What's new

Defaulted country ? Look at rouit e hilal meeting food menu.

Bura mat maano bhai par na, hamara Hyderabadi biryani ka sab log mast istemal karke paisa bana rahe hai. Pakistan tak jaane ke jarurat nahi, yaha Mumbai me saale ghaleez biryani banake menu card pe Hyderabadi Biryani daal dete. Paisa bana ne ke liye :mad:
(saala tauheen hai hamare Hyd Biryani ke naam ka)

Acha to pulao hai, samajh gaya.

Baat to aapki bhi sahi hai, mujhe lagta hai ke masala banane ke isme rahta difference. Par hoga nahi bhai, sab paise ka khel hai. Vo bolte na Trademark, vaisa hogaya na, to maara mari chalti phir. Yaha hamare Hyd me, Bawarchi pehle ek hi tha. Saale uska hit hone ke baad, green bawarchi, new bawarchi, ye bawarchi wo bawarchi bolke.. kaha kaha ki khole diye. Bechara apne yaha pe likh ke rakha, hamara kahi aur branch nahi hai bolke lol.
yaar wo west bengal ka tha per wo spcial cook tha wo sirf haamry liye banata tha wo bhi tab jab uska mode hota tha . per bhut bardhya hoti thi . wo india main cook tha achy jaga per .

aik bar or shayed UAE main khai thi asli hyderabadi cook ke hath ki dum biryani wo bhi same wesi thi .

baki ye bakwas to poor dunya main chal rahi hai dekh lo her dosry resturant per likha hai indian pakistani bangladeshi food

Screenshot 2023-03-10 at 14-11-33 jeddah pakistani restaurants - Google Search.png
120370439_6l3CV6_VYfqYuCR6wCYwovPDjnQDAN7M1RBk31FdtvM.jpg
sitemgr_photo_186012.png
Zalal-480x360.jpg

dude, its fake.

ruet hilal committee would itself have an administrative setup, no need for auqaf. secondly, no letterhead or letter number, or tender number, name of administrator auqaf is also not mentioned.

also, there is no short tender. all tenders whether "short" or "long" are uploaded on ppra website as well as department website (there is nothing on both of these websites), since there is no number, it cannot be verified.

finally, due to austerity measures, dinners and lunches like these are banned, if a deptt does arrange it, it is done under the table, and no one is foolish enough to sign a document that hands auditors proof of wrongdoing.
کب تک صفائیاں دو گے بھائی

Fq2q1evWYAIfrAs

yaar wo west bengal ka tha per wo spcial cook tha wo sirf haamry liye banata tha wo bhi tab jab uska mode hota tha . per bhut bardhya hoti thi . wo india main cook tha achy jaga per .

aik bar or shayed UAE main khai thi asli hyderabadi cook ke hath ki dum biryani wo bhi same wesi thi .

baki ye bakwas to poor dunya main chal rahi hai dekh lo her dosry resturant per likha hai indian pakistani bangladeshi food

View attachment 919540View attachment 919541View attachment 919542View attachment 919543
Haha saale paisa ke liye kuch bhi chalta hai, apne yaha pe

Aap jaisa bole sahi Bawarchi ka haath lage to, swaad hi alag rahta. Chicken ka piece aise hi mu me ghul jaata yummy.:smitten:

Government departments need to lead by example by operating with some austerity measures given the state of the economy. This needs to be enforced from the top where unfortunately the issue is. When your wealth is overseas you won't be inclined to care too much.

Well at least you have to give credit to PDM to getting rid of IMF once and for all.

IMF ney be kah deya maar karlo baba nahi hey hamrey pass paisey

Official default statement to come out as soon as next major debt payment becomes due

too many silly departments for no reason, all free money for ministers. Someone once said that "govt departments dont solve anything, because if the problem is solved, there is no need for the dept"

Bahut saal pehle ek hotel me, Kashmiri biryani dekh ke menu pe order kiya tha. Saala wo to meetha nikla, jal gaya mera to. Par kisko bolenge lol, order to maine kiya na.
haan, mera bhi bad experience raha Kashmiri biriyani ke saath.. they had apples!! and kishmish and walnuts and pta ni what else in there.. some other stuff they do good, tabak maz, rista, yakhni etc but biriyani me fail hain.

haan, mera bhi bad experience raha Kashmiri biriyani ke saath.. they had apples!! and kishmish and walnuts and pta ni what else in there.. some other stuff they do good, tabak maz, rista, yakhni etc but biriyani me fail hain.
Hum phir achy reh gay hum ne BBQ order kiya tha first day in Kashmir
2nd day trout fish fry or daal
3rd day kashmiri pulav or pakory rat ko bonefire or BBQ khud banaya tha
4th day PIZZA khaya tha keran main

TBH kashmir is not good place for food yaar .

He seems a decent guy. He’s not contesting elections though
He can't offer biryani.
So it's no. No

When he is able to contest elections in 20years his followers will be called youthias like they are called now.

You and me would be voting for Junaid safder then calling him fascist

I mean let's face it IK is 70+ he at best his 5-10 yrs left before he dies

He can't offer biryani.
So it's no. No

When he is able to contest elections in 20years his followers will be called youthias like they are called now.

You and me would be voting for Junaid safder then calling him fascist

I mean let's face it IK is 70+ he at best his 5-10 yrs left before he dies

You don’t live in Pak. I don’t intend to live here and hope some Arab country takes me, if not Turkey welcomed me. Hate non-Muslim countries for LGBT filth.

So no, we will not be voting for anyone InshaAllah. I doubt you flew to Pakistan to vote for IK. I unfortunately travelled miles to my village to vote for IK, that’s how much I believed in him.

Elections are a farce, never taking part again. One mistake was enough.

کب تک صفائیاں دو گے بھائی

Fq2q1evWYAIfrAs
sir jee politics. nothing more. these wuzara know jack about what happens in ministries and orgs. he saw a news, same as you, and ordered the secretary to withdraw the tender. but there is no tender to withdraw.

...and dont worry. i am not on anyone's side. in another thread a guy was saying that i was an indian, because i was criticizing the army.

sir jee politics. nothing more. these wuzara know jack about what happens in ministries and orgs. he saw a news, same as you, and ordered the secretary to withdraw the tender. but there is no tender to withdraw.

...and dont worry. i am not on anyone's side. in another thread a guy was saying that i was an indian, because i was criticizing the army.
ویسے منسٹریوں میں یہ سب ہوتا ہے سارا سال سر جی ۔ اگر فیک ہوتا تو تردید آ جاتی اب تک

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom