What's new

Decoding Pakistan's Nukes

Status
Not open for further replies.
and thats what the real "mistake" is. they are risking to loose their multi-billion dollar (give or take) IBGs to nuclear dust hoping that Pakistan wont use the tactical nukes fearing that India would respond with WMDs.. well on the contrary...

if the tactical nukes are used already then the WMDs will be on the standby already..

problem is with the assumption that Pakistan will quietly take the beating of IBGs and wont retaliate hence justifying their existence. whereas the potential Pakistani response turns those Surmaa's to critical mass.

may the God help us all on either side of the border and keep the IBGs exactly where they are. so that their loss doesnt turn into an all out nuclear war

Yea but Wont you be nuking yourself if you want to use nukes on the IBG's and not to mention the nuclear response India gives will also be in your territory as well .. Unless your saying your willing to drop nukes all over the place as soon as the IBG's cross the border ...

Once India nukes back does Pakistan have a second strike capability to properly respond ?

SO unless your going to nuke India all over the place and not just the IBg's your country is on the loosing side.....

Yea but Wont you be nuking yourself if you want to use nukes on the IBG's and not to mention the nuclear response India gives will also be in your territory as well .. Unless your saying your willing to drop nukes all over the place as soon as the IBG's cross the border ...

Once India nukes back does Pakistan have a second strike capability to properly respond ?

SO unless your going to nuke India all over the place and not just the IBg's your country is on the loosing side.....

Why would you want to push us to that limit, to satisfy your adventurism anyway?

and thats what the real "mistake" is. they are risking to loose their multi-billion dollar (give or take) IBGs to nuclear dust hoping that Pakistan wont use the tactical nukes fearing that India would respond with WMDs.. well on the contrary...

if the tactical nukes are used already then the WMDs will be on the standby already..

problem is with the assumption that Pakistan will quietly take the beating of IBGs and wont retaliate hence justifying their existence. whereas the potential Pakistani response turns those Surmaa's to critical mass.

may the God help us all on either side of the border and keep the IBGs exactly where they are. so that their loss doesnt turn into an all out nuclear war

India is having a problem with having to deal with a country on equal terms which otherwise they wouldn't. Pakistani nuclear capability will always overshadow the conventional edge the Indian military has, and Generals don't like being 'Underestimated'...no one knows that better than you.

Off-topic

Its good to see you & Eid Mubarik, i do share your grief.

Why is not the question here....am just making an assumption if it happens....

Strategic 2nd strike capability is present with Pakistan. What also must be noted, is that once we decide to fire a salvo of Nasr carrying TNWs or Neutron devices, our strategic assets will be 'green' too. I don't expect either Nasr or Parhaar to be ready and inducted into service before 2020 though.

As a matter of personal opinion, i don't think that the Indian IBGs will be as effective as the Indian Generals hope them to be. Pakistan has overwhelming conventional force to stop and destroy those IBGs since it won't be a multi-front all out war, we can concentrate our conventional firepower on those IBGs.

The assumed time of a such invasion is going to be winter, because Punjab and Sindhs terrain becomes suitable with fog as a cover, but that also means that the heat seeking/IR armament becomes more efficient and accurate as the climatic temperature drops, making the temperature coming from the target vehicles much more visible and easier to Hom on.

Yea but Wont you be nuking yourself if you want to use nukes on the IBG's and not to mention the nuclear response India gives will also be in your territory as well ....

thats the tragedy of war my dear
to me it doesnt really matter where the nukes fall. whichever side of the border. apart from the warriors there will be those who will loose their lives without any fault.

I dont intent to contest a hypothatical... if you do this we do that match.
very much resinged to the fact that we both are basing our stretigies on the single point of favourable outcomes.

Indians:--- Pakistanis wont use tactical nukes so our IBGS will do the job and win the day (current Government next election win confirmed)

Pakistanis:-- using our tactical nukes and vaporising the Indian Battle formations wont cross Indian Nuclear threshold. hence the fall out will be only local on the either side of the border and day will be saved.

to me Indian IBGs = tactical Pakistani Nukes = MAD = Nuclear Waste Land of India & Pakistan.
there is just no other outcome. nothing good can come out of it.

