What's new

December 21 .. You are all gonna DiE

Status
Not open for further replies.
And verily, it is We Who give life, and who give death: it is We Who remain Inheritors (after all else passes away). (Chapter 15, verse 23)

There is no god but He: it is He Who gives life and gives death the Lord and Cherisher to you and your earliest ancestors. (Chapter 44, verse8)

Every soul shall have a taste of death: in the end to Us shall ye be brought back. (Chapter 29, verse 57)

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said,“If the Day of Judgment erupts while you are planting a new tree, carry on and plant it.”

”best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah” (Chapter 3, verse 110).

nhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii aysa nhi ho sakta judge sahab :frown:

'

Imran bhai sirf 7 din padey hai, kamse kam ab toh APOLOGY de do :rofl: :rofl:

ye kayamat a hi apology ki waga se rahi hai beta .7 din main apology na di to kayamat . lets see if world end we will give apology at last hour if not its mean claim wall wrong.now lets wait till 22 dec :lol:

time to do all the bad bad things. bring it on....

Well the world will shift poles so the death toll should be about 3/4 of the world with new continents. Not qyamat.

Time to get some girls...

crop380w_Copy_of_party.jpg

AND WAKING UP WITH ALL THE THREE AT LEFT IN THE MORNING ;) ;) ;)

Crap... i picked the wrong year to quit smoking.

its a joke only gullible people believe in all this.

Anyone doing anything productive till then? :D

The most productive thing is the biggest menace in our South Asian region....:woot: So keep your self non-productive till 21 at least.. :azn:

I think you understand my concern ...ie- population...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom