What's new

Decorated Indian Colonel among two killed by Kashmiri resistence.

You didn't get it...well it's understandable..swines can only understand one lingo I.e., a big kick on their arses.

Shalwar kameez is better than dhotie..and that G3 is more than enuf to take care of the Orange dhotie.
You are like that only or you got some other things to show up here.....

@WebMaster, @Horus ,@fatman17 ,@Oscar , @SpArK @nair @Chinese-Dragon dragon.. and any others I may have missed.

There was ( is ?) a convention here that a fallen soildier was to be respected irrespective of the color of the uniform he wore or the flag he served under.

Being a military forum it was expected that members would show respect to a man who laid down his life in the line of duty. This was insisted upon & threads dealing with the soldier did not have slanderous posts. The Mods kept that thread clean .

May I suggest this practice be restarted or insisted upon so that young members ( No of posts ) be educated about the Ps & Qs of military etiquette.

The profession of arms is by far the most honorable one and respect for the dead is among the first things a soldier is taught.

@WebMaster, @Horus ,@fatman17 ,@Oscar , @SpArK @nair @Chinese-Dragon dragon.. and any others I may have missed.

There was ( is ?) a convention here that a fallen soildier was to be respected irrespective of the color of the uniform he wore or the flag he served under.

Being a military forum it was expected that members would show respect to a man who laid down his life in the line of duty. This was insisted upon & threads dealing with the soldier did not have slanderous posts. The Mods kept that thread clean .

May I suggest this practice be restarted or insisted upon so that young members ( No of posts ) be educated about the Ps & Qs of military etiquette.

It was not stopped in first place, so the question of restarting the practice doesn't arise....Trolling instincts are such that people forget the basics........ Look at one guy from india, who posted pictures which was flame bait......

It was not stopped in first place, so the question of restarting the practice doesn't arise....Trolling instincts are such that people forget the basics........ Look at one guy from india, who posted pictures which was flame bait......

The fact that its being permitted gives the impression that such rules are applied selectively.

If an Indian bloke is crossing the line he needs to be told where he is getting off & sternly too including a -ve rating.

Only then will the message be conveyed firm & strong.

Tum kab convert hue the...pata hai ya najaiz ho

Mods khud madar hai

Is it a revelation? @ranjeet @thesolar65 @levina @nair what's the point of being a member of such forum

Look at your dog @Raphael @Chinese-Dragon @cnleio ...see this dog supporting terrorist pigs.

Pakistanis are of lowest breed pigs. This is why they mock our dead soldiers and their mods and so called senior members turn a blind eye to it.

@Jango @waz @Chak Bamu @Oscar ...This guy needs your little attention...:D

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom