What's new

death to Pakistan, Long live Israel Slogans in PTM gathering

We tried negotiations when they were ttp ... it did not work...

We can also try negotiations with ptm....

IT WILL NOT WORK

They only understand one language... and we need to give it to them...

Why is Isi not taking out these vermin before it gets worse, when ptm did a rally in lahore, one of the protestors wasn't allowed to hoist Pakistani flag, this means they are enemy of the state, they should be arrested and banned.

Let them have their rallies, identify them and compile a list.

You know the next step.

We tried negotiations when they were ttp ... it did not work...

We can also try negotiations with ptm....

IT WILL NOT WORK

They only understand one language... and we need to give it to them...

These are basically the brothers of TTP.

I am amazed to see guys like Pashteen and Achakzai using abusive language against country freely within country. If they do same thing even in Occupied Kashmir they shall get worst torture of their life as faced by Gillani, Yaseen and others.
Now even their beloved Afghans are happy that their homes and families being searched by USA/Western troops. Their leaders have sold their country and honor. Yet they are loved by Pashteen may be he wants some treatment from PA like Americans done in Iraq.

This is all our fault. This is what happens when you extend their stay and allow your country to be destroyed.

This is what happens when you let others walk over you. This is the result of fake brotherhood. These are the fruits of weak, pathetic and indecisive policies. For allowing FATA to become a breeding ground for foreign enemies where they mate with our women and we turn a blind eye. What did we expect?

We are a nation which is still arguing about FATA to be merged with the rest of the country. We disown an entire area and pretend it doesn't exist. For fvck sake people. Wake the hell up.

LOL at we are being pressured to extend Afghan stay. This is what we have become. We are pathetic and helpless in our own country. The enemy defiantly claims that our land belongs to them by holding hate rallies on our soil. What will it take for Pakistanis to say that enough is enough?

I got one more prediction. Things are going to get far worse in the coming years. Pakistan will continue to be bullied and pressured to take care of Afghan refugees who will sow hate and division among our people. This is only the beginning.

As long as Pakistan doesn't address the above concerns with an iron fist and decisively things are going to worsen.

Time has come to wake the fvck up and take some firm decisions. Weak and feeble excuses won't work.

Last edited:
These are basically the brothers of TTP.

No need to negotiate...

Check their demands and what ever is acceptable shud be done immediately...

Than skin them alive and make an example ...
We don't afford another traitor group to flourish

F__k these a$$holes who have no education no class nor respect for them selves they are pure scum of this earth death to them long live Pakistan now and always !!

You're picking at straws and conspiracy theories now. Pashtuns are probably the most anti-Semitic people in Pakistan.

Phucking bigot
How dare you
Go drown your self racist pudhoo

@TheLahorikhota

Your avatar says it all. Keep living in your lalalallalallalala land where your silly verdicts garner some value

Tagging Rabbi @Solomon2 for his valuable input on this matter

In the video the man is shouting anti Pakistan Army slogans but in the end he says "Israel Army Zindabad"

Last edited:
I´ll ask you a third time 'How did you measure pashtuns being the most anti-semitic in PK'?

Well, there isn't any official "how anti-Semitic are you ?" survey. So it's mostly an opinion/educated guess. Besides Balochistan KPK has the lowest literacy and enrollment rate, this is partially due to the popularity of madrassah's (around 3000 in KPK alone). As you are probably aware most of these madrassah's go unchecked and preach extremism which includes anti-Semitism. Now one could argue that this is seen throughout the country but it's evident from our history of the past 40 years that radicalism is a trait seen most commonly seen in Pashtuns (nothing racist about this, it is what it is).

Now that I've answered your question I hope you can answer mine, do pashtuns hold a positive image of Jews ?

Well, there isn't any official "how anti-Semitic are you ?" survey. So it's mostly an opinion/educated guess. Besides Balochistan KPK has the lowest literacy and enrollment rate, this is partially due to the popularity of madrassah's (around 3000 in KPK alone). As you are probably aware most of these madrassah's go unchecked and preach extremism which includes anti-Semitism. Now one could argue that this is seen throughout the country but it's evident from our history of the past 40 years that radicalism is a trait seen most commonly seen in Pashtuns (nothing racist about this, it is what it is).

Now that I've answered your question I hope you can answer mine, do pashtuns hold a positive image of Jews ?

Alright man you have my attention.

A) education has nothing to do with anti semitic Rhetoric. Even arabs are semities fyi

B) the pashtuns trace their ancestry to the tribes of Israel traditionally. Fyi jews live in Afghanistan at ease too.

Best described as "Hoor Chopo".... Kick all refuges out ASAP.

Your biased uneducated BS indicates that apparently you have not interacted that much with pathans/pashtuns. We should drop this off-topic discussion that neither you or I can answer. I am out of here!

I'll ask you the same thing. Do pashtuns have a positive image of Jews ?

Do Pakistanis have a positive image of Jews ?
Do Pashtuns have a different opinion then the rest of Pakistan of Jews ?

You stigmatised a whole ethnicity as if they have a difference of opinion then the rest of us .

That is called a bigot.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom