What's new

Defence.pk Issues: January 2014 - Post here ONLY

Yeah it's been happening way too often.
And another thing I'm not sure if other users experience this or if my computer's at fault but whenever I open PDF and try to log in my page refreshes with the 'loading....' message at least 5-6 times before actually logging itself in.
When I open a thread or go to the Forums section the same thing happens and I get logged in all over again.
Y u do dis PDF management?
It happened to me as well...I sent a message to Facebook page of this website...i simply stop logging in when that happens..cuz I'm then unable to browse PDF bcz of auto reloading of the page....

1. your present name insists that there is female membership on pdf... that should remain so.

2. a gender neutral name, if transnational like mine, is fine but even so, must insist that there is female acceptor of such ideas.

3. sometimes a female name will bring a shock-moment during discussions, which is good.

4. levina is a good name.

It happened to me as well...I sent a message to Facebook page of this website...i simply stop logging in when that happens..cuz I'm then unable to browse PDF bcz of auto reloading of the page....
And its happening again.... @Oscar please, help I inbox you about the problem before on fb page of Pakistan Defence..... I'm tired of this bug it was here before that random profile log in happened... :taz:

what happened to your plan of quitting pdf?? :lol:
I'm still thinking about quitting. I really want to reduce the time i spend on Internet & also my other leisure hours to engage in my secret work as an Agent:D

So @jamahir bhai Lord Zen won't be available after next Monday.

3. sometimes a female name will bring a shock-moment during discussions, which is good.
You want me to be a scapegoat??? :pissed:

4. levina is a good name.
My cousin bro will kill me when he comes to know that I hv distorted his name to such an extent. :tsk:

I'm still thinking about quitting. I really want to reduce the time i spend on Internet & also my other leisure hours to engage in my secret work as an Agent:D

So @jamahir bhai Lord Zen won't be available after next Monday.

arrey
guys here often tease others to quit.
Dont take 'em seriously.

same error popping up here, probably US NSA sniffing for jihadis so they can drone us :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom