What's new

Declare India a Terrorist State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Omar should capitalize on his illness,afterall bad-mouthing India has become a profession for some Pakistani authors.

I see here, all Indians are guilty of supporting Omar. I am well aware how he thinks. I just do not read one single word of what he writes. If you all can do the same, have u ever seen him posting anything sensible. To me he seems to be over obsessed and jealous with India. All his post has India in it, if there is thread of flood problem in Pakistan he will blame it on Raw. So guys look at record of people before discussing.

iStock_000004737466XSmall.jpg

!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
0519-1003-2415-0025_president_barack_obamas_signature_on_the_health_insurance_reform_bill_m.jpg

I see here, all Indians are guilty of supporting Omar. I am well aware how he thinks. I just do not read one single word of what he writes. If you all can do the same, have u ever seen him posting anything sensible. To me he seems to be over obsessed and jealous with India. All his post has India in it, if there is thread of flood problem in Pakistan he will blame it on Raw. So guys look at record of people before discussing.

so true.. he is the same guy who said he'd rather be a terrorist than an Indian .. lol

Somebody got a brainwave and shouted "Declare India a Terrorist State".
Well.we cant earn this title even if we wanted to.This crown is on the head of some people since a long long time,and by the looks of it,the crowned ones are in no hurry to abandon their fiefdom.

Yes India is terrorist state :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

But sorry i think NATO countries attacking Pakistani soil and want to finish safe heaven of militants that are present in Pakistan (Not India)

If any terror attack happened in any part of the world terror link end to Pakistan (Not India)

Lot of countries openly accept that terror caps running in Pakistan (Not India)

World leaders accept Pakistani presents in terror links (Not India)

Ex president of Pakistan accept that they trained Terrorist in Kashmir.

Please yar declare India a Terrorist State .................:taz:

So what next file a petition to declare america as a terrorist state for iraq?

Last edited by a moderator:

Indian State Terrorism (IST)
Introducing India to Indians
By Dr. Abdul Ruff Colachal
Hyderabad, India
-----

Isn't this the same guy Dr. Abdul Ruff Colachal whom i exposed here on PDF and proved that he is a Pakistani and not Indian couple of years back?!!!:haha::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Check these links out
1)http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmir-war/37684-indian-terrorism-kashmir.html#post532567

2)http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmir-war/37684-indian-terrorism-kashmir.html#post532572 :D

Terrorism is a relative term.

Right now Muslims are being blamed for everything yet everyone else is doing far worse.

That is called state sponsored terrorism.

Here is the faculty list of School of International Studies, JNU. He is not listed.

The search of his name on JNU site doesn't register any hit as well.

He just somebody's bloody sock-puppet.

The article has everything wrong about northeast. I am shocked that such articles exist. Nagaland is an entire state blamed for "independence"? Isaak Muivaah is the Taliban version of Christians that are even attacking local Christian and Animist Nagas to force them to agree with their demands. They attacked and killed scores of Buddhist monks on either side of their state or national borders and threatened that if they don't convert to Christianity, they will be shot.

Naga Regiment of Indian Army and its elite special forces SF-21 (which recently won a national level recognition) comprising of ethnic Naga people has been fighting these Isaak Muivah terrorists themselves.

Bodoland

Group of armed bandits who don't have any locus standi, no ideology, no aim, no demands nothing. They claim to "protect" Bodo people by killing a dozen kids who belonged to Indian Government officials from Bodo origin last month. This is how they support Bodo "interests"; by killing young kids of their own kind.

Gurkhaland

Gurkhas live in most Sikkim-Assam areas and the protest the launched 2 years back was to have their own state: In Indian system, state is an administrative province. Like Andhra, Bihar, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Maharashtra, Arunchal etc.

There's a big difference between wanting a separate administrative state and having a completely different country. Know the difference than getting into the gun and shooting.

ULFA

The most notorious of them all; aim is "independence" in which more than 500 local Assamese people have been massacred, shot dead, attacked etc in the last 4-7 years.

Oh wow! what an independence movement! Started with the very blood of people who they claim to fight for. :rolleyes:

@Pakistani members:

These groups that you claim to be fighting for their "rights" are nothing more than bandits that want power with the use of gun. Come for once and see how calm Assam is and what a big section of Indian economy its people contribute to.

These groups are like Verappan, Phoolan Devi etc dacoits who were operating in 80s and 90s in Chambal valley and Madhya Pradesh-Bihar area; difference is these people desired money and gold but these bandit groups desire power at the cost of disloyalty to the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom