What's new

Defence day to be observed with ‘Kashmir Banay Ga Pakistan’ theme: DG-ISPR

Opne ur eyes and look at the news when the greatest king of israel called both dirty kids modi and imran to behave like good kids?
Do I need to provide tht link to u?
tht when he called to both of them?
and Thts why still there is no dam pak aerospace ban on Indian commercial flights?

Or the afghan trade from India?
Still goung on because ur coward leadership is too afraid to hurt modi and his RSS govt?

Wht u think, whole world is fool, thy hve better and bigger and direct contacts then ur leadership with the chosen one?

Ur job is to let ur head down, and serve the biggest king of israel the chosen one, no matter what, and u r Jst doing tht, u r not serving ur nation, u r serving the king?
And to hide tht, u let ur FM , PM and other stupid minsters Jst give speechs, statements, tweets and in the last, ur PM will go to genral assembly of UN, where he ill give some dam emotional speech?
and Thts it?
All tht crap won't let poor kashmiris in peace, thy ill be wiped out from earth untill then, and thn coward and self intersts seeking leadership will use crocodile cries, to tell the world look we r so peaceful and Thts it?
But with all. Tht drama, u ill lose ur last strategic partner, and thy may join ur enemy cause, u leadership is jst sell-off, nothing else?
And no one stands with weak and cowards in this world

I said provide something substantive to support your claim that you have been doing so for too long. There is more of political mud slinging in your post than something concrete in regard to discuss strategical development & progressive diplomacy. Too much of slang, use of question ? but nothing worthy to offer. Instead of treating this space like some kind of trolling chat-room, would love to read in detail. Waiting further.

I said provide something substantive to support your claim that you have been doing so for too long. There is more of political mud slinging in your post than something concrete in regard to discuss strategical development & progressive diplomacy. Too much of slang, use of question ? but nothing worthy to offer. Instead of treating this space like some kind of trolling chat-room, would love to read in detail. Waiting further.
Hard facts r on the ground, why when u r eye balls to balls with ur enemy, then why can't u cut its economic activities?
Why ur govt can't ban the dam aero space?
Why can't u stop Indian transit trade to afghanistan?
Now it's ur time to answer with facts, don't hide with stupid and fake economical data for God sake?
Pakistan was a million times weaker as a state when Quaid E azam ordered our tribesmen to take Kashmir back?
R u, weaker then tht times, economically, militarly?????

Hard facts r on the ground, why when u r eye balls to balls with ur enemy, then why can't u cut its economic activities?
Why ur govt can't ban the dam aero space?
Why can't u stop Indian transit trade to afghanistan?
Now it's ur time to answer with facts, don't hide with stupid and fake economical data for God sake?
Pakistan was a million times weaker as a state when Quaid E azam ordered our tribesmen to take Kashmir back?
R u, weaker then tht times, economically, militarly?????

What is your plan in these situations in regard to aftermath & forthcoming threats in-case your plan did not work?

How you got the idea that Pakistan Military is not doing anything and you have every information?

Since, you claimed a lot then why should I believe in your continuous bashing & fall for the useless fist? which is nothing but appears to be some kind of political disappointments.

Who is hiding & how come the data is fake?

So the post now minimized to few of these lines but still, you didn't offer anything in regard to your claims from the very first of your post. I am still waiting for your reply that you can support your claims in regard to whatever you said. Later on, I will discuss the strike out lines in your following post as you have had the idea as such about me and who exactly you are if I am only Pakistani? However, will add later on this so back to the first point....

Still goung on because ur coward leadership is too afraid to hurt modi and his RSS govt?

IK is the PM of Pakistan hence, he is the representative of whole nation. Who is my leadership? and how you decided that I will be interested to discuss political trolling & IK is personally my leader?

Ur job is to let ur head down, and serve the biggest king of israel the chosen one, no matter what, and u r Jst doing tht, u r not serving ur nation, u r serving the king?

Explain my job in regard to my services as well as my approach towards certain matters in view that I am supposed to serve Israel? A gross accusation & it will not go unnoticed as you have repeatedly claim that?

So first point to discuss..
  • you didn't offer anything in regard to your claims from the very first of your post. I am still waiting for your reply that you can support your claims in regard to whatever you said.

Kashmir banay ga Pakistan (Kashmir will be made a part of Pakistan)” theme will be included in the Defence Day ceremonies, he said.

-More than 'Kashmir banay ga Pakistan' theme or ideologue, the 'Independent Kashmir' or 'Freedom for Kashmir' will resonate more with the IOK Kashmiris and AJK Kashmiris too.

