What's new

Debunking Indian claims of F-16 firing AIM-120C AMRAAM

Taiwan 2010 purchase list doesnt show those numbers. See the 2010 details no AIM-120C5
Furthermore Taiwan didnt received any AIM-120C5 in 2010, on the otherhand in 2010 was complaining about the maintenance issue associated with it same due to humidity.
upload_2019-2-28_20-44-26-png.542988

Incidentally in 2010 Pakistan did started getting AIM-120C5.
Which somehow is missing in that document that you shared.

Src: https://www.everycrsreport.com/files/20130314_RL30957_5953f31cd413d7203cc799f346f9bb4e926c34b7.pdf

This is not an official document .. Official US govt documents for fms showing that contract for taiwan is present earlier in the thread

Part 2:

1) DG ispr said no f16 is used in complete mission, while only f16 carry amraam as of now and NO JF17 CANNOT CARRY IT as of now. Again a ir responsible communication because I believe amraam was shot from f16
2) people said that the mig was shot in Pak airspace, yes it might have but the distance and where iaf pilot is captured is barely 4.5 km from loc a plane can cover that much distance after getting hit. So may be it was hot on loc in Indian airspace or in Pak airspace, here a radar proof would only tell reality (anyways kudos paf pilot)
3) our air marshell highest ranking officer has confirmed on a paf jet kill, now he is not media with no political intension. If he says I believe it just as you do on dg ispr. Why I am telling this is that in case this has even a little bit of truth you will come to know soon enough, till then stay back n enjoy. Request you to not quite any Pak or Indian media who cook things for news only, keep your eyes and ears opens on official announcement on both sides.

Indians are good with graphics, I saw them to make SRK a midget!

Great find.

Oh boy! slapped by their own compatriots. But these zombies might start calling him congressi or anti-national. Dont expect them to believe the truth.

ahahha Thank u bro seriously they are funny :rofl::rofl: This week I enjoyed more then a last year

Taiwan 2010 purchase list doesnt show those numbers. See the 2010 details no AIM-120C5
Furthermore Taiwan didnt received any AIM-120C5 in 2010, on the otherhand in 2010 was complaining about the maintenance issue associated with it same due to humidity.
upload_2019-2-28_20-44-26-png.542988

Incidentally in 2010 Pakistan did started getting AIM-120C5.
Which somehow is missing in that document that you shared.

Src: https://www.everycrsreport.com/files/20130314_RL30957_5953f31cd413d7203cc799f346f9bb4e926c34b7.pdf

WHAT UR EXPERT IS SAYING IDIOT JUST WATCH THIS... then give evidence

Your army whilst proudly showcasing our missiles wreckage,Basically put a electric wire up their own *** they supposedly found the missile wreckage 10km inside IOK which proves that one IAF aircraft indeed was shot inside IOK,Secondly if you can proudly showcase a missile wreckage why not show the HUD video off the alleged kill shot of our plane and ofcourse the sir ji kal strike 2.0 video would be much appreciated

Ah yes the Indian proof finally.

It’s the equivalent of saying that an archer dropped dead because we have the arrow he shot at us.

No film of this downed aircraft at all.
No radar signature, no photos, no tracking evidence, no nothing.
Someone must have seen or heard something.

I took a look at the right wing Indian Times and the comments of their fellow Indian citizens are hilarious, as in many of them are saying they have been made a laughing stock with the so called the evidence.

Part 2:

1) DG ispr said no f16 is used in complete mission, while only f16 carry amraam as of now and NO JF17 CANNOT CARRY IT as of now. Again a ir responsible communication because I believe amraam was shot from f16
2) people said that the mig was shot in Pak airspace, yes it might have but the distance and where iaf pilot is captured is barely 4.5 km from loc a plane can cover that much distance after getting hit. So may be it was hot on loc in Indian airspace or in Pak airspace, here a radar proof would only tell reality (anyways kudos paf pilot)
3) our air marshell highest ranking officer has confirmed on a paf jet kill, now he is not media with no political intension. If he says I believe it just as you do on dg ispr. Why I am telling this is that in case this has even a little bit of truth you will come to know soon enough, till then stay back n enjoy. Request you to not quite any Pak or Indian media who cook things for news only, keep your eyes and ears opens on official announcement on both sides.

Yar wsa agr hum bi joth bol daity tu kia hna ta...we should have said 4 jets destroyed maza ajta...
2 nai manty tu 8 kah daita kon sa saboot daina ta

india want badly an f-166666666666666666666666666666666666 :lol::lol::lol: i am enjoying thier pain how badly they want it :rofl:

All of our statements were verified with evidences and proofs. Even indian MOFA accepted our surgical strikes.
2 plane shot down are confirmed by even world media. We showed them one, the second one was shown on ur media.
We showed them ur bomb sites and they went there.
We opened them for even indian media.
Also Ur pilot was shown on media and ur governement accepted it.

Bro media was lit when your lier ispr quoted it, go can check what those "media" outlet quoted as source, by evening your ispr change the statement to 1.

Even more hilarious part if AIM bvr issue, now people here started to quote JF17 can carry that and started tagging wiki pages as proof, not realising that same wiki page was modfied over 10 times past hour.

Back
Top Bottom