@Aeronaut The IA keeps a lot of things in the dark, so unless a war really happens..we won't know .. But then i do believe if a war happens...we will be fighting from Kashmir all the way down to Ran of Kutch ... I doubt India will just allow a single IBG to be over whelmed like that
@Irfan Baloch : Thing is..it does not really matter... nukes exploding anywhere in the subcontinent will have massive casualities in the long run... One needs to see only what happened in Japan ... Considering the population...every part of the subcontinent will be effected even if it is few 100 miles away from the nuke site

Besides...Mujhe shaadi karke bache bhi chahiye...uske pehela koi ladai nahi....

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aeronaut The IA keeps a lot of things in the dark, so unless a war really happens..we won't know .. But then i do believe if a war happens...we will be fighting from Kashmir all the way down to Ran of Kutch ... I doubt India will just allow a single IBG to be over whelmed like that

All out war = You & i both die without any personal feud.

@Irfan Baloch : Thing is..it does not really matter... nukes exploding anywhere in the subcontinent will have massive casualities in the long run... One needs to see only what happened in Japan ... Considering the population...every part of the subcontinent will be effected even if it is few 100 miles away from the nuke site

Besides...Mujhe shaadi karke bache bhi chahiye...uske pehela koi ladai nahi....

It doesn't matter who nukes who, lets just say we fire 90 strategic warheads on your population centers and you don't reply or have no capability left to nuke us back. Pakistan will perish out of the radiation created by its own nuclear attack, and vis-a-vis. Its better for the citizens of the both states to learn to fight the warmongers not each other.

Nobody has an itch to use nuke irresponsibly, take it this way, India is the biggest weapons importer, stockpiling on every arsenal they could, should we say the same that Indians have the itch to use their weapons irresponsibly?
What different is between a terrorist and an Army, both carry weapons and explosives, both kill innocent civilians when invading countries.

Yes, we are buying those conventional weapons and will use them in case of war. There are some generic assumptions on when a nuke can be used and one such thing is when your territory is under danger. Now to say that I will find ways to use to an approaching IBG's to get on advantages position means two things to me.
1) The Mard a Momain army is admitted that they do not have the stomach to deal with Hindu baniyas.
2) Sending a signal to world that you are irresponsible nuclear power.

Now if you honestly look at point 2, @Aeronaut @Oscar. This is something which makes world believe that Pakistan cannot be sensible nuclear power. The reaction is nobody has confidence and they therefore do not consider a nuke deal with Pakistan.

Anyone having Nukes should keep low profile about them and should not publicize how they will use it, even bad telling the world that we are planning to use it when others might find unnecessary. Having a image of sensible nation is important in the world, some of you might say we do not care.

However with leaders like these who talk so loosely about nukes, Pakistan needs no enemies.

However with leaders like these who talk so loosely about nukes, Pakistan needs no enemies.

Please give an example of this?
A statement perhaps? An overt assertion that nukes will fly any day?
Testing a capability is not making a statement that one will use it.

Otherwise in your definition, neither the US or USSR were ever responsible users with their development of weapons like the Davy Crockett.

all this is nonsense all pak nukes were neutralized by pervez [mush]...they are not usable in any form....

all this is nonsense all pak nukes were neutralized by pervez [mush]...they are not usable in any form....

I see.
thats interesting information. then why public money is being wasted on non- Conventional weapons development? and why we are still conducting missile tests? are we firing blanks?

Mush who has fought Indians many times and has crossed the borders as a junior officer and as COAS (during Kargil) has neutralized the only weapon that can deter the Indians?

how very convincing................... NOT

Did Hamid Mir tell you that? I never knew Mush had the technical know how to neutralize one of the most complicated, over engineered and delicate weapon oh he had other "traitor" accomplices ? the plot thickens. whats the word normally used for them? "generalsssssssssss".

Chall bay....... now tell me the ABC's of neutralizing THE bomb........?

Khwa-m-khwa bethay bethay havva nahin chortay.... burri baat hai........ :D

His statement was no less than firing a tactical nuke :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom