What's new

Debate on More Provinces.

Vadera wants control of Karachi resources thats where the money and power is, vadera will never let that happen but in the end this has to happen. To make this happen PTI and MQM must team up, PTI should spend more time in rural sind than Punjab because rural sind is the most depressed part of Pakistan. Our Sindhi brother need to be liberated from the clutches of PPP and Vadera

Iss tarah tu Saraa Pakistan MQM ke agay haar jaye ga.. Bhatta's will be the first to go..

Oh please us Butts descend from Hercules himself; koi maii ka laaal hamareiii samneiii nahin kharaa hooo saktaa ! :smokin:

Least of all a Wannabe Bhattas like yourself who's so traumatized with me taking all the pretty ladies off you that you've developed a life-long grudge against Butts ! :whistle:

What is a Muhajir Province? There should be a province for Karachi though... separate the two Urban Sindh areas for better administration.. much as Islamabad should be expanded to include Rawalpindi..

No; it has to be ALL or NOTHING ! :mad:

All Divisions should be made into Provinces ! :agree:

Oh please us Butts descend from Hercules himself; koi maii ka laaal hamareiii samneiii nahin kharaa hooo saktaa ! :smokin:

Least of all a Wannabe Bhattas like yourself who's so traumatized with me taking all the pretty ladies off you that you've developed a life-long grudge against Butts ! :whistle:

1. Hercules was a fake myth.. have you not seen the Dwayne Johnson thing..

Why isn't MQM presenting a resolution in Sindh assembly? It won't be passed but will give a clear idea who is against it and who is not.

Pakistan needs more provinces.

Vadera wants control of Karachi resources thats where the money and power is, vadera will never let that happen but in the end this has to happen. To make this happen PTI and MQM must team up, PTI should spend more time in rural sind than Punjab because rural sind is the most depressed part of Pakistan. Our Sindhi brother need to be liberated from the clutches of PPP and Vadera
Oooooo Teri !!!!!! ye Robert Vadera wahaa bhi pahumch gayaa ??? lagta hai is poori kaynat ki museebat ki zad ye Vdera hi hai .

Why isn't MQM presenting a resolution in Sindh assembly? It won't be passed but will give a clear idea who is against it and who is not.

Pakistan needs more provinces.
Pretty sure it did today. That's what prompted me to post this thread, because till now they weren't serious and had never used any official platform to discuss the issue. Go check Dawn's website.

We definitely need the new provinces in Pakistan but it has to be on the basis of Economic and Administrative factor not on ethnic & language basis.

We definitely need the new provinces in Pakistan but it has to be on the basis of Economic and Administrative factor not on ethnic & language basis.
I've already posted this before but, how exactly would one divide Sindh on administrative basis? Because one way or another the part that gets Karachi would become MQM and thus Muhajir dominated area, and so the Sindhi villages that might fall into the Karachi Hyderabad region will eventually cry foul and demand their integration into rural Sindh, so back again to ethnic lines. Literally everyone keeps going on and on about administrative lines but I can't see that working out in any way.

In punjab , TUQ giving tough time to shahbaz sharif!
and IK giving tough time to Nawaz sharif,
and in sindh MQM to PPP.

Remember the words of Musharaaf " Benazir and Nawaz they are gone, they will not came back"

But remember guys, when ever elections took place these parties will return again! so only way to thorugh them out to give them full 5 years, and give them a hug and say Good bye!

Not only does Pakistan needs new provinces, but it also needs cross province movement regulation. One province's scum and animals shouldn't harass hard working people of other provinces. Sale of property should also be regulated. In India, Himachal Pradesh government doesn't allow non Himachalis to buy any agricultural property and only lets them acquire urban property after a government background check.
Yes, but a couple of points to add Sir.

1. The restriction is not on any ethnic basis. Anyone who did his 12th standard school education from Himachal Pradesh is considered domiciled in HP and considered a Himachali.

2. There is no government background check as such. You just need to have any identification paper from any part of India which is required to be able to register property.

everyone is the pakistani political game is useless
no one knows what they are doing

I've already posted this before but, how exactly would one divide Sindh on administrative basis? Because one way or another the part that gets Karachi would become MQM and thus Muhajir dominated area, and so the Sindhi villages that might fall into the Karachi Hyderabad region will eventually cry foul and demand their integration into rural Sindh, so back again to ethnic lines. Literally everyone keeps going on and on about administrative lines but I can't see that working out in any way.

Karachi needs to be given a separate status due to its population and problems with its own police and administration system separate from Sindh. 1 IG police can not overlook the whole province alone.

With more provinces made on administrative lines will multiply Pakistan not divide it. The Punjab govt is spending 45% of provincial revenue on Lahore alone, that would have been impossible if Punjab had 3-4 administrative units or provinces.

Switzerland a country of 8 million has 26 cantons, well they are still here and score among the highest in efficient govt.

View attachment 137465
switzerland is one country… we don't want more bureaucratic corruption… plus I'm against dividing punjab up any further.
I'm sure millions of other punjabis feel the same.

Back
Top Bottom