What's new

Defence.pk Issues: January 2014 - Post here ONLY

Sir @WebMaster ,

I had the same issue last night when I was trying to log in. I think it was down for 4-5 hours or so.

Either case, definitely have the case of PDF addiction. :lol:..:(

I seriously have this problem since yesterday. Aj tu hadh hogaye. PDF wasn't opening at any cost not even "Retry for live version".:sick:

Same here..first I thought that it might be NSA,but seems like they are also experiencing same trouble!:lol:

Regards

lol. NSA? :p:

I seriously have this problem since yesterday. Aj tu hadh hogaye. PDF wasn't opening at any cost not even "Retry for live version".:sick:

Same here..first I thought that it might be NSA,but seems like they are also experiencing same trouble!:lol:

Regards

dont blame NSA unless you want them to pay you a visit....

Again the same thing is happening to me . PDF is going offline.
upload_2015-1-17_21-49-34.png

@WebMaster please fix it.

dont blame NSA unless you want them to pay you a visit....
That was a joke,Gary:confused:

Sir @WebMaster ,

I had the same issue last night when I was trying to log in. I think it was down for 4-5 hours or so.

Either case, definitely have the case of PDF addiction. :lol:..:(

lol. NSA? :p:
Lol,I cracked a joke at him (we had discussion in pm) but he took it seriously:(

Last edited:
@WebMaster
sir I know this is not the thread to discuss such things over here but can you plz exclude out the option of embedding YouTube videos on PDF, since they are banned in our part of world, we dont have an access to the YouTube videos.

There are many members here on pdf who are posting it quite often, and it really makes me clueless of how to comment on the videos which I can't even see. so can you plz ban YouTube over here.

You can insert other sites as an alternative.....there are lots of good sites out there apart from you tube

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom