What's new

Decommissioned INS Vikrant sold for Rs 60 crore

so what?, but sad thing that it had to end like this, but I Guess you had your career and "what a glory"... :tup

what exactly this company will do with this air craft ? I mean is there some value left if scrapped ?

what exactly this company will do with this air craft ? I mean is there some value left if scrapped ?
The same thing that happens to crushed cars and other "scrap" - all the steel and metal will be recycled and put to use. There are thousands of tonnes of useable steel and metals in there. So a few high rise buildings or roads that are built in future will have a bit of Vikrant in them, making up the RCC concrete or struts.

When you walk along a road or live in a building constructed with this steel, for a moment "Stop! For thy tread is on Vikrant's dust."

@Oscar @jaibi : Please merge this with this thread:
Vikrant sold to ship-breaker for Rs. 63.2 crore

The same thing that happens to crushed cars and other "scrap" - all the steel and metal will be recycled and put to use. There are thousands of tonnes of useable steel and metals in there. So a few high rise buildings or roads that are built in future will have a bit of Vikrant in them, making up the RCC concrete or struts.

When you walk along a road or live in a building constructed with this steel, for a moment "Stop! For thy tread is on Vikrant's dust."

@Oscar @jaibi : Please merge this with this thread:
Vikrant sold to ship-breaker for Rs. 63.2 crore

I was thinking the same. Well scrap business has a lot money :D I am sure this company will double or triple the money they have invested .

I was thinking the same. Well scrap business has a lot money :D I am sure this company will double or triple the money they have invested .

Indeed, and it is a very labour intensive job, so guess which country leads in shipbreaking?:enjoy:

Alang in Gujarat breaks down and recycles more than half of all the ships in the world! We can't produce ships as fast as China, but we sure can break them faster and cheaper than anybody else.:partay:

Alang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Indeed, and it is a very labour intensive job, so guess which country leads in shipbreaking?:enjoy:

Alang in Gujarat breaks down and recycles more than half of all the ships in the world! We can't produce ships as fast as China, but we sure can break them faster and cheaper than anybody else.:partay:

Alang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But i have also heard that its dangerous in terms of health as it leaks various poison. Though its pretty good business.

I was reading about this family in Mumbai who has earned like billion dollar:o: from scrap business.

They will take interior photographs and sell them to Pakistan who wants to build one from scratch and is looking for such info.

They will take interior photographs and sell them to Pakistan who wants to build one from scratch and is looking for such info.

Bhai if that is the case , China can provide them with photos and whatever they need. But fact of the matter is that Pakistan has no use of AC .

In this case, the company that bought INS Vikrant is Muslim owned.
They can sell many details for few crores to Pakistan

By the same logic, many Indian Christians might sell defence secrets to Italy, which is as nonsense, because they are Indians in the first place, no matter what religion they have!

Secondly, there is NOTHING that could be interesting for Pakistan, let alone China in a decades old VTOL carrier, that is even stripped of all important techs and systems anyway. :disagree:

By the same logic, many Indian Christians might sell defence secrets to Italy, which is as nonsense, because they are Indians in the first place, no matter what religion they have!

Secondly, there is NOTHING that could be interesting for Pakistan, let alone China in a decades old VTOL carrier, that is even stripped of all important techs and systems anyway. :disagree:

Islam has no boundaries...
Its a well known adage..
During Partition, India's Field Marshal General was a Muslim.
He left for Pakistan/

And Pakistan attacked Kashmir.

6072c3f98f422cbfe116f89220478223.thumbnail.jpg

China helps Pakistan, but not for free. It charges some amount below market price.
In this case, the company that bought INS Vikrant is Muslim owned.
They can sell many details for few crores to Pakistan

I have Muslims in my family you moron and they are patriotic Indian nationals. So stfu and stop making an idiot of yourself

Muslim companies will soon own the world :muhuhaha:

Title fixed

Oh no!! Please don't. I would hate to have to buy halal whiskey in Delhi. It will be alcohol free content :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom