What's new

Defence.pk new look

Most people are here the view the forums. The news everywhere is kind of irritating. If it is a requirement, then please also have the forums on home page.(you know like the format was previously). Ofcourse the news can also be present along the forums...The emphasize must be the forums not news as it seems to appear on the main page...
Just my Input...

a>

a>

@WebMaster no user name on main page

and some images are also not visible

its not about moving the slider to change the size of the boobies its the boobies them self.
to small not good, too big just weird.

Ad is inappropriate, i don't know how it passed through. Do you know the URL of the ad so i can ban it?

Ad is inappropriate, i don't know how it passed through. Do you know the URL of the ad so i can ban it?
if it comes again i will post it here, though i think people will click on it to watch womens breast grow right in front of them.
your a clever person webby.

if it comes again i will post it here, though i think people will click on it to watch womens breast grow right in front of them.
your a clever person webby.

I just banned it i think. Let me know if it comes again. These kind of ads discourage users to view the site at work place.

@WebMaster I like it. Just got to play around with it for a bit and navigate to suss things out. Other than that, it's fresh, in and upgraded. It's had a good refurbishment.

Just to clarfiy, people couldn't send private messages before, I can see an envelope now - assuming this is now enabled?
Normal members should be able to send private messages. Otherwise someone like me could go crazy while communicating with people indirectly. All I want to convey is that people matter to me but things go sideways. Kindly raise voice in my favor as you are pretty vocal. :-)

Normal members should be able to send private messages. Otherwise someone like me could go crazy while communicating with people indirectly. All I want to convey is that people matter to me but things go sideways. Kindly raise voice in my favor as you are pretty vocal. :-)

I don't know why people think I'm quite vocal lmao

I don't know why people think I'm quite vocal lmao
This is a genuine issue for me. It took me this much time to compose a reply so that it doesn’t go sideways. Hahaha.

Cast your vote in favor of my proposal and even if it isn’t vocal as per you, it matters and will try to make it count.

This is a genuine issue for me. It took me this much time to compose a reply so that it doesn’t go sideways. Hahaha.

Cast your vote in favor of my proposal and even if it isn’t vocal as per you, it matters and will try to make it count.

I'm not the person to decide that and nor can I assist. If you want to message someone you take that with the relevant people, it's not my prerogative. Sorry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom