What's new

Defence ministry clears mega purchase of small weapons for armed forces

For the 7.62X51 rifle - It's between Tavor 7 and Galil Ace

New Tavor 7

Galil Ace

Punj Llyod just opened the first private sector small arms plant with the Israelis in India.

Israel.jpg

ext

we call EU countires Europeans yaar . if there is dialogue between indian and pakistani you guys always oppose no matter how

My differentiation was not perfect Sirji

1st group
Countries making weapons system for more than 70 years since pre WW2
US . UK . Soviet/Russia , Germany , France , Japan , Italy etc currently make the best weapons as they have decades of experience

2nd group
Other countries making weapons now
You know the list

There is a difference between weapons made by 1st group and 2nd group . Since most of 1st group are Western countries and Japan only one of Asia so I said Western countries. In western countries US has gone ahead of others .

My differentiation was not perfect Sirji

1st group
Countries making weapons system for more than 70 years since pre WW2
US . UK . Soviet/Russia , Germany , France , Japan , Italy etc currently make the best weapons as they have decades of experience

2nd group
Other countries making weapons now
You know the list

There is a difference between weapons made by 1st group and 2nd group . Since most of 1st group are Western countries and Japan only one of Asia so I said Western countries. In western countries US has gone ahead of others .
ok leave it bhai now lets talk which gun they will select . lets be honest here if you buy the gun we have direct relation with us and if we buy gun you have direct relation with it . you will fire on us we will fire on you :lol: marny se phly admi ko pata hona chayee konsi bandook se mara wo :enjoy:

For the 7.62X51 rifle - It's between Tavor 7 and Galil Ace

New Tavor 7

Galil Ace

Punj Llyod just opened the first private sector small arms plant with the Israelis in India.

Israel.jpg

ext
both look ugly TBH select some stylish gun man

so the Next Supa pawa 2020 cant even manufacture guns and Snipers? Lmao

Hard to disagree. Every country, especially India, should be self-sufficient in manufacturing assault rifles and light machine guns, whether indigenous design or ToT.

I like their ugly-kewl looks.

Tavor7.jpg

DSC_0042.JPG

It does, but only one entity is allowed to produce ammo and small arms till like a year ago.
first one is ok for close combat but hwo can some aim it and use it on LOC a mile away ?
secound look cheap copy of m-4 not impressed me much

better if they select SCAR or M4 or at least G36 or HK416

first one is ok for close combat but hwo can some aim it and use it on LOC a mile away ?
secound look cheap copy of m-4 not impressed me much

better if they select SCAR or M4 or at least G36 or HK416

You are hard to impress, dearji.:moil:

Smaller caliber Tavors have been in use in LOC for some time now.

what? I can't believe India can't make its own rifle, unbelievable. Moreover, apparently sniper rifle is too complex for India to build, even with foreign assistance, heh?

those Countries can manufacture and export weapons unlike supa pawa who has mere defence export of 300 million USD
300 mil usd? How many of those are actually services and refurbished foreign equipment? Have you ever seen an Indian weapon in service with anymore, hell even Pakistan exported anti tank missiles.

what? I can't believe India can't make its own rifle, unbelievable. Moreover, apparently sniper rifle is too complex for India to build, even with foreign assistance, heh?
No no no, IIT geniuses think further and smarter. They buy weapons because they can make more friends. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Just like when they buy 60 bil$ worth of Chinese goods, they can control our 4 trillion$ trade.

Maybe no assault rifle we have made hasn't entered in service however we also made Vidhwansak anti material rifle and its in service with our forces since 2007. So yes, we don't have our own assault rifle yet, but we will have it. Currently 400 rifles are in active service.
https://www.militaryfactory.com/smallarms/detail.asp?smallarms_id=268

Maybe no assault rifle we have made hasn't entered in service however we also made Vidhwansak anti material rifle and its in service with our forces since 2007. So yes, we don't have our own assault rifle yet, but we will have it.
Arent you supposed to be supa powa? Supa powa is bestest in everything, they can beat China in everything right? So how come you can't make a simple assault riffle? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom