What's new

Defence.pk attacked

@WebMaster

Opened WT20 thread. pasted 3 pictures and I see 3 threads. PDF crashed at that time for a minute I guess.
Please delete 2 of them.

So this message was part of the same DDoS attack, I presume:

This Account Has Been Suspended
Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.
I know i kept getting that message , thought our webby forgot to make the payments:)

This morning we were attacked and that resulted in the downtime of more than 5 hours.

We have taken steps to stabilize the defenses, please email webmaster@defence.pk if you have issues viewing/logging in.

Thanks,
Defence.pk
You was attacked or some one took the authorization of the website.
The page was showing that your accounts has been suspended.

Webbi you have a cloud service between Defence.pk server and www so what type of protection they are providing.

lel for me it wasn't working for the last 5-6 days anyway only today it started working:disagree:

So it was hacked? I had this feeling the moment I couldn't get into it.

I hope things will go fine.

lets blame hizbollah assad house of saud isis fsa cia mossad raw sivsena ttp qadianis ji haumiliq bnp red army and the rest. lets take out our frustration on someone we hate..

I thought this site is protected by cloudfare , no? I assumed webby forgot to pay the bill.

It was not just DDOS IMHO . Something happened to domain registration as well ...

I have been experiencing issues with the site for last few days, couple of times the message was about the account been suspended while mostly it said website off line 405 something.
Last time this happened, a lot of post were hacked, seems no work was lost this time.
When i read it was a misadventure by DDOS, for a second all the Tejas and Arjun threads flashed past my eyes. :laughcry:

Back
Top Bottom