What's new

Debate on More Provinces.

switzerland is one country… we don't want more bureaucratic corruption… plus I'm against dividing punjab up any further.
I'm sure millions of other punjabis feel the same.

How long have you lived in Punjab for?

Additional administrative unit on non-ethnic basis is the solution.

half my life

What do you have to say about a poor farmer Mr Noor Din from a village in Layyah having to sell his goat in order to be able to afford a trip to Lahore high court to attend the hearing of his land dispute?

How long have you lived in Punjab for?
just explain how a third world country world country which is also one of the most corrupt countries in the world would benefit by having more government…. it might work in a developed educated first world country but in pakistan with more government we will only have more corrupt officials to deal with.

What do you have to say about a poor farmer Mr Noor Din from a village in Layyah having to sell his goat in order to be able to afford a trip to Lahore high court to attend the hearing of his land dispute?
i have to say that the government needs to make more courts… thats all not cut up punjab into 10 pieces so noor din can go to court.
even if we cut punjab in half we half have twice as much corrupt officials. another corrupt governor another corrupt chief minister more corrupt bureaucrats…. the poorer sections of punjab which contribute least to the tax collection will be left to suffer while rich areas like gujrat and lahore will prosper even further because all of our tax will be used on us instead of it being spread through out the province.

Pakistan needs more provinces but based on administrative basis and not ethnic.
Next you are going to lecture us that the partition in 1947 was also JUST an administrative affair.

Keep suppressing and downplaying ethnic differences and keep getting Punjabis killed in Balochistan. Nice plan.

No to racial provinces.
And yes to racial discrimination by the Punjabi Establishment.

Next you are going to lecture us that the partition in 1947 was also JUST an administrative affair.

Keep suppressing and downplaying ethnic differences and keep getting Punjabis killed in Balochistan. Nice plan.

And yes to racial discrimination by the Punjabi Establishment.
If I may suggest you to go through the column series by Hasan Nisar on this subject here (Political Columns | Page 33 Please read and we will talk about it then.

just explain how a third world country world country which is also one of the most corrupt countries in the world would benefit by having more government…. it might work in a developed educated first world country but in pakistan with more government we will only have more corrupt officials to deal with.

• When i pay for my Australian license to be renewed, i just use a direct debit card and pay it online.
  • In Pakistan, i have to first go to a Munshi, pay him a few hundred rupees bribe to get the form attested, then pay the registrar then pay the police.
So how do we solve it? - Cut the Munshi, Registrar and Police through a NADRA based automated system and introduce an Easypaisa like Mobile payment system. You either go online or pay into a direct NADRA account, your new license comes in your post. So how much corruption did we cut -- maybe up to 70%! - How much bureaucracy did we cut? - almost 80%.

The solution to Pakistan's administrative problems is to create either lots of provinces or administrative units which provide civic services close to the population. Where i don't have to pay 3 people to renew my license and Mr Noor Din doesn't have to sell his goat...maybe selling his Murghi would be enough instead.....corruption can only be reduced not eliminated.

Creating civic services infrastructure, specifically designed to address the administrative needs of our people backed by a powerful, encrypted but simple and handy E-govt system will reduce our red tape and corruption to a sustainable and controllable level. Only then we can take the next step. Cure comes before surgery.

Next you are going to lecture us that the partition in 1947 was also JUST an administrative affair. Keep suppressing and downplaying ethnic differences and keep getting Punjabis killed in Balochistan. Nice plan. And yes to racial discrimination by the Punjabi Establishment.

Oh the evil Punjabis :D

Dividing sindh and letting MQM take control of it has its pros and cons. However Im all for the division of punjab. Its a huge province and southern punjab is literally very far behind as compared to upper punjab. Development is not done equally.

Dividing sindh and letting MQM take control of it

Why should we let MQM 'control' anything? - Shouldn't that be decided by the people's vote that who 'controls' what and for 'how long'?

However Im all for the division of punjab. Its a huge province and southern punjab is literally very far behind as compared to upper punjab. Development is not done equally.

Obviously the rural areas of Sindh, Balochistan and KP put the Swiss countryside to shame and have absolutely no administrative problems to be solved, therefore they don't need to be turned into more provinces...am i missing something?

• When i pay for my Australian license to be renewed, i just use a direct debit card and pay it online.
  • In Pakistan, i have to first go to a Munshi, pay him a few hundred rupees bribe to get the form attested, then pay the registrar then pay the police.
So how do we solve it? - Cut the Munshi, Registrar and Police through a NADRA based automated system and introduce an Easypaisa like Mobile payment system. You either go online or pay into a direct NADRA account, your new license comes in your post. So how much corruption did we cut -- maybe up to 70%! - How much bureaucracy did we cut? - almost 80%.

The solution to Pakistan's administrative problems is to create either lots of provinces or administrative units which provide civic services close to the population. Where i don't have to pay 3 people to renew my license and Mr Noor Din doesn't have to sell his goat...maybe selling his Murghi would be enough instead.....corruption can only be reduced not eliminated.

Creating civic services infrastructure, specifically designed to address the administrative needs of our people backed by a powerful, encrypted but simple and handy E-govt system will reduce our red tape and corruption to a sustainable and controllable level. Only then we can take the next step. Cure comes before surgery.
yes and we can do all of the above with out creating more provinces…., more provinces= more bureaucrats and government (garunteed)

while we can just implement the above in our current punjab.

You may laugh at me Sir; but the killing of innocent Punjabi laborers isn't comical. Why are they being killed? Time for introspection perhaps.

A guy with a display name of Waffen SS showing concern for murder is an Oxymoron. :D

Jokes aside, the Punjabi labourers were killed because the Marxist insurgents want a racially pure Lasbela.

yes and we can do all of the above with out creating more provinces…., more provinces= more bureaucrats and government (garunteed)

while we can just implement the above in our current punjab.

Bhai, Punjab or Sindh will not be DIVIDED if we create new provinces to solve our nation's administrative needs. It however will be divided if these racist nutbags succeed in creating provinces for all kinds of pseudo races. Race is a bogus concept and always leads to division.

Back
Top Bottom