What's new

Debate on More Provinces.

Not only does Pakistan needs new provinces, but it also needs cross province movement regulation. One province's scum and animals shouldn't harass hard working people of other provinces. Sale of property should also be regulated. In India, Himachal Pradesh government doesn't allow non Himachalis to buy any agricultural property and only lets them acquire urban property after a government background check.

so what do you guys think, is the recent force with which MQM has been going all out with their demands and the support they've been getting on social media, accompanied with bilawal's super unaccomodating attitude, could it finally happen? muhajir province? what would it's name be?

Muhajir province can only be made if the provincial assembly of Sindh accepts a resolution on the creation of a new province.

so what do you guys think, is the recent force with which MQM has been going all out with their demands and the support they've been getting on social media, accompanied with bilawal's super unaccomodating attitude, could it finally happen? muhajir province? what would it's name be?
Pakistan needs more provinces but based on administrative basis and not ethnic.

Sounds BS to me. Seems like means to separate another region from Pakistan.:unsure:

93876_MQM-Wallpapers-0_1189x800.jpg

:fans::fans:

Yes we need a separate province in Sindh who cares about name just made it according to administrative basis.

Pakistan needs more provinces but based on administrative basis and not ethnic.
We have to learn from India in this regard. All the new states that they've made are based on linguistic/ethnic lines, and besides a few (northereastern) exceptions it has proved to be very successful for them (imo). Also how exactly wold you suggest dividing sindh on administrative basis? Because in any case the wind his will become a minority and cry for uniting with sind so we'Pl be back to square one i.e ethnic province.

Yes we need a separate province in Sindh who cares about name just made it according to administrative basis.

Nahin banneiii deiiin geiii; marsoon marsoon Sindh na daisoon ! :mad:

Punjab, KPK, Baluchistan subbbb daisooon ! :undecided:

@HRK Bhai yeh kiya story haiii PPP walooon key ? o_O

We have to learn from India in this regard. All the new states that they've made are based on linguistic/ethnic lines, and besides a few (northereastern) exceptions it has proved to be very successful for them (imo). Also how exactly wold you suggest dividing sindh on administrative basis? Because in any case the wind his will become a minority and cry for uniting with sind so we'Pl be back to square one i.e ethnic province.
We are not India and however Urdu speakings are oppressed (domicile-based quota system etc), going after a province on the basis of ethnicity will only spell disaster, and I fear bloodshed (it has happened in late 60s early 70s).

Nahin banneiii deiiin geiii; marsoon marsoon Sindh na daisoon ! :mad:

Punjab, KPK, Baluchistan subbbb daisooon ! :undecided:

@HRK Bhai yeh kiya story haiii PPP walooon key ? o_O

Astaghfirullah :astagh:

Lohaa nahi folaad hein hum,
Muhajir ki aulaad hein hum!

:dirol:
:sarcastic:

MQM has demanded administrative units without dividing Sindh... How will it be possible??? Can any body explain it to me plz.

What is a Muhajir Province? There should be a province for Karachi though... separate the two Urban Sindh areas for better administration.. much as Islamabad should be expanded to include Rawalpindi..

Kumzor ho Muqabil

Tou folaad haii Muhajir

Kiyun sahii kahaa naaa @HRK Bhai ? :whistle:

Iss tarah tu Saraa Pakistan MQM ke agay haar jaye ga.. Bhatta's will be the first to go..

Just checkout the double standards of these thugs,
On one hand they want to divide Punjab
But cant let go Southern Sindh

1780885_10152367730211373_4567995280044595579_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom