What's new

Defence.pk new look

I use this website from my cell phone usually and everything today just became tiny and boxy. Trying to learn new user interface.

Other than the top bar, I think it looks great.
Screen Shot 2017-02-02 at 7.51.42 AM.png

I would prefer if you made the very top bar larger.

The look reminds me of computer 'safe mode'. I don't really mind it though just will take some getting used to.

I'd ignore the complainers, they're just old people who hate changes :lol:

On the iPhone mobile version, you can't access your alerts.

On the Desktop version, you now have to hover over the 'Forums' tab's 'arrow' in order to access 'New Posts and Threads' when in the past it was already there and you could simply click on it.

The time is ignored, which is what matters today and tomorrow's global world. The one who made this change should spend some time about the today's trends, also the looming ones;if smart enough, then looks at the idea behind those trends.

BTW, Such things do normally not bother me, just share some thoughts.

This is freakin smooth baby.
My 1 day usage review: excellent:tup:

Sure, but what's bad about it? It's just new.

Last night when I logged in from mobile phone I thought may be someone has hacked PDF badly and you had no option but to run it on a childish format.

what's bad ? well from cell it is too difficult to brows and immediately spot sections. Difficult to log in and out.

It looks immature or those newbie forums as if some kids have created a free blog type forum .

in short it sucks. The old one looked PROFESSIONAL

Sure, but what's bad about it? It's just new.

Last night when I logged in from mobile phone I thought may be someone has hacked PDF badly and you had no option but to run it on a childish format.

what's bad ? well from cell it is too difficult to brows and immediately spot sections. Difficult to log in and out.

It looks immature or those newbie forums as if some kids have created a free blog type forum .

in short it sucks. The old one looked PROFESSIONAL

Downgraded UI, I thought I was on DOS till I realized it is a new UI.. that is the first impression it gives..

Back
Top Bottom