-A lot of Kashmiris want an autonomous and independent Kashmir with their own culture, traditions, arts and crafts intact, linguistics and many thing more...

-Freedom for Kashmir' theme will resonate more with international community and with other nations of the world, west, other countries as the word 'Freedom' has many times more intrinsic value and more evocative than the theme of 'Kashmir will be made apart of Pakistan' slogan.

-Also when Pakistan talks about plebiscite and the Kashmir right of self determination(they can choose to be independent)...the slogan 'Kashmir banega Pakistan' looks a bit awkward and doesn't resonate well with the idea of freedom.

-Also India will be on the back foot if we talk about an independent Kashmir, locally and in intl' comity of nations as well.

Last edited:
Some people are literally insane, and they are found in every country and culture.

Please lads! can someone with detailed accounts and knowledge about "Operation Gibralter" explain to my ultra emotional, dying for some hard core action, non resident Pakistanis, with pea sized brains, that what acctually was operation gibralter who carried it and what was the responce met by PA from resident kashmiris at that time.

and after explaining that plz someone.do ask them politly, who will gaurentee that PA will not meet same citcumstances this time.

well frankly a lot more that i would love ask them but for now this might be a good starter.

Yes for god sake work on your grammar man. Its annoying as hell using a question mark at the end of every sentence.

Operation Gibraltar was launched by a 5,000-7,000 force mostly comprised of irregular volunteers (Dafai Mujahids), AKRF troops and elements of SSG. From 5th August to 31st August India suffered 253-547 deaths in the AoR of the Gibraltar Forces, and while the Op was a strategic failure (except for Mendhar-Rajauri), the tactical victory is apparent. I'm collecting estimated figures of deaths from 5th August to 31st August from records given by both sides, and till 28th August an estimated 224 Indian and 125 Pakistani troops were killed in the same days during '65. These of course include figures from clashes between Pakistani defenders when Indian troops captured Haji Pir Pass, Kargil Heights and Tithwal.
Please lads! can someone with detailed accounts and knowledge about "Operation Gibralter" explain to my ultra emotional, dying for some hard core action, non resident Pakistanis, with pea sized brains, that what acctually was operation gibralter who carried it and what was the responce met by PA from resident kashmiris at that time.

and after explaining that plz someone.do ask them politly, who will gaurentee that PA will not meet same citcumstances this time.

well frankly a lot more that i would love ask them but for now this might be a good starter.

and why exactly was the opp a stretigic faliure, mind i ask ?

and why exactly was the opp a stretigic faliure, mind i ask ?
Goal was to instigate a general uprising in J&K with support of the local populace but neither had our own top brass actually coordinated the operation with Kashmiris nor were they in the mood. As a British traveller in the colonial-era said, 'the Kashmiris are more renowned for the beauty of their women rather than their martial valour'. Pakistani forces eventually exfiltrated but many stayed on till October.

What is your plan in these situations in regard to aftermath & forthcoming threats in-case your plan did not work?

How you got the idea that Pakistan Military is not doing anything and you have every information?

Since, you claimed a lot then why should I believe in your continuous bashing & fall for the useless fist? which is nothing but appears to be some kind of political disappointments.

Who is hiding & how come the data is fake?

So the post now minimized to few of these lines but still, you didn't offer anything in regard to your claims from the very first of your post. I am still waiting for your reply that you can support your claims in regard to whatever you said. Later on, I will discuss the strike out lines in your following post as you have had the idea as such about me and who exactly you are if I am only Pakistani? However, will add later on this so back to the first point....

IK is the PM of Pakistan hence, he is the representative of whole nation. Who is my leadership? and how you decided that I will be interested to discuss political trolling & IK is personally my leader?

Explain my job in regard to my services as well as my approach towards certain matters in view that I am supposed to serve Israel? A gross accusation & it will not go unnoticed as you have repeatedly claim that?

So first point to discuss..
  • you didn't offer anything in regard to your claims from the very first of your post. I am still waiting for your reply that you can support your claims in regard to whatever you said.
If ur eyes can't see tht, there is not dam decesion to ban, Indian transit trade to Afghanistan via pak and if u can't see, Tht govt is speech less to ban Indian commercial flights from our aero space thn, I gss nothing more too prove?
I will go with, Quaid E azams plan cause in 70 dam years with all of tech and, dam weaponry we buy from the poor Pakistanis tax money, can't defend my brothers and sisters in Indians soilders hands?
Wars only can won, with faith, unity and discipline, and all 3 elements our govt and military leadership lacks and Thts why thy r Jst tweeting, and making statements bt practically doing nothing cause it takes a hell of faith to do something, our soilders are brave but we hve a croupt leadership which Jst thinks abouts its own dam service, it's extention and serving the so called chosen one?
Why thier legs r shaking going to kashmir and breaking that genocidal siege?
Are thy having weaker army, economics thn our father of the nation, who's COAS genral gracy trunned down, his order to go in kashmir and help our brother and sisters?.....
Was tht decesion of the father of pakistani nation, wrong?
Or he was a leader with no vision or experience thnn these thugs rulling us?.
I hve presented u hard facts of our history, now it's ur trun to deny tht and bring links to counter it instead trying to zig zag it?????????

