What's new

Declare India a Terrorist State

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's unfair to call Omar a "racist prick".

Can you quote any of his posts to back up this accusation?

It's known fact, everyone around knows this. Just check out his posts in previous threads if not they were deleted.

They think they are supah-dupah-arab/persian-tall-Fair(F is capitalized by intent!)-Caucasian-martial race!

PS: Here 'they' is independent of any particular ethnicities or nationality.

Last edited:
How is this OK when you are accuse him of racism? If you want to condemn someone for racism, it's best not to be guilty of the same charge.

maybe tit for tat. that's human nature. :D

doesn't mean i support it though. :tongue:

@chinese dragon
omer was once banned for saying something like 'we are not related to black indians'.If i remember right,it was on a thread regarding the news about some pakistanis in US and UK Claiming to be indians,due to the image of their nation and notoriety associated with being a pakistani.(It was reported by pak media and i think youtube video of that newsclip still exist)

What a weak addendum. What other ethnicity can you be referring to? I suggest you edit the body of the post itself.

This is akin to me saying them damn slat eyes bastard, damn gooks fvcking stealing our jobs.

then saying

"PS: Here 'them' is independent of any particular ethnicities or nationality."

Meaningless no?

I added the rejoinder as to not to get accused of generalisation.

I think it's unfair to call Omar a "racist prick".

Can you quote any of his posts to back up this accusation?

As many other members have said, he has a history of making racist posts, and the worst part is, people like him think it is completely normal. A couple of days back he got suspended for saying racist stuff on a thread. He said something like: "Pakistani girls will never look at Indians. You guys are hardly Persian/White. We Pakistanis put you in the same level as Guyanese".

There are many people like him who still live in the Mughal era and are so completely into this 'White superior' thing, and still believe concepts like 'martial race', 'brave Muslim warriors versus lying idol-worshiping Hindus', etc.. They look down upon Indians for having a darker skin color than them. Their leaders used to make statements that "One Pakistani equals 10 Indians, so what if they are a bigger country", and there are a LOT of people even today, who still believe such race-based nonsense.

There are lots of Pakistani posters like that on this forum, who avoid getting too open with their racism, for fear of being banned, but when they visit other forums, the racist hate and venom comes pouring out. I can name 2-3 of them right here, with their handiwork in other forums, but I won't go too far, lest it is construed as 'advertising of other forums' or something.

Last edited:
@chinese dragon
omer was once banned for saying something like 'we are not related to black indians'.If i remember right,it was on a thread regarding the news about some pakistanis in US and UK Claiming to be indians,due to the image of their nation and notoriety associated with being a pakistani.(It was reported by pak media and i think youtube video of that newsclip still exist)

As many other members have said, he has a history of making racist posts, and the worst part is, people like him think it is completely normal. A couple of days back he got suspended for saying racist stuff on a thread. He said something like: "Pakistani girls will never look at Indians. You guys are hardly Persian/White. We Pakistanis put you in the same level as Guyanese".

Well since those posts were deleted, I guess I'll never know.

Anyway we should probably get back to the topic. :tup:

Well since those posts were deleted, I guess I'll never know.

Anyway we should probably get back to the topic. :tup:

Look, its pretty obvious he doesn't like Indian people(which is fine with me).

Here is a comment that wasn't too racist and haven't been removed.

Whatever dude. The truth is we Pakistanis in the west dont like living around indians and being clumped together with indians and guyanese people.

We would prefer living in black neighbourhoods than living in indian neighbourhoods.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-photos-multimedia/79715-we-obsessed-pakistan-2.html

There are lots of Pakistani posters like that on this forum, who avoid getting too open with their racism, for fear of being banned

There are Indian here holding their mouth so they avoid getting banned too. Its not one sided.

Omar is back from a brief suspension with a nice compilation of trash from the net.. well ROFL ROFL.. Congratulations.. lots of people would be really proud of him..

Look, its pretty obvious he doesn't like Indian people(which is fine with me).

Here is a comment that wasn't too racist and haven't been removed.

I see what you mean.

However there are loads of people on here who don't like Chinese people either, and assume that we are all brainwashed commies, or robots without any free speech or free will.

It's not always racism, sometimes it's just prejudice and stereotypes.

Anyway I'll avoid commenting here, since I didn't see the posts in question before they were deleted.

In the South is the land of the Tamils. In the 60s and 70s there was a budding secessionist movement, however with Indian moves on Sri Lanka in support of the minority Tamils against the majority Sinhalese, this movement was stymied. During the 80s, RAW created many camps in Tamil Nadu for the Tamil guerilla movements.

Lol...I would really like to meet the author of this crap to appraise him of the real situation and give him a piece of my mind (maybe also a piece of my clenched fist) :lol:

Im from Tamil Nadu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom