What's new

Debunking Indian claims of F-16 firing AIM-120C AMRAAM

I don't deny that, his retirement was DEFINITELY due yesterday.:)
Infact he had a big retirement party at his base couple of weeks back - but then nothing is kosher for Pak Psyops division. Lies goes only till a certain point afterwhich it collapses

Yaawwnn . His retirement was set for yesterday and he retired yesterday :) .

I truly hope they do ! But i will doubt they do. F16 has been lost and Mig 21 has been lost. We will get more information as we go along. Infact reports have started to come out tracing Missile serial # to Pakistan inventory. Anyways - india will slowly start releasing videos , images. Its election time

I hope you guys realize that Taiwan will officially counter it. If this image has been photoshopped which i think it is , then it will be countered from Taiwan. India will ask Taiwan as to how its missile came in its territory. It will officially debunk this entire thought.

One question from you and generally all Indian members. India agrees that only only Bison was shot down, it was definately inside Pakistan's territory as debris was found inside Pakistan so basically which means whatever missile was used to bring it down must have feel inside Pakistani territory.

So the million dollar question is, the AIM 120 C which was found inside Indian Occupied Kashmir, WHAT DID IT HIT?????

Infact he had a big retirement party at his base couple of weeks back - but then nothing is kosher for Pak Psyops division. Lies goes only till a certain point afterwhich it collapses
Gussa nahi kartay beta. Enjoy your pilot party.:cheers:

One question from you and generally all Indian members. India agrees that only only Bison was shot down, it was definately inside Pakistan's territory as debris was found inside Pakistan so basically which means whatever missile was used to bring it down must have feel inside Pakistani territory.

So the million dollar question is, the AIM 120 C which was found inside Indian Occupied Kashmir, WHAT DID IT HIT?????

I bet they found it next to that Mi-17. :)

This is only for Election campaign, we should not care.

Whatever we will say, they will use this matter for this campaign.

We should say go fu** yourself we will not believe whatever you say.

Back
Top Bottom