What's new

death to Pakistan, Long live Israel Slogans in PTM gathering

isnt this ironic that at one hand you are hating Khadim for his behaviour and protest while at the same time you are supporting Pashteen who wants to start a civil war

I am supporting Pashteen's demands (which is something you yourself considered "fair" just 2 posts before).

The mountain range bordering Afghanistan is full of minerals and other precious metals. Reclaim that area? After all they are enjoying are hospitality for 4 good decades @El Sidd yiung man Kea bolay ga?
I think, whole of Afghanistan was once part of Pakistan, my geography teacher once told me :cheesy:

The mountain range bordering Afghanistan is full of minerals and other precious metals. Reclaim that area? After all they are enjoying are hospitality for 4 good decades @El Sidd yiung man Kea bolay ga?

Afghanistan is a Gold mine when it comes to minerals.

Somewhere out there is a Mineral which will reset and redefine how we compute.

You think People are fools to be fighting for it from across continents.

Kapre phaarne walay kapre phaarenge.

Pakistan should annex the pashtun belt asap

how much time do you need? its been 17 years since we are waiting
Haven't we observed the results against TTP (plus Indian/ Afghan/ CIA nexus)?

This is the second wave.. new team, so the same process has to start from beginning bro.. Saanp ko zakhmi kar ke nahi chhorna, mukammal maarna hai.. just like TTP..

This time, it will not take long.. but you must realize that it takes time.. no one has Jadu ki chhari..

Haven't we observed the results against TTP (plus Indian/ Afghan/ CIA nexus)?

This is the second wave.. new team, so the same process has to start from beginning bro.. Saanp ko zakhmi kar ke nahi chhorna, mukammal maarna hai.. just like TTP..

This time, it will not take long.. but you must realize that it takes time.. no one has Jadu ki chhari..
Sir jado ki chari ha
PAF afghanistan mn strike kyun nhe krti? Mullah Radio kyun zinda ha?Refugees kb jainge wapis?
jb Tak Mullah radio zinda ha TTP ko zinda ha

I am supporting Pashteen's demands (which is something you yourself considered "fair" just 2 posts before).

Anti Pakistan agenda is not allowed.. whether in the guise of "fair demands"...

Sir jado ki chari ha
PAF afghanistan mn strike kyun nhe krti? Mullah Radio kyun zinda ha?Refugees kb jainge wapis?
jb Tak Mullah radio zinda ha TTP ko zinda ha

Mullah radio abb bilkul faarigh hochuka hai.. TTP as an organization has practically finished.. even its financiers sitting on our eastern borders have stopped their funding to them..

Strike in Afghanistan against anyone will make the matters worst.... we will have to do cleanup while securing our border through monitored and fenced border.. strikes will stop this process, you have to understand that..

Sending refugees back... also depends on completion of fencing exercise.. otherwise the refugees will comeback from anywhere they like..

Sab se bara masla jo NDS/ RAW/ CIA ko hai iss waqt, woh border ki fencing hai.. We need to complete this exercise by hook or crook.. any operation before that will be futile and Pakistan will bleed more..

Once it is done, the second step will be killing all the bastards in shaa Allah, and then sending the remaining peaceful Afghans to their homeland..

Because from the looks of it he's a complete dumbass who thinks chanting in favour of Israel will somehow further his anti-Pakistan narrative.

Come on..do you really believe it was an 'innocent chant'?? I really doubt so. Well for now let us just claim it is 'innocent'. Time will show, why he chanted 'Israeli army zindabad'.

Btw a bit offtopic but still interesting:
Did you know that some israelis believe that pashtuns are one of the lost tribes??? According to Nadav Sofy the pashtuns makes the most compelling case of all the tribes that are believed to be one of the lost israeli tribes. The guardian Newspaper reported in 2010 that even the Israeli government was planning to fund a genetic study in order to test if there is a genetic link between the Pashtuns and the lost tribes of Israel.

Why is Israel so interested in finding out whereabouts of the Lost tribes of Israel?
Well it is believed that when all the lost tribes reunifies in Israel, their messiah will return and rule all of the world!!

Here is a very interesting link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1673613199574399/

Come on..do you really believe it was an 'innocent chant'?? I really doubt so. Well for now let us just claim it is 'innocent'. Time will show, why he chanted 'Israeli army zindabad'.

Btw a bit offtopic but still interesting:
Did you know that some israelis believe that pashtuns are one of the lost tribes??? According to Nadav Sofy the pashtuns makes the most compelling case of all the tribes that are believed to be one of the lost israeli tribes. The guardian Newspaper reported in 2010 that even the Israeli government was planning to fund a genetic study in order to test if there is a genetic link between the Pashtuns and the lost tribes of Israel.

Why is Israel so interested in finding out whereabouts of the Lost tribes of Israel?
Well it is believed that when all the lost tribes reunifies in Israel, their messiah will return and rule all of the world!!

Here is a very interesting link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1673613199574399/

You're picking at straws and conspiracy theories now. Pashtuns are probably the most anti-Semitic people in Pakistan.

Conspiracy theory??? what exactly are you referring to?

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom