What's new

Decorated Indian Colonel among two killed by Kashmiri resistence.

This pic can be used to depict soldiers who have given their lives for my country. I am not a very religious man. For my my soldiers are equal to god.

You are being childish. Soldiers accept the risks which they take for their nation every morning when they don their uniforms. They are not equal to God. Mocking God/Allah is just as outrageous as the stupid Pakistanis who mock the death of this soldier. Don't go down to the level of certain terrorists who are members of this forum

Have the Pakistani mods or analysts taken any action against those Pakistani members. Will they call it act of terrorism or azadi movement.
I am really not a person who would discriminate on basis of religion etc but for these mujahedeen only religion is the soft spot

The mods aren't watching this forum on a full time 24/7 basis. Just report the offensive posts and don't stoop down to their level

Is it first time that they have mocked dead soldiers?

We have enough soldiers. Look at the state of Pakistan compared to India and understand why certain mofos on this forum react the way they do. If they are burning why are you stooping to their level? All which will happen is that you will get banned as a member of this forum.

RIP

If not now,when will india realize that keeping Kashmir unstable to put blame on pakistan can backfire.

We have enough soldiers. Look at the state of Pakistan compared to India and understand why certain mofos on this forum react the way they do. If they are burning why are you stooping to their level? All which will happen is that you will get banned as a member of this forum.
Last I heard there was a sudden shortage of burnol in India. There were 1billions arses burning when they heard about extra 8 f 16s. Those Indian soldiers will face there fate in future. Stop worrying about Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom