What's new

Defaulted country ? Look at rouit e hilal meeting food menu.

every political govt knows that Mullahs must be well fed to keep Islam alive in Pakistan, one less dish makes "Aaj Islam khatrey me hay" speeches.

every political govt knows that Mullahs must be well fed to keep Islam alive in Pakistan, one less dish makes "Aaj Islam khatrey me hay" speeches.
ملا کے پیٹ کی آگ اور جہنم کی آگ کبھی نہیں بجھ سکتی

شکلیں دیکھو ان مردودں کی جو کنگال قوم کی ہڈیاں نچوڑ رہے ہی ں

chairman-royat-e-hilal-committee-press-confrence-pesh-scaled.jpg

Aur sab theek hai but “one bite ‘pestry’”, “one bite sandwich” and “one bite patties” sunkar tension ho hai- what will happen to the food after you take that one bite?

Pass it on to others? Throw it away?

Ek bite se zyaada le liya to kya hoga?

The world could be burning, and I assure you Pakistani elites will not come slow on the luxuries.

These nakammay good for nothing scum only excel at imitating the lifestyle of kings but deserve the lynching of traitors.

Pakistan has failed. Punjab has fallen.
Could sound like the Persian empire before the arrival of Alexander, and the changes that happened afterwards, or how Roman Egypt reorganized Egypt into a prosperous and profitable economy.

It most like the French before the revolution. One class of artistocrats and another of clergy and the last of everyone else.

Could sound like the Persian empire before the arrival of Alexander, and the changes that happened afterwards, or how Roman Egypt reorganized Egypt into a prosperous and profitable economy.

It most like the French before the revolution. One class of artistocrats and another of clergy and the last of everyone else.
I have very little hope for Pakistan not only because of the magnitude of fundamental problems it faces, but because of the people itself as well.

Firstly I don't see a real will to change things, lack of competent, loyal and intelligent leadership, and also the pacifist/inferiority complex mindset. So many cucks that will worship everything foreign from Arabs to Europeans before they look inwards and look for solutions that apply to our context.

Independent critical thinking is extremely rare in Pakistan. They all peddle things based on their complex. Islamists peddle Arab pan-Islamist worshipping and don't care about Pakistan much, liberals worship the west/India. What hope is there when there's no nationalists?

Are kya Imran bhai, aap bhi haha
Main bas puch raha tha, kabhi suna nahi ye naam.
Photo se samajh nahi aa raha, Naranaj bole to item kya hai bhai? Spicy hai ke meetha?

Bahut saal pehle ek hotel me, Kashmiri biryani dekh ke menu pe order kiya tha. Saala wo to meetha nikla, jal gaya mera to. Par kisko bolenge lol, order to maine kiya na.

Yaha Hyd ka dum biryani bole to mast rahta
Naranj , I believe is afghani word for orange. Even in spanish they use Naranj.

Aur sab theek hai but “one bite ‘pestry’”, “one bite sandwich” and “one bite patties” sunkar tension ho hai- what will happen to the food after you take that one bite?

Pass it on to others? Throw it away?

Ek bite se zyaada le liya to kya hoga?

These are mini-versions, like single bite size hors d'oeuvres:

ویسے منسٹریوں میں یہ سب ہوتا ہے سارا سال سر جی ۔ اگر فیک ہوتا تو تردید آ جاتی اب تک
not by signing and giving away youself. tareeqay say hota hai. requisiton aur tender kisi aur consumable item ka hota hai, khareeda khana jata hai. ab consumable ka kon audit karay, woh to consume hogaya.

this is why this "tender" is fake.

Last edited:
200 logo ke khanay ke liye tender? Yeh to hudd hi ho gayi 'due process' ke naam par.

F*ckers put Halwa twice to make sure its' not missed, but what about the Puri?

Again, I got killed at the Mineral water.

How can these clowns stand for hours in prayer with all this food blowing their stomachs up?

The most I do is a fruit chart, one veggie roll, and a can of Celsius drink, and I hit the prayer.

Mufti Popalzai: Russian salad ka sath aik russian bachi bhe ho jati tou mehfil ko char chand lag jatay.

Lol, a bacha will work also.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom