What's new

India's Kashmir sees upsurge in violence, tense after separatist convicted, 6 were killed by Indian security forces in the past 24 hours

Why Indians always like to pull their years? what does this gesture mean?

indian-pows-pull-ears-jpg.792136

:lol: you posted a news about disturbance created by some elements on conviction of Yasin Malik, I posted about the aftermath of the said incident and how things are now different when none are getting away with stone pelting etc

Kashmir will keep haunting India for years to come. What goes around comes around.

Every now and then Indian soldiers are committing suicides due to PTSD from doing genocide on innocent Kashmiris.

Last edited:
There is nothing in Pakistan MSM. I guess imported govt and traitor establishment will look the other way.
The Kashmiris should kill hindis and even the tourists that visit, make Kashmir a no go area for hindu.
It was a no go area from a long time, only now under Modi is Kashmir becoming free for everyone.

Kashmir will keep haunting India for years to come. What goes around comes around.

Every now and then Indian soldiers are committing suicides due to PTSD from doing genocide on innocent Kashmiris.

Haunting is getting reduced considerably under the leadership of Modi's new India .
I wonder what is the cause.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom