What's new

Defence.pk new look

People need to adopt to the change, It looks lively...I like the new look....:smitten:
@WebMaster Plz provide a Tab for New Posts & Thread on Forum front page, instead in Menu

Last edited:
I liked the older one because less scrolling was needed on the main page. Plus the buttons on the top right were larger - so that was good.

I have been using this for the last 4 hours and I really like it.
This looks more modern at least for my phone.

Mostly like it but there is a problem with shoutbox, it's background is whiter than usual at the same time the foreground's contrast is low makes it a confusing thing to me also Irritating eyes.

@WebMaster

I have been seeing this...

zr5Y2di.jpg

...Even before the changeover. It is the 'China & Far East' sub forum.

Does not matter the browser. Firefox or Chrome. Cookies deleted and re-tried. Not sure if anyone else have the same.

@WebMaster

Does not matter the browser. Firefox or Chrome. Cookies deleted and re-tried. Not sure if anyone else have the same.

Works fine with Firefox for me. is there some way to ensure that images and hyperlinks get removed while replying?

Hold some of your reservations for a few days, I've tried this one for a few days now. Nobody ever seems to like switching the look of the forum, but you get used to it after a while. :D

Hold some of your reservations for a few days, I've tried this one for a few days now. Nobody ever seems to like switching the look of the forum, but you get used to it after a while. :D
Last time there was a massive revolt when the skin was changed but everything calmed down after few days. Once you get used to the skin, everything starts looking friendly to eyes

Change is good - looks good everyone's used to the older version that's why they may find udjusting slightly harder...

Sh*t man. i am bad at accepting changes. I demand restoration of Previous look.

I'm not a big fan of it (preferred the old one....but thats probably because I got really used to it).

What are everyone's opinions?
I like it's smoother look yea fonts need some working page looks too much zoomed in but eh people will get used to it in a few weeks but their should be an option to choose between old look and new look there was one until yesterday don't know what happened is it still there an option to do that? @WebMaster

Back
Top Bottom