, psc, afwc. you would be my PSO and Gen Jana, psc, qs(L), ndc. to chair the conference on my behalf. Lt Gen Waqas and Maj Gen Areesh, please choose the secretary who would jot down the minutes of the conference.

And yes, the agenda points must reach my table ASAP.

Please carry on!!

Captain F86 Saber....reporting for duty...Sir

Readers' opinions (531) Post a CommentSort by:Newest|Oldest|Recommended (60)|Most Discussed|Agree|DisagreeHuman (Earth)
12 May, 2010 09:24 PM

Who knows - the Pakistani in the article who said that he be better known as terrorist than an Indian may well be a terrorist in the making. The CIA should keep a watch on this guy considering the actions of David Headley and Faisal Shahzad.

Read more: 'Pakistanis are posing as Indians to escape discrimination' - The Times of India 'Pakistanis are posing as Indians to escape discrimination' - The Times of India

'Pakistanis are posing as Indians to escape discrimination' - The Times of India

Omar Bhai The whole india and CIA is after you. :lol: may be RAW and mossad too :lol:

Btw Major is here :D

and now we all know defence.pk majorly contributed in this scam

PDF receives full backing and support of ISI services

these indians give us more credit than our own people.......

dera mera baani, bhartis :smokin:

:welcome::pdf:

PDF receives full backing and support of ISI services

these indians give us more credit than our own people.......

dera mera baani, bhartis :smokin:

:welcome::pdf:
indians Itna credit dete hain uska ehsan to mano kam se kam.:rofl:

either

a.) indian journalists have little to no training in the ART of journalistic writing

or

b.) they knowingly disseminate crap, knowing that indians love soap opera stories and dramas regardless of fact or fiction

and to be quite honest with you, i'm stuck in between but I'm kind of starting to sway towards choice B.

either

a.) indian journalists have little to no training in the ART of journalistic writing

or

b.) they knowingly disseminate crap, knowing that indians love soap opera stories and dramas regardless of fact or fiction

and to be quite honest with you, i'm stuck in between but I'm kind of starting to sway towards choice B.
can say that instead of serious news tabloid news with mirch masala sells.you've to filter out noise effects to get the real news.

Defence.pk is viewed by many interesting people.

So this is expected.

either

or

heheheh You know today my little misunderstanding about Indian Express as among somewhat better papers of India has vanished :P

I Would rather like to give good points to Mint and its content

haan haan yaar serius hai main page bhi dikhaya tha unhoon ne defence.pk ka jao viedeos main old thread dekho. serius hi tha or kya camery ki safai thi:rofl:

i didn't get your post. LOL, anyways must be funny!! :D

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Yes. if i am not wrong they have quoted Blain too

any source or link?? i really wanna see it!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom