What's new

Decoding Pakistan's Nukes

Status
Not open for further replies.
that the use of a low-yield battlefield weapon would not be seen as provocation enough by India or the international community to merit nuclear retaliation.

NEW DELHI: India will retaliate massively even if Pakistan uses tactical nuclear weapons against it. With Pakistan developing "tactical" nuclear warheads, that is, miniaturizing its weapons to be carried on short-range missiles, India will protect its security interests by retaliating to a "smaller" tactical attack in exactly the same manner as it would respond to a "big" strategic attack.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-04-30/india/38928972_1_pakistan-shyam-saran-india

Yes, we are buying those conventional weapons and will use them in case of war. There are some generic assumptions on when a nuke can be used and one such thing is when your territory is under danger. Now to say that I will find ways to use to an approaching IBG's to get on advantages position means two things to me.
1) The Mard a Momain army is admitted that they do not have the stomach to deal with Hindu baniyas.
2) Sending a signal to world that you are irresponsible nuclear power.

Now if you honestly look at point 2, @Aeronaut @Oscar. This is something which makes world believe that Pakistan cannot be sensible nuclear power. The reaction is nobody has confidence and they therefore do not consider a nuke deal with Pakistan.

Anyone having Nukes should keep low profile about them and should not publicize how they will use it, even bad telling the world that we are planning to use it when others might find unnecessary. Having a image of sensible nation is important in the world, some of you might say we do not care.

However with leaders like these who talk so loosely about nukes, Pakistan needs no enemies.

oh my dear read my post # 7 on page -1, I have asked you Indiands for the definition of Nuclear Deterence, once you know the definition, you will not be make such posts.
If we go by your words than can we say the same about other nations posessting nuclear arsenal? what about Nuclear race in the 50s and 60s? the cold war?.
The whole point of nuclear deterrence is to put the fear in your enemy's heart & brain that WE WILL FIRE IT, regardless of the fact what our policy says. And if we have put that fear in your brains than i believe Pakistan's strategic weapons have served their purpose.
this does not mean that our policy is that we will fire it any given chance

Last edited by a moderator:
This is one of those many threads!! Despite attempts by some senior member to put an end to this stupid discussion the troll war goes on and on...
As the Indians say that any tactical low yield nuclear attack will be considered an all out nuclear war and be dealt with accordingly, they fail to understand that an conventional/limited cross border strikes by India will be considered an all out war as well. The international community also realize this and once an all out war starts between two nuclear powers, we should be saying our prayers on both sides of the border!! Isn't this simple enough?
It will be a war, these things cant be planned like this that i will use this and not this warna ya baimaani ho gi!
Things will get out of hands quickly so the best options is to keep these war only on your keyboards, better still, talk about peace and cut this as many have suggested here on this page and many others!

regards!

If we are going down we'll make sure we take you down with us. The time for bullying is past. If the sub-continent is to become a silent neighborhood for the next 1000 years so be it. You'll just have to deal with it

No war can be won until the aggressor (*cough* INDIA) has an exit strategy! Unfortunately in a all out nuclear conflict there is no EXIT STRATEGY!!

Time and time again I have said; BHONKNAY VALAY KUTTAY KATAA NAHIN KARTAY!! Aur Pakistanis Indians ki tarah harr waqt bhonktay nahin!!!

These threads are becoming boring now...need to move on from this crack.

Apparently neither the opening poster or any Indian members have been able to back up their claims. Hence this thread is only for bashing, CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom