What's new

Defence.pk Facebook Page reaches 3M Likes!

there are some stupid things on that webpage, like that cartoon showing 2 hindus forcefully converting a muslim to hinduism, Its quite hypocritical and dumbfound for us pakistanis to accuse others of forced conversion when we are the masters of that shit in our own land.

there are some stupid things on that webpage, like that cartoon showing 2 hindus forcefully converting a muslim to hinduism, Its quite hypocritical and dumbfound for us pakistanis to accuse others of forced conversion when we are the masters of that shit in our own land.
I actually won't give a sh!t about religion but forceful conversion is violence...ind or pk

Lol full Pakistani nationalist scene on the facebook page :D
no one can outnumber us there :devil:

Due to above reasons, India is banned. Our fans are from every continent and countries including many foreign journalists.

ok, what do they have to say about Guynextdoor then? Sureley there are here for my pearls of wisdom no? :pop:

World -(minus) India

I just forgot about the other countries :lol:

India is currently restricted from our page due to vile abuse from Indian users and cyber attacks.
Indians are here on PDF. What is different being here and on fb. You need more staff there?

Indians are here on PDF. What is different being here and on fb. You need more staff there?

You can control a few trolls but controlling thousands is not possible.

You can control a few trolls but controlling thousands is not possible.
That's why the border is sealed. Issue visas to the people likewise. There are sane voices, give them breathing space plz.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom