What's new

Defence day to be observed with ‘Kashmir Banay Ga Pakistan’ theme: DG-ISPR

https://www.besturdushayari.com/kashmir-bane-ga-pakistan/
Kashmir-Bane-GA-PAKISTAN.jpg

I just have 1 question.
There are substantial risks to Kashmiri civilians in war as well. Even conventional weapons of today can lead to large scale deaths in Kashmir. Furthermore if nuclear weapons are used even in a limited sense, they carry their own highly specialized risks.

For example:

1. Heavy radio-active particles will not be able to escape Kashmiri and northern Paksitani mountain ranges. That means most of Kashmir crops, homes, landscape, trees, water reservoirs will be heavily contaminated for decades. Even as Pakistan frees Kashmir, they will have to deal with that with possible international help or shift major Kashmiri populations clusters to other areas of Pakistan.

2. A large number of Kashmiris will die, may be over a million or ever more. We would rather have alive Kashmiris than burry our brothers and sisters in millions after the war.

3. To protect Pakistan, Pakistan might have to threatened india with ultimate series of strikes that to attack with multiple nuclear weapons the vast glaciers in northern india that supply a vast quantities of clean water for drinking and crops to hundreds of millions of indians. That would lead to mass starvation, severe diseases and deaths in India. India would avoid that at every cost. As I wrote previously Pakistan relies on more heterogenous and largely separable and not to mention world’s largest irrigation system that can be protected for a while allowing radiated water to pass through Pakistan into the Indian occasion without contaminating the local water reservoirs. I saw PowerPoint slides in Pakistan in a high ranking relative’s home on this topic. It was intended for internal security briefing I think.

4. And the list goes on:

Ultimately Pakistan might have to organize a better and wider covert warfare using Kashmiris themselves who are more willing than ever to fight india.

Towards that end:

1. Use of advance technology such as non-conventional encrypted communications (e.g. specialized apps on mobile phones in a manner which I won’t discuss on this forum but involves not just communications but other things),

2. Creating compartmentalized independent covert cells deep within india made up of Kashmiri youth and willing indian Muslims and as well Sikh who carry out attacks in periodic waves on military anywhere and everywhere (not just Kashmir, covert war had to be widen now). Attackers in Kashmir must not stay in Kashmir for long and sneak back to mainland india.

3. Use of cheap yet home made-able technologies such as swarm like drones and others which again I won’t discuss on a forum.

4. And the list goes on

Which once again I won’t discuss here. I would rather discuss them with my relatives, family friends etc in Pakistan military and other national security agencies.

Kashmir war is complex and india will never get away with anything. India is welcome to dream. We will see what happens in the future.

Real war is not necessarilyy fought in the battlefield.

There are other equally powerful ways to drag our enemies into the battlefield and help them understand the consequences of and the evil within their terrorist ideologies along with painful suffering and extreme fear they are inflicting on our innocent brothers and sisters.

Pakistan is determine nation. Pakistan never abandoned anyone, not even Afghanistan. As I always say regardless of temporarily delays or passivity, Kashmir is supported by a very determine and loyal Pakistan.

Pakistan is only nation that is so closely ethnically, religiously and culturally related to Kashmir. Pakistan never abandons one of their own.

:rofl::rofl:

I hope his days of mentioning Tipu Sultan are behind him.
cas tipu fought for his /fathers jahgeer------------

if imran would have said Khalid ibn al-Walid instead,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, well . kashmir would not have been in chains n pains. by now,,

khalid fought kafir,s in sprit of islam and emaan--------------- tipu for jahgeer and ghulam..

cas tipu fought for his /fathers jahgeer------------

He had nothing to do with the people, history or cultural beliefs of Pakistan.

Making heroes of such people only leads to a disintegration of self image and cultural understanding, and results in a confused populace not knowing where their own heritage and future direction lies.

Defence day to be observed with ‘Kashmir Banay Ga Pakistan’ theme: DG-ISPR
Web Desk On Aug 28, 2019 Last Updated Aug 28, 2019
DG-ISPR-1-750x369.jpg

RAWALPINDI: The Director-General of the Inter-Services Public Relations (DG-ISPR) of the Armed forces, Major General Asif Ghafoor expressed resolve to continue Army tradition of visiting members of each martyr of Pakistan’s Army and pay respects for their sacrifice.

Asif Ghafoor said on Wednesday that solidarity will be shown with the Kashmiris in the occupied valley on Friday as announced earlier by the government.

The DG ISPR was addressing a conference related to the Defence Day, where he said that this year there is a change in the format of the Defence Day ceremony and the main ceremony will be held at the general headquarters.

The DG ISPR said that there will not be a ceremony in the evening but in the morning. Only the ghazis (victors) and families of the martyred will attend the ceremony, he added.

The army’s media cell chief said that Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa will meet the families of the martyrs and ghazis.

He said that the army chief will lay floral wreaths at Yadgaar-e-Shuhada.

The DG ISPR said that ceremonies will be held on Defence Day across the country and the pictures of the martyrs will be displayed for the people to pay their respects and in recognition of their tremendous sacrifice.

Read More: Six Indian soldiers killed in retaliation by Pak Army along LoC: ISPR

Kashmir banay ga Pakistan (Kashmir will be made a part of Pakistan)” theme will be included in the Defence Day ceremonies, he said.

Maj Gen Ghafoor said that showbiz personalities, media personnel and national heroes among others will attend the ceremonies.
I really appreciate how much sanity Pakistani army is showing. Dealing a tyrant like Modi and to confront his aggressive approach and unjust attitude against innocent people of Kashmir truly reflects how much professional attitude our army has. The best thing I see as an outsider is that our armed forces and government are on the same page.I wish that our people may understand how sensitive and intense the scenario is. Indians are on verge to push Pakistan into war or to engage Pakistan against their trained nexus of terrorist funded by them so that Pakistan could become economically unstable and loose credibility as responsible state.
Regards

Back
Top Bottom