What's new

Defence PK getting more popular; Google is picking it up on front pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
The day these Webbies make 'big money' is on the day PDF goes public or is taken over by a bigger operation. Lets troll more and make them rich!

PDF.pk Inc. LLC WLL GmbH..... :D

Is PDF more famous than no toilets in India?

:blink:
It IS Depend on your nature how long you stay at PDF or Toilet... But normally if you cant hold your urine remember you need the clean toilet if you like
& PDF is World where you stay every where and live according to you your own wishes..
Now analysis which is suitable for you nature........:cheers:

I thought Defence.pk was one of the largest & most active Defence forums around. It was bound to become popular with such an active community with members from pretty much every corner of the Earth. One good thing about this forum is that even though it's primarily a Defence forum, members are free to have other discussions here on a variety of subjects.

I like PDF on its success full nature...
This is best Guarantee...:triniti:

Indians' and Pakistanis' friendly and peaceful debate is the primary reason for the succes of this forum...:angel:

Maybe that is why we see Brazilians , turkish as well as koreans joining the forum .
However i agree that webmaster is a lucky man .

Btw somewhere i read that this forum is a part of a big network , a network comprising of other forums as well , and the head of all these networks is an American dude
Is is true ??

The two Brazilians I have seen on this forum are of Bangladeshi descent although I have seen an Argentinian on the forum so that is good. :coffee:

The two Brazilians I have seen on this forum are of Bangladeshi descent although I have seen an Argentinian on the forum so that is good. :coffee:

What are Bangladeshis doing in Brazil? :what:

Yes i would also vote for ajtr eventhough she is not an Indian , jo bhi ho mazaa ayega :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom