What's new

Defeated and humiliated IAF Chief ACM BS takes a jibe at PAF Chief

Really is this a point to discuss? On the forums we have been arguing with Indians (well indians have been chest thumping) about ability of the respective air forces and outcome of any head to head match. Result were a rude awakening for Indians when their arse was thoroughly handed to them.

I thought this virus only existed in their arm chair generals but it seems this who nation is infected by it. This statement is nothing more than a d.ick comparing context. But when it mattered their d.ick was MIA.

In simple term so what? good on him that he flew the plane himself. Maybe he should fly to LOC and cross it so we can serve him some good tea.

This thread in my opinion is waste of time and space.

Did that prevent Abhinandan landing here uninvited for tea?
I disagree TG - there is nothing to suggest Abhi was/is a coward. He performed his duties as was expected, and was shot down while pursuing PAF jets. He conducted himself with civility while captive, and was respectful and full of praise for his captors.

Give praise where praise is due.
good post

Small people with small minds occupying big positions.
this guy couldn't fit in the rear or front cockpit of any aircraft. i feel honestly embarassed for these guys. they are the leaders of a 1.4 billion person country with an economy 10 times the size of pakistan. today that gujju chai wala said they are now a space power. meanwhile they are obsessed with what our air chief did during our national day parade. just shows you how ghaleez and ghatiya this country is. thank God for Pakistan.

As for few Indians jerks suggesting that his videos are available so I decided to do a search on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=b.s+dhanoa+flying

I cannot locate an video on the first page in which he can be seen flying. He is seeing sitting in the cockpit and than the plane switches to taxing and than after a cut you see few migs taking off but no internal video to show who is the pilot.

So at best what he could do was crawl.....

Other question that struck me is that he wears glasses and even during taxing when he had his helmet and mask on he was still wearing glasses. Which indicates his eye sight is not great. Would he be flying a plane with poor eyesight?

To clarify, ACM (Retd) Sohail Aman is flying GIBS (Guy in the Back Seat). ACM Mujahid is also flying GIBS, but it is very obvious in the video. His pilot is walking with him, and as the plane Taxis, you can see the pilot wears the HMD and the ACM does not. For anyone who thinks GIBS is easy in a 4G Orbit, and 6 G vertical pull, I dare you. FYI, all our commanders are "Current" on their primary fighter aircraft, JF17, and F16. This is also true for all all sector commanders, and Principal Staff Officers from OPS branch such as DCAS (Operations). Anyone who is in line for cheif, is flying fit. However, operational flying is for young jockeys and not for senior lot, who job is to plan and lead, and leading the force is from OPS rooms, not cockpits.

Any Example of PAF's leadership, From the 23rd march parade, the four F16s from 9th Sq were led by AVM Irfan, who is Commander Central Command. This was the celebration fly past, if some of you missed it. You may have seen him in some of the videos with ACM Mujahid Anwar, he is also a real hotshot F16 pilot of his time, and has played a key role in the success of the recent Air War with India. My salute to his leadership and his service to the country.

Regarding the Indian CAS, all i can say is, he is flying Mig-21 to boost the morale of his force, that does not want to go near this "widow maker." However, is he really flying, as all we see is a Taxi? Yeah, as someone pointed out, please lose some weight, you are only embarrassing yourself as you pull that G-Suit up your Paunch.
Yes all those who are related to ops branches are always operationally active be it sector commanders or base commanders or Aoc’s themselves

Last edited:
IAF in first 3 months of 2019:

1. Lost at least 9 pilots and other personnel in crashes
2. Lost at least half a dozen aircraft in crashes and enemy air war
3. Failed to hit targets at Balakot
4. Failed to shoot down any enemy aircraft

And IAF chief is taking jibes at air chief of enemy airforce.

That is incompetence and non professionalism right there. No wonder IAF is in such shambles

I am only talking about the video that was posted here. I have clearly stated that Sohail Aman and Mujahid Anwar are flying GIBS. Maybe you cannot read, or you dont know me?
I am more interested in the position of his arms and subtle movements. Perhaps he did fly the jet from thr back seat; looks like he still remembers how to preflight it somewhat.

I am more interested in the position of his arms and subtle movements. Perhaps he did fly the jet from thr back seat; looks like he still remembers how to preflight it somewhat.
He did a checkout on the type years ago....

Perhaps he has a saggy bosum?

The HOTAS is no different on the Block-52 vs the 15. And for doing a turn and basic maneuvering; really doesn’t take much skill.
Regardless. 4 training flights to take it solo. That was the initial way of doing things. Now transition is not that much of a matter as all of the A/Bs are on the same cockpit configuration standards like the 52+. I believe that was what you meant.

Regardless. 4 training flights to take it solo. That was the initial way of doing things. Now transition is not that much of a matter as all of the A/Bs are on the same cockpit configuration standards like the 52+. I believe that was what you meant.
Considering his last continuous viper experience may be the block 15 - and he checked out on the 52; I meant that he is qualified for the minimal maneuvering demonstrated and likely did fly the jet during that.

Waisa Airchief pecha kyn hota ha or khud fly kyn nahi kerta? nothing nothing to do with
because, the position is more of administration and with age there are certain reflexes that are bound to deteriorate. therefore, for the safety purposes he sits in rear cockpit.

because, the position is more of administration and with age there are certain reflexes that are bound to deteriorate. therefore, for the safety purposes he sits in rear cockpit.
One Example is eye sight.

Back
Top Bottom