yes almost true except.the fact that locals ratted out PA on most of the locations so PA suffered huge losses and backed away.

so what might suggest my beloved countrymen that this wont be repeated .......

Operation Gibraltar was launched by a 5,000-7,000 force mostly comprised of irregular volunteers (Dafai Mujahids), AKRF troops and elements of SSG. From 5th August to 31st August India suffered 253-547 deaths in the AoR of the Gibraltar Forces, and while the Op was a strategic failure (except for Mendhar-Rajauri), the tactical victory is apparent. I'm collecting estimated figures of deaths from 5th August to 31st August from records given by both sides, and till 28th August an estimated 224 Indian and 125 Pakistani troops were killed in the same days during '65. These of course include figures from clashes between Pakistani defenders when Indian troops captured Haji Pir Pass, Kargil Heights and Tithwal.
Wht was the result of tht tribal Mujahideen operation in 48?
we took AJK ?
What if we had, a regular force, with efficient weaponry?
We might have taken dam whole kashmir?
And its ordered by father of the nation, which he created with out any fighting?
And wheh he ordered HIS COWARD COAS, gen gracy denied tht order, but commitment and passion, and vision of the father of our great warriors nation was so huge that, he said get any one who can use a riffle and go get the dam thing?
And with his vision, and command we got AJK?
And after tht only genral Musharaf went into kargil, but his coward primeminster ran away?
And the supply line get closed
Kargil, if we hve made 20 more days fighting I can gurntee u, we would hve went to srinagar, and tht whole plan was good, if india can use that back stabing so why not we hve done it in a area which is still disputed?????

Yes for god sake work on your grammar man. Its annoying as hell using a question mark at the end of every sentence.
Dont read it if u not like Tht bt thts my style, take it leave it??? Lolzzz

If ur eyes can't see tht, there is not dam decesion to ban, Indian transit trade to Afghanistan via pak and if u can't see, Tht govt is speech less to ban Indian commercial flights from our aero space thn, I gss nothing more too prove?
I will go with, Quaid E azams plan cause in 70 dam years with all of tech and, dam weaponry we buy from the poor Pakistanis tax money, can't defend my brothers and sisters in Indians soilders hands?
Wars only can won, with faith, unity and discipline, and all 3 elements our govt and military leadership lacks and Thts why thy r Jst tweeting, and making statements bt practically doing nothing cause it takes a hell of faith to do something, our soilders are brave but we hve a croupt leadership which Jst thinks abouts its own dam service, it's extention and serving the so called chosen one?
Are thy having weaker army, economics thn our father of the nation, who's COAS genral gracy trunned down, his order to go in kashmir and help our brother and sisters?.....
I hve presented u hard facts of our history, now it's ur trun to deny tht and bring links to counter it instead trying to zig zag it?????????

Your posts are useless until & unless you answer following of your accusations in your posts.. and the last time asking you to explain..

because ur coward leadership is too afraid to hurt modi and his RSS govt

Ur job is to let ur head down, and serve the biggest king of israel the chosen one, no matter what, and u r Jst doing tht, u r not serving ur nation, u r serving the king

And to hide

why u hve so bigger army, navy and airfoce, when thy can't defend pakistans intersts?

Jst to serve the chosen one

military leadership lacks

our soilders are brave but we hve a croupt leadership which Jst thinks abouts its own dam service, it's extention and serving the so called chosen one

You call them hard facts then you really need to support with facts and not your words... You have accused me but still, before taking any action to put some sense in you; giving you yet another chance to prove which currently seems to be rhetoric and nothing else. Furthermore, I have no dog in political fight and you can settle your score with PTI, PPPP or PMLn or anyone else to say but as you made a lot by yourself while in attempt of being the judge and so misled; it really needs explanation.

Awaiting.

respected fellow.
we have discussed some hard facts too mind sheding some light on those. and please for once put your self in the shoes of those ssg men who were bieng ratted by thier beloved kashmiri brothers.

Back
Top Bottom